• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Ok so this is a concession because then it's not Kamo saying he is indeed the fastest, he's bringing up the title, and it goes against your point.
No. I think you're just confused. Just because its a title doesn't mean its not confirmation. Kamo is still saying the title because it has worth to it, he isn't just saying it cause its a title. Kamo deems it worthy to still bring up even with knowledge of sorcerers like Yuta.

He's holding back to the point where ******* Yuji can break his sword...
He's not holding back, Yuji's just very strong.

Naoya badly blitzing Yuji and Choso:
Before upping his speed

Yuji vs that iteration of Yuta, being basically ******* equal in speed:
Because its in close combat.

So basically, if you think Yuta is going all out here, you think Yuji >~ Yuta in stats and Yuji = Yuta in speed, but guess what.

Here is a slightly manifested Rika completely overpowering that Yuji physically, with Yuta specifying to her "we're playing around":
Where did Yuta go all out? In speed definitely but not strength. I don't get the Rika point. She's holding him, that's LS. They so obviously weren't playing around... Rika's a kid, he told her that to calm down, not cause its true.

Untrue. He is known to be the fastest in a era of prodigies like Yuta, Yuji, Naoya, Yuki, Maki. Realistically the only ones out-speeding him are Gojo and likely Sukuna. And Maki got HR and then could perceive Naoya, something that FRS did only by raising visual acuity. I doubt (besides scaling) you can make good reasoning for why someone like Higuruma or Ryu could keep up or have perception that good.
Whatever you are saying never stated in the series. So Gojo Bliztes Naobito but Sukuna is likely despite having same speed as Gojo? 😭
Yuki was dead ass kown to lazy, her information wasn't even available to the higher ups of the jujutsu high, I don't see why she would be famous like Naobito for speed with her laziness & Yuta was training in Africa. Current chapter stated 99% of Sorcerers are from Japan. It's not hard to understand his speed information or anything would be spread to the world. Not to mention we do know yuta was hiding his abilities from jujutsu high. Even if you argue yuta is slower than Naobito in Shibuya Incident & CG due to his struggle with Yuji speed current arc has no relationship with that. He already trained & increased his speed. Sukuna was fast enough to blitz Ryu but yuta who had same speed as Ryu keeping up with current Sukuna already shows that.
Maki & Naoya idc. It's not like they are considered to be anything special.
0140-007.png
0140-008.png
0151-016.png

What is Yuta doing here? Holding back his speed cause he wants to kill Yuji? He's just holding back yeah. Maki punched top speed Naoya.
Maki smelling light and seeing sound > Mach 3 God Cursed Naoya The King of Speed Curses > Maki ~ Naoya ~ Yuta

Don't even need lore but here
e19a6c3877904f7c6b5451a03468eec117de6a34.gif

What is Maki? Who is Maki? Why is Maki?
All these questions can be answered through one simple word... HER!

Where does Maki get all her swagger and strength from? Her loser clan? Her old bitter dad? Her friends? None.
She gets it from endless hard-work, immense skill and being herself... unlike that loser Gojo.

"What's Maki's best feat"
What's yours? Maki went toe to toe with the man himself and survived. Name someone else who still alive, running hands with Gege Sukuna?
"Maki not faster than Hakari, he lightning speed"
Read the manga.
Tell Maki to outspeed casual Uraume first which base Hakari already keeping up with all out Uraume AOE speed. Maki glazing should be stopped & people should read JJK not Maki Kaisen.

No. I think you're just confused. Just because its a title doesn't mean its not confirmation. Kamo is still saying the title because it has worth to it, he isn't just saying it cause its a title. Kamo deems it worthy to still bring up even with knowledge of sorcerers like Yuta.
No? It's like saying "Oh, that was the technique of 'Special grade' Yuta"
He's not holding back, Yuji's just very strong.
No? Yuji is weakened here, and in Shibuya he's Nanami level. Yuta himself is >>> sorcerers like Nanami
Because its in close combat.
What...? Close combat vs long-range, it doesn't matter, they still go equal in speed, and to make matters worse Yuji dodges Yuta's attacks several times.

