• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

images

i've found that in this

yea they are, idk where conceptual cursed spirits comes from
It comes from cursed spirits that are born from the shared awareness of concepts which is concept type 3. It was in the 2nd abilities upgrade thread.

Also, I am nearing getting an answer on void manip/CM type 3 so stay tuned plz.

Man is on a quest to have Gojo matches banned

The staff vote for Type 3 CM was 1-1 so no
Admin votes take precedence and by this logic none of the abilities would have been passed given Grath was the only mod in the thread to explicitly go over which abilities they agreed or disagreed with. If Elizha's blessing also counts that is two admin votes.

I am confirming this at the moment so I should have an official answer soon.

Admin votes take precedence and by this logic none of the abilities would have been passed given Grath was the only mod in the thread to explicitly go over which abilities they agreed or disagreed with. If Elizha's blessing also counts that is two admin votes.
Everytime you argue this, you do the exact thing that got you reported last time which is attempting to invalidate the 3 staff votes against you that explicitly said they disagreed with using Buddhist concepts and agreed with the arguments of other users who disagreed with those things in the thread. Elizhaa has also affirmed that even if they voted, a 3-3 count is not enough to pass revisions.

It doesn't matter that not all of the disagreeing staff said anything on Conceptual Manip because the vote was 1-1 on Type 3 CM from the staff who participated in that so it isn't accepted. The only stuff accepted from that thread were the non-controversial abilities.

Last edited:
Everytime you argue this, you do the exact thing that got you a warning last time which is attempting to invalidate the 3 staff votes against you that explicitly said they disagreed with using Buddhist concepts and agreed with the arguments of other users who disagreed with those things in the thread. Elizhaa has also affirmed that even if they voted, a 3-3 count is not enough to pass revisions.
I'm not invalidating votes and I was never given a warning for that so this isn't even a correct accusation.

That affirmation from Elizha was never made public so I wasn't aware she said that.

If Elizha's blessing also counts that is two admin votes.
I specifically also remember Dereck having no issue with conceptual manipulation in regards to at least characters like Sukuna and Gojo, but I may be misremembering.

If not then that’d be 3 staff votes.

I specifically also remember Dereck having no issue with conceptual manipulation in regards to at least characters like Sukuna and Gojo, but I may be misremembering.

If not then that’d be 3 staff votes.
Yeah apparently Liz clarified, he had exception to CM type 3 for all CT, not the CM type 2 stuff. So the latter is fine.

Back