• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

He wouldn't and even if he would
Also about this. Saying that Yuta has enough speed to react to a serious Sukuna blitz but not Maki implies that Yuta blitzes her. That's not the case. You're just plain wrong and this Maki downplay is honestly very annoying to deal.
No one can notice HR except for the six eyes
It's up to you to prove it was a sneak attack.

She didn't need to sneak attack Sukuna. Headcanon.
Wanted to post Sukuna pose for this but couldn't find the meme. Lmao
the-ozone-layer-protects-humans-and-humans-destroying-the-ozone-layer-cricket-meme.gif

Maki was desperately trying to beat Sukuna before and couldn't do anything, you're the one who has to prove that she's blitzing Sukuna who was better than her amped by a blackflash
Yuji could already keep up with Maki against nerfed Sukuna
Are you blind or out of your mind now? Since when I said Maki blitzes Sukuna? Like, can you even read?

Yuji could barely keep up with Maki and was mostly fighting as a support*

The Hakari wank is one of the weirdest cases in the entire JJK community.

His feats are: Surviving base Kashimo who at that point had no feats besides beating Panda (****, I beat Panda) and is fighting Uraume for more than 4 months now.

Dude has done nothing to jutify this hype around him.

Elde stop being dumb on purpose. You know this Sukuna was not holding back and had much higher speed than before.

Like be for real just once. If you think this Sukuna Maki fought is slower than the one Yuta fought then you're basically saying that Yuta has enough speed to blitz Maki and you cannot sustain this.

Oh you must read Boruto or something.
Better than reading book you reading Maki Kaisen?

Yeah in Burrito On Guard maki got caught in Uraume AOE attack
14-NM_cd5mwVSLo2-m.jpg
15-zWzZBl2ImRR47-m.jpg

In same Burrito Hakari reacting to Uraume attacks faster than her AOE despite she activates the technique first and we see him not getting a single scratch on himself or his dress despite his full domain was shown to be frozen by her ice. In same Burrito you see Uraume getting pissed from not hitting Hakari
3-wgIBfGA34ZOq7-m.jpg
16-dvuUAow-ddvLt-m.jpg

17-VVoZSc_2nn2-Z-m.jpg

Same Burrito states Uraume is going all out against Hakari and only one who made go all out in modern day Sorcerer they faced.
9-B5AG4AlR5ULye-m.jpg
10-_X0yCx1ab8w5i-m.jpg

In same Burrito you speak of shows us this Hakari face not healed up despite he and Uraume being in a stand off indicating this is base Hakari. In other words he has been dodging her AOE attacks. Whole surrounding already shows the AOE attacks collateral damage. This is same Burrito we are talking All Out Uraume AOE attacks.
16-GnVMKcafAueDZ-m.jpg

Better than reading book you reading Maki Kaisen?

Yeah in Burrito On Guard maki got caught in Uraume AOE attack
14-NM_cd5mwVSLo2-m.jpg
15-zWzZBl2ImRR47-m.jpg

In same Burrito Hakari reacting to Uraume attacks faster than her AOE despite she activates the technique first and we see him not getting a single scratch on himself or his dress despite his full domain was shown to be frozen by her ice. In same Burrito you see Uraume getting pissed from not hitting Hakari
3-wgIBfGA34ZOq7-m.jpg
16-dvuUAow-ddvLt-m.jpg

17-VVoZSc_2nn2-Z-m.jpg

Same Burrito states Uraume is going all out against Hakari and only one who made go all out in modern day Sorcerer they faced.
9-B5AG4AlR5ULye-m.jpg
10-_X0yCx1ab8w5i-m.jpg

In same Burrito you speak of shows us this Hakari face not healed up despite he and Uraume being in a stand off indicating this is base Hakari. In other words he has been dodging her AOE attacks. Whole surrounding already shows the AOE attacks collateral damage. This is same Burrito we are talking All Out Uraume AOE attacks.
16-GnVMKcafAueDZ-m.jpg
You hit me with this one now

flashbang.gif

You said she is same speed as Sukuna unless I'm misunderstanding your words here
Yeah Elde, she is. She is not slower than Yuta. She is not slower than Yuji. She is not slower than regular Sukuna.

Sukuna was not holding back against her, thus he blitzed her. I'll repeat again: Sukuna had more speed against her than he had against Yuta or Yuji.

She is the same speed as a holding back Sukuna, so is Yuta and Yuji.

Yuta and Yuji are not faster than Maki.

Holy hell this is the only place in the internet where the physically gifted character is now somehow weaker and slower than dudes that are not known for their speed and strength.

Also, if yall really believe that Sukuna is faster to the point of blitzing Maki but Yuta and Yuji can keep up with him, then yall have to sustain Yuta and Yuji blitzing Maki (this won't happen) and now will have to justify Maki facing a Sukuna that is getting in better shape than the one against Yuta.

Holy hell this is the only place in the internet where the physically gifted character is now somehow weaker and slower than dudes that are not known for their speed and strength.
This is entirely possible. This argument isn't as strong as you're making it seem

Sukuna never had any statements of being absurdly fast, but he blitzes Maki

Not saying Maki downscales to Panda speed but just addressing the issue of other characters not known for any speed. Base Hakari , Base Kashimo and JP Hakari are known for their speed also just saying.
10-BgNWnMCnK2gNX.png

6-teyjV8a8FaRdV-m.jpg
11-XTl1xX51N6JBS-m.jpg

Also, if yall really believe that Sukuna is faster to the point of blitzing Maki but Yuta and Yuji can keep up with him, then yall have to sustain Yuta and Yuji blitzing Maki (this won't happen) and now will have to justify Maki facing a Sukuna that is getting in better shape than the one against Yuta.
She just jumped in against 4 vs 1 still not done anything better than sneaking. She needs to do better than what she did in recent chapter to say she has better speed. Also I didn't say Yuji was way faster than Maki?
Yuta > Yuji in speed. He literally interrupts Sukuna attacks multiple times even Saving Yuji.

Not saying Maki downscales to Panda speed but just addressing the issue of other characters not known for any speed. Base Hakari , Base Kashimo and JP Hakari are known for their speed also just saying.
Idc for Hakari when he stops fighting Uraume maybe I'd give a **** lol
She just jumped in against 4 vs 1 still not done anything better than sneaking. She needs to do better than what she did in recent chapter to say she has better speed.
She's not out of comission and will fight Sukuna (who's recovering RCT and getting back to shape) alongside Yuji.

Her speed is consistently on their level.

The Sukuna who blitzed her is not the same who fought Yuji.

I'm not glazing Maki btw, yall just think the Sukuna who blitzed her was slower than the one who fought Yuji and Yuta and when I point out that he was not holding back anymore yall just ignore.

Idc for Hakari when he stops fighting Uraume maybe I'd give a **** lol
Like I said I was just pointing out characters other than HR known for their speed. Nothing to do with Hakari.
She's not out of comission and will fight Sukuna (who's recovering RCT and getting back to shape) alongside Yuji.

Her speed is consistently on their level.

The Sukuna who blitzed her is not the same who fought Yuji.
Ui Ui high likely sent her to Shoko and made her heal Maki or Maki has healing of her own like she did against Naoya. Anyway she coming back is just endurance & stamina feat still nothing regarding speed. Well we will not get anywhere with this. We can just look forward to next chapter.

Back