How the **** would Yuta beat ******* Naoya if a casual Naoya can bad-blitz him?

Where did Yuta go all out? In speed definitely but not strength.
If you admit he's not going all out, or using his 100%, then you literally can't claim he's using his full speed. This claim literally has nothing going for it either. Yuta never said he's using his full speed... but not his full power, for some reason?

don't get the Rika point. She's holding him, that's LS.
Yuta's LS ~ Rika's. We see this consistently.
Rika's a kid, he told her that to calm down, not cause its true.
Ok so? It still shows that he's not fighting with his 100%, and even has to specify it to Rika. "Hey, we're just playing, chill, don't go all out or you're gonna squeeze him to death"

Tell Maki to outspeed casual Uraume first which base Hakari already keeping up with all out Uraume AOE speed. Maki glazing should be stopped & people should read JJK not Maki Kaisen.
Uraume explicitly hasn't gone out against anyone from the moderm day, yet people are tryna say stuff and make scaling chains for Uraume and anyone but Hakari...
Uraume looks at Hakari and thinks "Nah, you're not like anyone from the modern age, you're superhuman" and people are like "Nah, Hakari is just your average physical brawler, he'd get blitzed by Maki"

We had one of the most interesting chapters in the past month and people arguing over pointless stuff that won't change anything

So Gojo Bliztes Naobito but Sukuna is likely despite having same speed as Gojo? 😭
Well yeah, Gojo's hyped speed seems to come from Blue not regular speed. And Sukuna was getting blitzed by Blue early on. Its similar to Shunshin in Naruto putting someone above someone they were otherwise relative to.

Yuki was dead ass kown to lazy, her information wasn't even available to the higher ups of the jujutsu high, I don't see why she would be famous like Naobito for speed with her laziness & Yuta was training in Africa.
Lazy, not inactive. And he saw her in Shibuya save everyone, what does he need to see to know how fast she is compared to others?
Yuta's known to have beaten Geto, second to Gojo, and washed all of Kyoto, and he still wasn't faster than Naobito? That training in Africa is random, you couldn't tell me what he trained for.

Current chapter stated 99% of Sorcerers are from Japan. It's not hard to understand his speed information or anything would be spread to the world.
What?

Not to mention we do know yuta was hiding his abilities from jujutsu high.
Just that he could use pos energy outside the body.

Even if you argue yuta is slower than Naobito in Shibuya Incident & CG due to his struggle with Yuji speed current arc has no relationship with that. He already trained & increased his speed. Sukuna was fast enough to blitz Ryu but yuta who had same speed as Ryu keeping up with current Sukuna already shows that.
Maki & Naoya idc. It's not like they are considered to be anything special.
The current Sukuna that has been fighting fight after fight? Having to use RCT constantly, thats the same Sukuna that blitzed Ryu? When did Yuta train? How did he train? Yuta doesn't seem to think that training was worth anything considering how he answered Sukuna.
No? It's like saying "Oh, that was the technique of 'Special grade' Yuta"
What?

No? Yuji is weakened here, and in Shibuya he's Nanami level. Yuta himself is >>> sorcerers like Nanami
He's developed his curse energy control, he can be physically weak but his ce control is greater now.

What...? Close combat vs long-range, it doesn't matter, they still go equal in speed, and to make matters worse Yuji dodges Yuta's attacks several times.

How the ** would Yuta beat ***** Naoya if a casual Naoya can bad-blitz him?
It does matter. Yuta and Yuji aren't out-speeding Naoya in travel speed. Even in close combat we see Choso can't keep up either.
Yuta wins through other means, likely just growing to perceive the speed, or domain, or tanking till Naoya can't use his ct. It's really not insane to think Yuta wins outside of speed lmao.

