• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

So, there's something that's been bothering me for a while, and it's also concerning the AP scale. Do we rank CE amount for AP? Cuz Yuta's got more CE than even Gojo, but he's still ranked Low 7-C while Gojo's ranked High 7-C and eventually Low 7-B. Why is that? Only explanation I can think of is that the physical prowess of a person can be remarkable by itself, and CE amplifies that strength compared to people with weaker constitutions. So anybody wanna explain this? I'm sure that this is probably a dumb question that's been explained like 50 times in the previous threads, but just wanted to ask.

So, there's something that's been bothering me for a while, and it's also concerning the AP scale. Do we rank CE amount for AP? Cuz Yuta's got more CE than even Gojo, but he's still ranked Low 7-C while Gojo's ranked High 7-C and eventually Low 7-B. Why is that? Only explanation I can think of is that the physical prowess of a person can be remarkable by itself, and CE amplifies that strength compared to people with weaker constitutions. So anybody wanna explain this? I'm sure that this is probably a dumb question that's been explained like 50 times in the previous threads, but just wanted to ask.
ce amount does not factor into ap. We see with Sukuna and Yuji they have low ce amount but physically are very strong. Also reinforcement and control factor into one's power.

It's all about output (and feats) honestly. Yuta has more CE than Ryu and Ryu has a slightly higher AP than him.

General cursed energy isnt AP

Output it's AP
But that's what I don't get. Like the output is in-and-of-itself cursed energy, as far as I can tell. If it's not, then what the hell does output mean? Like I said, those with physical aptitude are exception like Itadori, Sukuna, Maki and Toji are the exception, but it's still really weird.

But that's what I don't get. Like the output is in-and-of-itself cursed energy, as far as I can tell. If it's not, then what the hell does output mean? Like I said, those with physical aptitude are exception like Itadori, Sukuna, Maki and Toji are the exception, but it's still really weird.
Output is the amount of cursed energy that you can release
Hypothetical ex, Yuta has a CE level of a million or something but can only output about 2,000 a hit normally and probably uses up a similar amount in wasted/lost CE. Ryu's CE level is maybe 250,00 but can about 10,000 w/only small amounts of wasted/lost CE

Hypothetical ex, Yuta has a CE level of a million or something but can only output about 2,000 a hit normally and probably uses up a similar amount in wasted/lost CE. Ryu's CE level is maybe 250,00 but can about 10,000 w/only small amounts of wasted/lost CE
Oh, I getcha. I guess I'm sorta used to Dragon Ball logic, where a PL of 500 lets you output attacks of 500 and there's less of a time limit with your energy.

Oh, I getcha. I guess I'm sorta used to Dragon Ball logic, where a PL of 500 lets you output attacks of 500 and there's less of a time limit with your energy.
Yeah, it doesn't help that a lot of series don't go into these kind of details when explaining their power system; I'm just borrowing what we've learned from HXH since it's been a source of inspiration for JJK and numerous other series.

Also, found this comment about the ending for JJK; not sure how much I like it, but the cooking is something fierce!

"@johnwaggner9143

2 days ago
So, as someone who's only keeping up with JJK through your videos, here is my prediction for the end of JJK with everything you've said and everything I've gleaned about Gege Akutami from the events of the story:

The main throughline of JJKs story is that the world rewards selfishness and punishes virtue. Those who have good intentions either live to see them twisted or never live to see them come about; as Jujutsu Sorcerers, their purview is curses, so they live cursed lives and die cursed deaths. NO ONE gets out unscathed, and victories can only ever be pyrrhic.

