• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Follow up, who's on SG level now, given the time-skip and current showings?
Hard to tell how strong the current participants of the fight are. Yuji and Higuruma are the heavy-hitters of the current battle but how much stronger they've gotten is vague considering a lack of comparisons made. And obviously getting toyed with by Sukuna who is bored ahh hell doesn't really give much

A partially-manifested Rika is seemingly pressing Sukuna and forcing him to use four arms to match her one, but they jury's still out on that and it's a single interaction

Naruto in the talent category is absolutely correct. Not a single ninja from his time can learn Kage Bushin or Rasegan in such a short time.

This account has the worst takes I’ve ever seen.

I hate whoever popularized this talent vs hard work notion

sounds to me like the work of Kishimoto and Toriyama

Not sure about Yuji. Don't get me wrong he's struggled and get it's compared to Gojo. Still, he's only been at the Jujutsu game for like 9 months and I'm confident he's special grade level. Hell, I'd argue he reached that level around the time he was tag teaming w/Maki (same for her as well). Also, now that I think about it, what about Megumi's ranking since he nerfed Sukuna by roughly 90%?

Not sure about Yuji. Don't get me wrong he's struggled and get it's compared to Gojo. Still, he's only been at the Jujutsu game for like 9 months and I'm confident he's special grade level. Hell, I'd argue he reached that level around the time he was tag teaming w/Maki (same for her as well). Also, now that I think about it, what about Megumi's ranking since he nerfed Sukuna by roughly 90%?
I think Yuji is both hardworking and talent.

I mean, it's already rated as High 3-A on the page:

As for it being durability negation, probably not. Just AP through it being hax, if that even makes sense lol
High 3-A JJK. I will have to put her against Marvel Heralds.

Oh, this exists, also.
Outlier, right? It only scales to Suguru, I believe, but even still.
There is literally no reason to believe Yuta was almost 5 km away, he was somewhere on campus, not bumming somewhere in the forest where the Kyoto Goodwill Event takes place in. Magnitude 4 is already enough for something like this and causing noticeable shaking, there's no reason to say the earthquake Geto caused was equal to Inumaki's either, someone could feel a Magnitude 3 earthquake then a Magnitude 4 one and still recognise both of them as earthquakes.

Even then this is a pretty obvious outlier, we have numerous Tier 9 to 8 calcs for low tiers, Grade 2 sorcerers are not surviving a Low 7-B attack, something that only 15 Finger Sukuna has produced with his fire arrow

Yuta is gonna probably downscale

Granite Blast is barely above Low 7-C baseline, like ~1.1 Kilotons, so Yuta should scale to the baseline value as he is canonically weaker (1 Kilotons)

Yuta is gonna probably downscale

Granite Blast is barely above Low 7-C baseline, like ~1.1 Kilotons, so Yuta should scale to the baseline value as he is canonically weaker (1 Kilotons)
His AP should be a tad bit lower his Durability on the other hand is higher as Ryu himself says that attacking him is like punching a water tank

Yuta is not scaling to the full Granite Blast in that scene though
I mean he palms one that took a similar amount of time to charge, he puched one directly although it did char his hand, he took another when Ryu fully overpowered Rika's CE blast

Rika also blocked one without all that much damage and ryu says she is as strong as yuta
2024-01-20_200906.png

yuta and rika scale to the 1.7 kiloton one, not 1 to 1 but not drastically weaker

I mean he palms one that took a similar amount of time to charge, he puched one directly although it did char his hand, he took another when Ryu fully overpowered Rika's CE blast

Rika also blocked one without all that much damage and ryu says she is as strong as yuta
2024-01-20_200906.png

yuta and rika scale to the 1.7 kiloton one, not 1 to 1 but not drastically weaker
That’s not related to my comment.

I'm no expert, but I'm fairly certain it's because Dragon Ball and Naruto popularized the theme of Hard Work vs Talent, and now the anime community thinks they're mutually exclusive
Isn't Naruto the same series where titular character Naruto ends up being revealed to be the reincarnation of god? born to a legendary Hokage and that the Uzumakis have busted genetics?

Like really that doesn't take away from the fact that Naruto worked hard for a lot of his skills, but I think there was some fumbling at play

Back