• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

floKB7V.png

Ryu is really making me bend my mind to try to find a way to have Low 7-C and High 7-C not contradict each other, it'd be so nice if Gege confirmed Ryu only had the highest output amongst the Culling Game players (especially since Kenjaku and Sukuna are registered as Geto and Megumi)

Ryu is really making me bend my mind to try to find a way to have Low 7-C and High 7-C not contradict each other, it'd be so nice if Gege confirmed Ryu only had the highest output amongst the Culling Game players (especially since Kenjaku and Sukuna are registered as Geto and Megumi)
The historical statement is treated like a rumor and is immediately disputed, so there's that

The statement about the Culling Game players is more iffy because, as you pointed out, Sukuna is registered as a Culling Game player under Megumi's name

And if that's the case, then the same would have applied when he was caged in Yuji's body

Highest output doesn't really gotta mean highest ap as well.

My only issue with Ryu is the highest output in history statement, I think the six eyes guarantees more output, Gojo could tank cleave which I understand as an attack thats linked to Sukuna's output directly and varies depending on the toughness of the opponent, if he's strong then it will use high output from Sukuna, which basically should mean that Gojo can tank Sukuna's maximum output while having less CE than 50% of Sukuna's CE.

Gege can simply solve this by saying that's just for Gojo and other six eyes users were farmers though (which isn't far as one of them lost to untamed Mahoraga)
Kenjaku was not sure about Ryu. He says he heard so it's not really explicit. Even in CG Sukuna is an outlier. Gojo isn't even in CG so it shouldn't be surprise that him having better durability than Ryu. We can see what happens in next chapter Lmao. Especially Yuta's max output is slightly less than Ryu. If Sukuna gets cooked by Cleave of Yuta or not. I hope Gege gives better explanation on how Cleave works.

Also regarding Gojo I interpret Gojo's RCT might have weakened Cleave. He was stated to be using RCT at max output.
9-4PMKnR1vqcccl-m.jpg

7-9etCvyHIMax9E-m.jpg

Or MS takes some time to adjust to durability of the opponent unlike Sukuna touching his opponents himself and slicing them. Looking at Sukuna when he touches his opponents some kind of lines are drawn then it extends to that area of kind of explains it. While Shrine slashes looked like spammed one by one without trying to adjust. It happened same thing against Mahoraga. Funny thing idk why Gege or anyone tried to mention Cleave & it's properties during this battle.

Soooo... 15F Meguna > Ryo > Weakened current sukuna > Yuta = Itadori ?

Damn Jogo really is the goat, folds anyone who isnt Sukuna or Gojo
Well I wouldn't say Jogo solos anyone except Sukuna or Gojo Jogo is overall weaker than Kenjaku.
Q: Would he be able to use the Cursed Spirit Manipulation technique to control Jogo or Hanami, or even Mahito if he wanted to?
A: If they were one-on-one fights. But I think he’d have a really hard time with Jogo and Mahito.

Still gets to me to this day that every reincarnated mf had a second life in their back pockets but all wasted it to look how they originally did, only Sukuna kept it on hand
Well Sukuna is the only one who has Sorcerer (Megumi )body (which should be better to use CE) while others body was normal human beings. Vessel can handle only limited amount of CE output otherwise they should break down. That's why they already Reconstructs their body to their original. That's how I interprets it.

Well Sukuna is the only one who has Sorcerer (Megumi )body (which should be better to use CE) while others body was normal human beings. Vessel can handle only limited amount of CE output otherwise they should break down. That's why they already Reconstructs their body to their original. That's how I interprets it.
I like them being stupid

Kenjaku was not sure about Ryu. He says he heard so it's not really explicit. Even in CG Sukuna is an outlier. Gojo isn't even in CG so it shouldn't be surprise that him having better durability than Ryu. We can see what happens in next chapter Lmao. Especially Yuta's max output is slightly less than Ryu. If Sukuna gets cooked by Cleave of Yuta or not. I hope Gege gives better explanation on how Cleave works.
I'm curious about the previous 6 eyes users, because Gojo's reinforcements are great because of it

Also regarding Gojo I interpret Gojo's RCT might have weakened Cleave. He was stated to be using RCT at max output.
9-4PMKnR1vqcccl-m.jpg
Gojo survived cleave even when his RCT is off
0226-014.png

Or MS takes some time to adjust to durability of the opponent unlike Sukuna touching his opponents himself and slicing them. Looking at Sukuna when he touches his opponents some kind of lines are drawn then it extends to that area of kind of explains it. While Shrine slashes looked like spammed one by one without trying to adjust. It happened same thing against Mahoraga. Funny thing idk why Gege or anyone tried to mention Cleave & it's properties during this battle.
Cleave properties were introduced when Sukuna used MS, so it works like this in MS, he doesn't need to touch and there won't be lines because CTs strike immediately inside a domain