If you admit he's not going all out, or using his 100%, then you literally can't claim he's using his full speed. This claim literally has nothing going for it either. Yuta never said he's using his full speed... but not his full power, for some reason?
When did I say Yuta was using full speed? I just don't agree he was holding back speed. When did I say full power either?

Ok so? It still shows that he's not fighting with his 100%, and even has to specify it to Rika. "Hey, we're just playing, chill, don't go all out or you're gonna squeeze him to death"
Read up.

Uraume explicitly hasn't gone out against anyone from the moderm day, yet people are tryna say stuff and make scaling chains for Uraume and anyone but Hakari...
Uraume looks at Hakari and thinks "Nah, you're not like anyone from the modern age, you're superhuman" and people are like "Nah, Hakari is just your average physical brawler, he'd get blitzed by Maki"
0135-004.png

Until Uraume goes all out and shows us their crazy lightning speed, bros staying a subsonic ice user.

Well yeah, Gojo's hyped speed seems to come from Blue not regular speed. And Sukuna was getting blitzed by Blue early on. Its similar to Shunshin in Naruto putting someone above someone they were otherwise relative to.
Post the scan where his perception got blitzed instead of Gojo holding Sukuna with his Blue and trying to attack him. Gojo was overpowering Sukuna when he was concentrated on TS Adaptation; nothing in the series shows he was blitzing him. He was just kicking him here and there with Blue-amped fists. Sukuna was shown to block the attacks, but he was just getting thrown away. Also, Gojo's Blue is explicitly stated to be short-range teleportation, not speed in literal. Besides, Gojo's perception and combat speed didn't decrease when Blue was turned off, so either way, him using Blue or not shouldn't matter.
Lazy, not inactive. And he saw her in Shibuya save everyone, what does he need to see to know how fast she is compared to others?
Show me the scans where in the manga it was stated she went all out in Shibuya? Kenjaku who was collecting information on everyone and has information Gojo and others didn't had anything on YuKi. Even Higher ups who gave her special grade title didn't know much about her. She pulling up for a bit and protecting them ≠ Kamo and others fully know about Yuki's speed.
Yuta's known to have beaten Geto, second to Gojo, and washed all of Kyoto, and he still wasn't faster than Naobito? That training in Africa is random, you couldn't tell me what he trained for.
We know what he trained for: to regain his special grade status after being nuked to grade 4 when Rika left him. Yuta is a 50% CQC fighter, so it's not hard to say he also trained in his speed. Also, no one was watching when Yuta smoked Geto. There is no indication that Yuta went all out against some Grade 1 and lower noobs from Kyoto. Why are you assuming Yuta was going all out against them? Even the manga states it's one-sided.
Just that he could use pos energy outside the body.
Never states it's only because of that.
The current Sukuna that has been fighting fight after fight? Having to use RCT constantly, thats the same Sukuna that blitzed Ryu?
Sukuna when he fought Yuta he has better conditions.
When did Yuta train? How did he train? Yuta doesn't seem to think that training was worth anything considering how he answered Sukuna.
He said cheated meaning highly likely trained inside Miyo's domain. He didn't say he didn't trained.

Last edited:
Regarding SD. Damage reduction should be added for Kusakabe? Or limited Powernull for weakening Sukuna slashes output which targets him?
Also its not just speed enhancement. You should just write it as statistics amplification because overall CE output is getting amped inside his SD.
Vector Manipulation should work because of him having good knowledge on barrier techniques and he was able to shrink and expand his SD barriers conditions.
Also H2H combat should be added to his abilities.

