• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Choso with blood armor > Maki’s durability. Reminder, you’re in the zone when hitting BF, and he had already landed two other BF’s prior. Meaning Choso with blood armor took a 120% BF without passing out like Maki.
I mean she did take a shit load of damage prior to that second BF, while choso got regen and was fresher overall (since maki did take a BF in the same spot like 5 mins ago)

Choso should indeed get stats comparable to them but you can notice that he’s a few steps below in every aspect. He’s not hitting as hard as Yuji and Maki or Miguel.

But his skill using BM makes up for it.
All Miguel does is punching, Im sure Choso can make more damage with PB

I mean she did take a shit load of damage prior to that second BF, while choso got regen and was fresher overall (since maki did take a BF in the same spot like 5 mins ago)
People forget that Choso got done like a donut in the beginning of their fight LOL. Dude had to back off and regenerate. Maki has been fighting non stop since she attacked Sukuna, took not one but two Black Flashes from him and people still manages to discredit her, it’s so hilarious.

Oh and I almost forgot maki didn't pass out after that 3rd BF, she kinda ate that shit and then sukuna cuts her up.

since this panel

2024-04-04_173230.png

comes before this one
2024-04-04_173224.png

It is implied Shoko healed her or she has Regeneration of her own. I don't see where this fresh choso comes from.

I don't remember saying he wasn't out of commission. You claimed she tanked it that is clearly wrong.
Why tho? She came back after that and still fought sukuna? Also she has no way to heal from injuries and no way to amp her physicals and she came back to fight way earlier than choso afaik

Maki also went toe to toe against Sukuna this chapter on what seems to be a call back to their fight when Sukuna was still 15F Meguna.

Maki took the Black Flash the next page and even amped Slashes from Sukuna like it was nothing. She only spilled blood.

Yall should stop lying saying her durability is lower than Choso’s blood armor. It is not.

Why tho? She came back after that and still fought sukuna? Also she has no way to heal from injuries and no way to amp her physicals and she came back to fight way earlier than choso afaik
She coming back with healing those wounds ≠ Tanked the attack it's like saying Choso tanked double donuts and came back.
You people are throwing around tanked for granted 😭

She didn’t sustain any real damage beforehand, though. 252 she took a cleave that she walked off, then Sukuna ripped a chunk of her face out, but she was more than okay.

Choso was practically healed by the time he got back into the fight, so I think it’s fair to say Choso just has better durability with blood armor.

Sukuna been casually dodging piercing bloods but not even he can do it at close range and not get hit

so I think it’s fair to say Choso just has better durability with blood armor.
It’s not fair to lie like that. Choso got KO’ed after that Black Flash.

We see Choso on the ground KO’ed on page 14. Maki took the third Black Flash and amped Slashes. She took far more damage and was still conscious moments after. Choso just got out of fight until Yuji violates Sukuna.

I mean can't sukuna just guard his soul with CE? I mean nanami did it, so shouldn't the man we know can heal the soul and see the soul be able to guard it outright?
One must first acknowledge their soul, Sukuna only acknowledges his strength not his soul thus he can't. Gege just forgot

Maki also went toe to toe against Sukuna this chapter on what seems to be a call back to their fight when Sukuna was still 15F Meguna.

Maki took the Black Flash the next page and even amped Slashes from Sukuna like it was nothing. She only spilled blood.

Yall should stop lying saying her durability is lower than Choso’s blood armor. It is not.[/ISPOILER
What took them like it was nothing she was looking nervous asf and she was sweating so bad
T0giGQC.jpeg

Thats not the reaction of someone whos tanking the attack as if its nothing, its the reaction of someone whos getting cooked and thinking of running for another 2 chapters preparing for another sneak attack

I'm pretty sure they have some MHS feat but I'm aware that only Low - High tiers suffer from SOS controversy in the manga. Gojo and Sukuna should be fine
They don’t. There is 0 avenue to give them mhs+ scaling

2 calcs of Sukuna intercepting Kashimo's electromagnetic waves
There are 0 ftl feats in JJK, and the black flash anti feats still apply

and Kenjaku reacting in time to the pull of a black hole to activate his CT
This is completely invalid, and anyone with an ok knowledge of physics will understand these calcs are invalid

Kenjaku is physically equal in speed to Yuki Tsukumo, who isn’t too different from Choso, who is subsonic.

