• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that TCB translation was CRAZYYYYYYYYYyy

Edit:
Do we need to make a Miguel CRT, rating him Gojo level in terms of physicals with Hakuna Lana, not counting blue? Also speed, he'd have Gojo-level speed

Also:
Holy shit, Gojo is actually racist. What he said was literally the equivalent of saying "add a CE buff to a black person from africa, and the result will be scary"

Last edited:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that TCB translation was CRAZYYYYYYYYYyy

Edit:
Do we need to make a Miguel CRT, rating him Gojo level in terms of physicals with Hakuna Lana, not counting blue? Also speed, he'd have Gojo-level speed

Also:
Holy shit, Gojo is actually racist. What he said was literally the equivalent of saying "add a CE buff to a black person from africa, and the result will be scary"
Lets wait for the fight to actually finish 😭

I dont buy yuji's healing better than gojos, besides, didnt he dont know how to heal until choso taught him later on? It also didnt help that choso took chapters to heal a single punch
  • Gojo doens't have Blood Manipulation to connect himself back instantly.
  • Choso doesn't have RCT. So him being down for few chapters means nothing
  • Also like you said Yuji did suffered damage nonetheless. He couldn't fully heal.

• Gojo doens't have Blood Manipulation to connect himself back instantly.
where does blood manipulation helps anyone to do that in the first place? And where does it said RCT couldnt regrow organs?

• Choso doesn't have RCT. So him being down for few chapters means nothing
it literally means BM doesnt help you recover immeadiately
  • Also like you said Yuji did suffered damage nonetheless. He couldn't fully heal.
you're basically assming random things at this point, somehow the combination of what he couldnt even fully make use of helps him retact every slashed organ right there and then?
a healing factor + another healing factor are sums up to heal, now unless you said yujis healing is superior (BS btw) then he shouldnt be able to instantly heal a fully sliced body

Last edited:
where does blood manipulation helps anyone to do that in the first place?
Wait you are right choso was using Limitless and Six Eyes here
12-xYVcxJg5aPiuQ-m.jpg
13-e3MPiJV_C9hv5-m.jpg

it literally means BM doesnt help you recover immeadiately
Me: RCT+BM

Gojo fans: I will ignore the RCT part and keeps repeating same thing which isn't going to contribute anything.
you're basically assming random things at this point, somehow the combination of what he couldnt even fully make use of helps him retact every slashed organ right there and then?
Take your time and read what I said before replying again.
7-3iXKw6YAfCQB1-m.jpg

Wait you are right choso was using Limitless and Six Eyes here
12-xYVcxJg5aPiuQ-m.jpg
13-e3MPiJV_C9hv5-m.jpg
ah yes, as if yuji actually does that instead of relying on RCT for every sukuna slashes, not only does yuji is nowhere near competent with BM, you're somehow assuming choso can do the same for the rest of his body? what is this, bara bara no mi?
Me: RCT+BM

Gojo fans: I will ignore the RCT part and keeps repeating same thing which isn't going to contribute nothing.

Take your time and read what I said before replying again.
7-3iXKw6YAfCQB1-m.jpg
right, phrasing
my point is every organs allowing him to survived, ok?

ah yes, as if yuji actually does that instead of relying on RCT for every sukuna slashes, not only does yuji is nowhere near competent with BM, you're somehow assuming choso can do the same for the rest of his body? what is this, bara bara no mi?

right, phrasing
my point is every organs allowing him to survived, ok?
Not going to entertain this further; it seems you are deliberately ignoring what I said. Yuji never healed from that attack on his own. I said he might have reattached it with blood manipulation but couldn't heal it, and thus Choso came in to help him control the blood flow. Not to mention Yuji uses PB and Supernova. It's not like he doesn't have any knowledge of BM. The one making assumptions that Yuji can't reattach his body is you, despite Choso showing that previously.

Let's not forget slicing isn't going to damage like punching and leave a big hole in the stomach. Yuji getting sliced in a straight line, which he can reattach, shouldn't be that much of an issue with BM.

Sukuna abuses binding vows quite a lot though. Other characters like Gojo should use them too...
Some fans will say thats not realistic or “this not a usual shonen”

Gege should’ve never put it in the story if he was gonna allow some to abuse it or even just make it part of their power like Nanami. Gojo deadass could’ve sacrificed one eye and had his domain or something else amplified but nah unlimited purple for no reason

Some fans will say thats not realistic or “this not a usual shonen”

Gege should’ve never put it in the story if he was gonna allow some to abuse it or even just make it part of their power like Nanami. Gojo deadass could’ve sacrificed one eye and had his domain or something else amplified but nah unlimited purple for no reason
Agreed and I think other characters should at least use it.

Sukuna spamming it is getting weird and iritating. Kenny did that too but there also skilled guys in the good team that Gege conveniently forgets.

Back