Imma just spoiler tag it too
He's developed his curse energy control, he can be physically weak but his ce control is greater now.
Prove that

Yuta wins through other means, likely just growing to perceive the speed, or domain, or tanking till Naoya can't use his ct. It's really not insane to think Yuta wins outside of speed lmao.
Ok so he's barely squeeking out a win through getting beat the **** up...? Doesn't seem like the sorcerer second to Gojo

When did I say Yuta was using full speed? I just don't agree he was holding back speed. When did I say full power either?
Ok so then it doesn't gatekeep Yuta's ratings, and that's a concession

Until Uraume goes all out and shows us their crazy lightning speed, bros staying a subsonic ice user.
If something comes at you way faster than you expected, shown by the sonic boom happening right in front of their face. He still reacted perfectly, and just at the eye test you can see Uraume covered a very similar distance with their hand to block it as the PB did before reaching them. Also this, again, isn't all out Uraume, it's Uraume before the PB hit him and holidng back as he usually does vs modern day people, like he states.

It's like you handed me a 45lb dumbbell and told me "hey it's a 5." I'd be caught offguard by the weight, and probably drop it, since I didn't expect it to be heavy. But is 45lbs heavy for me when using my full strength? No, I can throw it around like it's nothing

OK NOW this is just a yap statement. Even if we wank Naobito's statements and say he's Mach 3 at peak because of them, Toji-level Maki can react and perceive that, while she can't react to a weakened Sukuna. Gojo's blue is never hyped up or brought up again

Oh yeah I'm done with it, I just dont know if anyone wanted to add more.
Wait also, can I edit this to add the newer renders? Also I wanna add the younger Mei Mei renders

I wanna add the season 2 art style Mei Mei render, since it looks better, and also the Hidden Inventory Mei Mei

Note: I already did this for a lot of the verse, like Geto, Todo, Miwa, etc

Last edited:
Post the scan where his perception got blitzed instead of Gojo holding Sukuna with his Blue and trying to attack him. Gojo was overpowering Sukuna when he was concentrated on TS Adaptation; nothing in the series shows he was blitzing him. He was just kicking him here and there with Blue-amped fists. Sukuna was shown to block the attacks, but he was just getting thrown away. Also, Gojo's Blue is explicitly stated to be short-range teleportation, not speed in literal. Besides, Gojo's perception and combat speed didn't decrease when Blue was turned off, so either way, him using Blue or not shouldn't matter.
That's still speed? Kenjaku says this, Sukuna notes its speed too. I don't know what else you're talking about.

Show me the scans where in the manga it was stated he went all out in Shibuya? Kenjaku who was collecting information on everyone and has information Gojo and others didn't had anything on YuKi. Even Higher ups who gave her special grade title didn't know much about her. She pulling up for a bit and protecting them ≠ Kamo and others fully know about Yuki's speed.
You keep bringing up full speed but we don't know what's full speed for them and we don't know if its above someone else or not so I really don't know why it matters if she was full speed.

We know what he trained for: to regain his special grade status after being nuked to grade 4 when Rika left him. Yuta is a 50% CQC fighter, so it's not hard to say he also trained in his speed. Also, no one was watching when Yuta smoked Geto. There is no indication that Yuta went all out against some Grade 1 and lower noobs from Kyoto. Why are you assuming Yuta was going all out against them? Even the manga states it's one-sided.
I never say going all out lmao.

Sukuna when he fought Yuta he has better conditions.
I've entered Sukuna Kaisen

If something comes at you way faster than you expected, shown by the sonic boom happening right in front of their face. He still reacted perfectly, and just at the eye test you can see Uraume covered a very similar distance with their hand to block it as the PB did before reaching them. Also this, again, isn't all out Uraume, it's Uraume before the PB hit him and holidng back as he usually does vs modern day people, like he states.

It's like you handed me a 45lb dumbbell and told me "hey it's a 5." I'd be caught offguard by the weight, and probably drop it, since I didn't expect it to be heavy. But is 45lbs heavy for me when using my full strength? No, I can throw it around like it's nothing
Uraume Kaisen ig. Why would Uraume hold back to such an extent? And Uraume wasn't caught off guard, he was outright saying the speed was fast, why would a lightning timer ever think that?