I'm curious about the previous 6 eyes users, because Gojo's reinforcements are great because of it
Only Suguwara or whoever was good as far as I heard it was stated by Gojo in novels. Though I didn't read it myself but saw few scans in Twitter. But Satoru may be the strongest in the history of that bloodline.
Gojo survived cleave even when his RCT is off
0226-014.png
SD was active there. Look at the below scene Gojo's background. That's definitely SD.
Cleave properties were introduced when Sukuna used MS, so it works like this in MS, he doesn't need to touch and there won't be lines because CTs strike immediately inside a domain
What I understand is Cleave takes small amount of time for Adaptation. Gojo was Regenerating the wounds from cleave before they got spread. Like say he gets an injury which needs to spread from front side to backside but Gojo was healing before that happened. Gojo's CE output is good so it might take some time for cleave to fully adjusted. But I might be wrong so I will wait & see what happens with Yuta's cleave.
I'm sure it was mentioned after the battle, Kusakave said cleave and the World cutting slash are sure to kill
Yeah Kusakabe mentioned both are sure to kill. Though I was talking about when Sukuna used his domain no one talked about why cleave is not adjusting the toughness of Gojo. Most likely because of what I said above. Likely due to them required to adapt to strong opponents.

Only Suguwara or whoever was good as far as I heard it was stated by Gojo in novels. Though I didn't read it myself but saw few scans in Twitter. But Satoru may be the strongest in the history of that bloodline.
Ohh okay so Sugawara is the one who wrote the explanations about limitless, including red and blue, he might be the first one to use purple, Gojo then developed new techniques like teleportation and he managed to apply blue and red into his close combat.
SD was active there. Look at the below scene Gojo's background. That's definitely SD.
It's SD, those injuries were caused after the first SD shattered,
0226-012.png

After the 2nd SD collapsed, Gojo was no longer using his RCT, cleave striked him and he lost one of his eyes again

0226-014.png

2nd SD collapses
0226-015.png

Gojo at this point isn't using SD or RCT, as you can see cleave strikes his neck but it didn't cut his neck completely as its shown, he could still give Sukuna a hug and blast him with red

What I understand is Cleave takes small amount of time for Adaptation. Gojo was Regenerating the wounds from cleave before they got spread. Like say he gets an injury which needs to spread from front side to backside but Gojo was healing before that happened. Gojo's CE output is good so it might take some time for cleave to fully adjusted. But I might be wrong so I will wait & see what happens with Yuta's cleave.
Yeah but look at the scan where it says is Gojo gonna lose?
No SD or RCT at that point.
Yeah Kusakabe mentioned both are sure to kill. Though I was talking about when Sukuna used his domain no one talked about why cleave is not adjusting the toughness of Gojo. Most likely because of what I said above. Likely due to them required to adapt to strong opponents
Tbf Angel said if Sukuna could bypass Gojo's infinity, Gojo will die, so she probably meant cleave by that.

Ohh okay so Sugawara is the one who wrote the explanations about limitless, including red and blue, he might be the first one to use purple, Gojo then developed new techniques like teleportation and he managed to apply blue and red into his close combat.
I couldn't find the novel to read it.
It's SD, those injuries were caused after the first SD shattered,
0226-012.png
This was before he spammed Second SD. He got Injured when first SD got destroyed and he spammed Second SD instantly check the below scan i sent.
After the 2nd SD collapsed, Gojo was no longer using his RCT, cleave striked him and he lost one of his eyes again

0226-014.png

2nd SD collapses
0226-015.png

Gojo at this point isn't using SD or RCT, as you can see cleave strikes his neck but it didn't cut his neck completely as its shown, he could still give Sukuna a hug and blast him with red

Yeah but look at the scan where it says is Gojo gonna lose?
No SD or RCT at that point.
You skipped this panel this panel exist before Gojo stopping healing.
11-UbrfDYbkz1jCI.jpg

After this Gojo stopped healing Panel comes up so SD was active at that time.

Also Regarding is Gojo gonna lose statement is when second SD got destroyed but Gojo already regained his CT he instantly used blue and spammed red on Sukuna and used RCT again and got out of Sukuna Domain range. All this happened in short interval. So cleve didn't had enough time to adapt that's what I guess.

Btw Yuji couldn't even react to Cleave during Higuruma fight.
5-Y_1m5BqGYa9gU-m.jpg
6-HII_f8UZFpGRk-m.jpg

While currently he can see the cleave spreading in his body.
8-63tqZPHVBg9h2-m.jpg

It's either Sukuna output drop which resulted decrease in his cleave adaptation speed or Yuji got amp after Higuruma curse to him. Well either way I think there is a speed for adaptation for cleave

Again I might be wrong here though if there is no further explanation Gege gives I would rather ego with this interpretation.
Tbf Angel said if Sukuna could bypass Gojo's infinity, Gojo will die, so she probably meant cleave by that
May be

This was before he spammed Second SD. He got Injured when first SD got destroyed and he spammed Second SD instantly check the below scan i sent.
I know, I said "those injuries were caused after the first SD was shattered" which means before the second SD

You skipped this panel this panel exist before Gojo stopping healing.
11-UbrfDYbkz1jCI.jpg