Kashimo would also be ftl via scaling extension, and he isn’t too dissimilar between base and MBA. In base he’s relative to Hakari who is some random physical brawler with 0 proof of being faster than physically gifted heavenly restriction like Maki’s, when she is sub Mach 3 and subsonic

Last edited:
What took them like it was nothing she was looking nervous asf and she was sweating so bad
T0giGQC.jpeg

Thats not the reaction of someone whos tanking the attack as if its nothing, its the reaction of someone whos getting cooked and thinking of running for another 2 chapters preparing for another sneak attack
I’m gonna ignore the sweating part because you cannot be this delusional.

Of course Maki was nervous, Sukuna was regaining his output back. Regaining his strength back means he’s getting DE back, and everyone knows they are ****** up once he regains it. That’s why she’s nervous, she even says in the same page “The third?!” “Even his attack output got increased?!”. She’s not worried that she got hit, she knows she can tank it.

It’s not fair to lie like that. Choso got KO’ed after that Black Flash.

We see Choso on the ground KO’ed on page 14. Maki took the third Black Flash and amped Slashes. She took far more damage and was still conscious moments after. Choso just got out of fight until Yuji violates Sukuna.

It isn’t a lie. Maki got hit with the 3rd black flash, and slashes, yes, explicitly admitting his slashes were amped, Choso then counters them with supernova, and then takes the BF. The sequence of events is important because with each black flash, you’re more in the zone. Choso took the fourth, Maki took the third.

It isn’t a lie. Maki got hit with the 3rd black flash, and slashes, yes, explicitly admitting his slashes were amped, Choso then counters them with supernova, and then takes the BF. The sequence of events is important because with each black flash, you’re more in the zone. Choso took the fourth, Maki took the third.
Choso got KO’ed with this Black Flash even though he protected himself.

Maki got hit by the Black Flash and then the slashes. She wasn’t immediately knocked out if at all.

If anything you can’t compare their durability because Choso almost ******* died lol.

Just thinking, Mahoraga might actually be >> Heavy hitters except maybe Yuta because Rika+ Jacobs ladder
he took the 3rd and 4th BFS from Gojo casually while Maki got KOed for 2 chapters after Sukuna’s 1st blackflash, the 3rd one sent her flying

Choso got KO’ed with this Black Flash even though he protected himself.

Maki got hit by the Black Flash and then the slashes. She wasn’t immediately knocked out if at all.

If anything you can’t compare their durability because Choso almost ******* died lol.
Yeah, I’m asserting that the BF Sukuna hit on Choso is stronger, because they make it a point that his output returns by using it. So if he hits 4 BF, it stands to reason each BF is stronger than the last.

Agreed. People often think Mahoraga is a bum because Gojo manhandled him and Sukuna did the same back then. But when you look at it: Mahoraga was holding his own against Gojo better than anyone in the series and managed to hit 15F Sukuna while Jogo didn’t.

Mahoraga just can’t tank Yuta given the nature of their abilities. Mahoraga is never adapting to anything.

Since when does maki has her own regeneration? I dont remember seeing that pls remind me
Im sure it was stated before she can heal herself
It was in the fight b/w her, Kamo and Cursed Spirit Naoya. She got hit by Naoya and had most, if not all, of her internal organs damaged and then said she'd need about 5 minutes to recover.
how-the-hell-maki-healed-internal-organ-damage-in-5-minutes-v0-uv5tnnuc2hac1.jpg

Just thinking, Mahoraga might actually be >> Heavy hitters except maybe Yuta because Rika+ Jacobs ladder
he took the 3rd and 4th BFS from Gojo casually while Maki got KOed for 2 chapters after Sukuna’s 1st blackflash, the 3rd one sent her flying
Also from a heavily Weakened Sukuna not to mention 😭. She had some nerve to say she will go next and fight Agito and Mahogara.

Btw Gojo and Yuji parallel. Sukuna blocking Knee strike with his half hands is crazy

Agreed. People often think Mahoraga is a bum because Gojo manhandled him and Sukuna did the same back then. But when you look at it: Mahoraga was holding his own against Gojo better than anyone in the series and managed to hit 15F Sukuna while Jogo didn’t.

Mahoraga just can’t tank Yuta given the nature of their abilities. Mahoraga is never adapting to anything.
You think Yuta would be capable of copying Mahoraga's Adaptation ability?

Mahoraga was holding his own against Gojo better than anyone in the series and managed to hit 15F Sukuna while Jogo didn’t
I will say, to be fair, he never puts a single scratch on 15 finger Sukuna (IIRC), so Jogo’s meteor is just that much stronger than Mahoraga in Shibuya 💀💀💀

Jogo might actually be the most underrated character in JJK in terms of power and speed. He would solo most of the culling game

Back