Therefore, all the sorcerers battling Sukuna will fail. The ones who fight Sukuna for their own selfish reasons will survive, and any who enter the battle to protect another will die by Sukuna's hands, but NONE of them will be able to stop Sukuna from channeling all the souls of Japan into Lord Tengen. And Lord Tengen will enter the battle with Sukuna, but it's not going to go how Sukuna imagines it will. Either Sukuna's first attack will wipe out Tengen, a barely alive Yuji running on pure spite will sucker punch and kill Tengen to prevent Sukuna from getting what he wants, or all the souls of Japan will impart so much cursed energy onto Tengen that he evolves to the next state of being (I.E. He dies)

Any way you slice it, Sukuna does not get what he wants, because he has inherited Kinjaku's Will. He is fighting for what Kinjaku wanted, and what KINJAKU wanted will turn out to be the final death of Tengen. Through his unethical experiments in the past, it will be revealed that Kinjaku learned the great secret of the Jujutsu World: that Lord Tengen is the true origin of all curses. His barriers do not protect the human world from curses, but rather TRAP the cursed energy humans give off and allow curses to form in the first place, along with Jujutsu. And this is a known secret to the great families of the Jujutsu world, but they have done nothing about it because Jujutsu gives them power, allows them to selfishly lord over others, so rather than end Tengen they have been feeding him Star Plasma Vessels in order to keep things how they are and retain control. Kinjaku learned this, and has been selfishly fighting all this time to spite them and end their reign.

So by all of this coming to fruition, by Lord Tengen being vanquished, all curses and cursed techniques fade away. The souls pumped into Lord Tengen are returned to their rightful bodies, all Jujutsu Sorcerers lose the powers they have honed and cultivated for millenia, and all Cursed Spirits vanish (including Sukuna). He got his final battle, but it was with the other sorcerers that lead him to this place, because his fight with Lord Tengen wasn't for him and so it ends in a way he didn't want. And now the world is left to pick up the pieces of what's left after the greed and selfish desires of a few caused suffering to so many for thousands of years, and the last sorcerers left alive must grapple with the fact that with this revelation, they know that all the friends they've ever lost to the battle with Curses died for nothing.

Mark my words, JJK is going to have a supremely unsatisfying ending that dashes the hopes of those who fight for others and makes you question if any of this was worth it. Because Gege Akutami hates the world, himself, and all the readers of his manga."

It can be confusing initially (Cursed energy enhancement, output, quantity)

CE enhancement has the same limits as output to an extent, otherwise the likes of JP Hakari would be unbeatable in physicals. Yuta would also be physically > Gojo etc

Therefore, all the sorcerers battling Sukuna will fail. The ones who fight Sukuna for their own selfish reasons will survive
Yeah, no. Kashimo fought Sukuna for his own reasons and got exed off in 1.5 chapters.
Lord Tengen will enter the battle with Sukuna
Tengen is under the effects of Cursed Spirit Manipulation and Sukuna swallowed the curse ball so Tengen can't rebel like that
Kinjaku learned this, and has been selfishly fighting all this time to spite them and end their reign.
Kenjaku doesn't have any personal stakes with the structure of the clans, he himself has said that he has seen it all in the past 1000 years, it might as well be another source of entertainment for him
l

It can be confusing initially (Cursed energy enhancement, output, quantity)

CE enhancement has the same limits as output to an extent, otherwise the likes of JP Hakari would be unbeatable in physicals. Yuta would also be physically > Gojo etc
Yea, JJK and HxH are two anime where I feel you really have to be a bit smarter than average to really enjoy some of the complexities, especially when it comes to techniques and details. I'm gonna be frank, I had very little interest in the battle between Kashimo and Hakari, especially when it came to Hakari's domain, because I couldn't understand shit about some of the mechanisms of Hakari's domain.

Imagine Rihan vs Kenjaku in a yap off

Ebs2ZDCWsAAeyxC.jpg

When was that stated.
I mean it wasn't stated she can use it otherwise we would give that shit to everyone.
Its not nine or 8, her soul still exist in the world
It exists in sunyata barriers. That's why they can't normally interact with her. Kenjaku needed to smoke with the Avatar to get to it.

Makima > Sarada ?🥴
You made a profile about Charles
It's already in the verse page. Yeah I was the one who created it.

Back