After this Gojo stopped healing Panel comes up so SD was active at that time.
I skipped it because those are the same injuries, he activated the 2nd SD which means the sure hit is off now, so the injuriesnthat were shown during the 2nd SD are caused after the 1st SD was shattered
Also Regarding is Gojo gonna lose statement is when second SD got destroyed but Gojo already regained his CT he instantly used blue and spammed red on Sukuna and used RCT again and got out of Sukuna Domain range. All this happened in short interval. So cleve didn't had enough time to adapt that's what I guess.
Look at the scan again, cleave clearly was shown to strike Gojo's neck there but didn't cut completely
0226-015.png

It's still a fresh wound that occurred after the 2nd SD was shattered, you can see the blood just coming out of the wound, it's clearly that cleave couldn't cut Gojo's neck completely

It doesn't matter if he used red or regained his CT, sure hits strike immediately, there's nothing stated that cleave needs time to activate fully that would contradict how sure hits work, Gojo shouldn't be faster than sure hits it doesn't make anysense, Sukuna also used cleave on Mahoraga and said it fits the criteria and the anime showed Mahoraga getting deleted immediately, there's no delay

I know, I said "those injuries were caused after the first SD was shattered" which means before the second SD
He instantly spammed Second SD. Check below his speed feats.
I skipped it because those are the same injuries, he activated the 2nd SD which means the sure hit is off now, so the injuriesnthat were shown during the 2nd SD are caused after the 1st SD was shattered

Look at the scan again, cleave clearly was shown to strike Gojo's neck there but didn't cut completely
0226-015.png

It's still a fresh wound that occurred after the 2nd SD was shattered, you can see the blood just coming out of the wound, it's clearly that cleave couldn't cut Gojo's neck completely
After second SD he already regained his CT. Yeah he got a slash in the neck but he blizted Sukuna with Blue and used Red in an instant and used RCT.
17-3mvwLsKHDXyR3-m.jpg

I mean we are talking about same Gojo who was able to heal his first slash wounds before other slashes hit him despite he was exposed to sure hit.
0-CxobP6Byucku4-m.jpg
2-fNLjyvpJyuJNe-m.jpg

Same Gojo who was able to spam FB instantly
14-2go6FByzbsQDu-m.jpg
16-NLZ-BKzTdjIY2-m.jpg

It doesn't matter if he used red or regained his CT, sure hits strike immediately, there's nothing stated that cleave needs time to activate fully that would contradict how sure hits work, Gojo shouldn't be faster than sure hits it doesn't make anysense, Sukuna also used cleave on Mahoraga and said it fits the criteria and the anime showed Mahoraga getting deleted immediately, there's no delay
Btw Yuji couldn't even react to Cleave during Higuruma fight.
5-Y_1m5BqGYa9gU-m.jpg
6-HII_f8UZFpGRk-m.jpg

While currently he can see the cleave spreading in his body.
8-63tqZPHVBg9h2-m.jpg

It's either Sukuna output drop which resulted decrease in his cleave adaptation speed or Yuji got amp after Higuruma curse to him. Well either way I think there is a speed for adaptation for cleave
This does shows Cleave might have some time frame before it can adjust to opponent durability. Timeframe may be depends on characters toughness. Mahoraga durability is not all that of course it would get negged faster. Comparing Mahoraga durability to Gojo's durability doesn't make sense. Gojo's durability > Mahoraga. Sukuna never faced anyone EQ to him. So adaptation time might differ based on the opponent toughness. I mean bruh even Mahoraga needs time for Adaptation of its own depending on complexity of opponents CT. Sukuna cleave not needing time for Adaptation doesn't make sense. It would be NLF if his cleave cuts anyone and everyone without needing time to adjust to the toughness.

@EldemadeDityjon I will think about your post and read it fully once I open the laptop, my internal screen is broken and its hard to write or read long posts
15F Meguna >= Current sukuna > Ryu's durability >= Yuta = Itadori
15F Meguna >> current Sukuna (who technically should be weaker than 10F Sukuna) > Ryu's durability > Kenjaku ~ Jogo (Gege said Kenjaku would have hard time fighting against Jogo) ~ Yuta since he needed to make a surprise attack on Kenny.

Jogo is 8F level so he isnt really far from those people because current Sukuna is at 10F CE, but his output is low and Yuta is struggling against him, so Yuta, Jogo and Kenny are at the range of 7-9F, and 15F Sukuna frok Shibuya wouldve obliterated Yuta at that time, Yuji was drunk when he believed otherwise

@EldemadeDityjon I will think about your post and read it fully once I open the laptop, my internal screen is broken and its hard to write or read long posts
No problem 👍.
15F Meguna >> current Sukuna (who technically should be weaker than 10F Sukuna) > Ryu's durability > Kenjaku ~ Jogo (Gege said Kenjaku would have hard time fighting against Jogo) ~ Yuta since he needed to make a surprise attack on Kenny.

Jogo is 8F level so he isnt really far from those people because current Sukuna is at 10F CE, but his output is low and Yuta is struggling against him, so Yuta, Jogo and Kenny are at the range of 7-9F,
I think Jogo has enough fire power of 7-9F but durability is just ass.
and 15F Sukuna frok Shibuya wouldve obliterated Yuta at that time,
Yuji was drunk when he believed otherwise
Preach 🗣️🗣️🗣️

Back