That's still speed? Kenjaku says this, Sukuna notes its speed too. I don't know what else you're talking about.
Gojo's perception and combat speed didn't decrease when Blue was turned off, so either way, him using Blue or not shouldn't matter
You keep bringing up full speed but we don't know what's full speed for them and we don't know if its above someone else or not so I really don't know why it matters if she was full speed.
My main point is that Naobito, known for being the fastest in the Jujutsu society, shouldn't downgrade Yuki below him, especially considering she hasn't gone all out or showcased anything to the society. She might be faster or slower; no one knows that. She shouldn't be included in that so-called title list.

Honestly, I don't care about MHS, but my real problem is saying Maki and Naoya are cap to Jujutsu Kaisen speed. Even if high tiers scale to only supersonic, they should be scaled above Naoya and Maki, as well as Naobito.

Special Grade > Naobito
Uraume > Maki and Cursed Naoya

My main point is that Naobito, known for being the fastest in the Jujutsu society, shouldn't downgrade Yuki below him, especially considering she hasn't gone all out or showcased anything to the society. She might be faster or slower; no one knows that. She shouldn't be included in that so-called title list.
She fought Kenjaku and alongside Choso? You're calling for a level of skepticism that isn't reasonable here. If Gege wanted her to be faster than Naobito, he'd have mentioned something or implied it along with other special grade sorcerers or something.

Honestly, I don't care about MHS, but my real problem is saying Maki and Naoya are cap to Jujutsu Kaisen speed. Even if high tiers scale to only supersonic, they should be scaled above Naoya and Maki, as well as Naobito.
I mean they are though? They can scale above in some instances like Sukuna disappearing from Maki's sight but overall I don't see them being far higher. Like at most you're arguing for Sukuna and that's really it.

Special Grade > Naobito
WOAH woah woah woah

She fought Kenjaku and alongside Choso? You're calling for a level of skepticism that isn't reasonable here. If Gege wanted her to be faster than Naobito, he'd have mentioned something or implied it along with other special grade sorcerers or something.
TBF, that's Choso + brother amp, which has no anti feats for his speed. Yuki herself is relative to Kenjaku who is faster than piercing blood

Was it ever said Choso got faster?
If a character gets an amp and keeps up with someone who previously blitzed him... why do you need a statement?

If a character gets an amp in general, they're not held back by their non-amped selves unless it's implied to be a small one

Injured Yuki fought Kenjaku alongside Choso not fully healed version. She was still doing way better than what awakened Choso was doing. Kenjaku was faster than Choso and his PB nonetheless.
I mean they are though? They can scale above in some instances like Sukuna disappearing from Maki's sight but overall I don't see them being far higher. Like at most you're arguing for Sukuna and that's really it.
Not just for Sukuna, we clearly have Uraume's AOE attack blitzing Yuji and Maki, while Base Hakari was keeping up with all-out Uraume. Current Yuta > CT Kashimo >Base Kashimo > Base Hakari > Uraume's AOE attacks' speed, unless we assume that Hakari has gotten much faster during this time skip. If he is now at CT Kashimo's speed, then Yuta being comparable to, if not faster than, base Hakari. This would make Current Yuta & people relative to him > Maki ~ Cursed Naoya overall.

Even without this scaling chain pretty much Yuta has feats for going toe to toe with Sukuna better than what Maki did. So he would be faster than her either way.

He wouldn't and even if he would, the Sukuna that fought Yuta is stronger than the one who fought Maki
The Sukuna who fought Maki was not holding back like he was against Yuta. It's a two way argument.

Sukuna holding back but less weakened.

Sukuna not holding back but further weakened.

In any case, Maki would still scale to at least the same speed as Yuta given she now came back after eating a Black Flash and is kepting up with Yuji and Sukuna will likely recover faster to revert this weakened state.

Back