• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Im kinda late to JJK scaling, but why is every (Low-Mid tier) capped at subsonic/subsonic+? Im pretty sure there is a calc of Maki blitzing cursed naoya which leads onwards to mach 6. There is even Yuji Dodging piercing blood (that same attack being supersonic) as well as 15F Sukuna traveling across Shibuya.

These feats are leagues ahead of subsonic/subsonic+ speeds, why the speed cap?
Well, every try to create a speed change it become a mess, but ima try to summarise everything

For now, Maki blitzing Naoya isnt a blitz because its accepted as a pecog factor and not solely about speed
Itadori dodging Piercing Blood isnt a speed feat. Even human Naoya is faster than him too
Sukuna feat doesnt have a accepted timeframe for now, but yeah, I agree with it being faster than just mach 3, but then theres the debate about Maki and Itadori fightning Sukuna, and then theres the debate about CE amp combat speed and such, what creates a big ass mess since JJK supporters are too ass to debate propely

Im kinda late to JJK scaling, but why is every (Low-Mid tier) capped at subsonic/subsonic+? Im pretty sure there is a calc of Maki blitzing cursed naoya which leads onwards to mach 6. There is even Yuji Dodging piercing blood (that same attack being supersonic) as well as 15F Sukuna traveling across Shibuya.

These feats are leagues ahead of subsonic/subsonic+ speeds, why the speed cap?
Maki isn't a mid tier, she'd blitz mid tiers. Yuji didn't dodge it, and it was calced to be subsonic iirc. And Sukuna's travel feat is accepted, most don't scale tho

Well, every try to create a speed change it become a mess, but ima try to summarise everything

For now, Maki blitzing Naoya isnt acceped because its accepted as a pecog factor and not solely about speed
Itadori dodging Piercing Blood isnt a speed feat. Even human Naoya is faster than him too
Sukuna feat doesnt have a accepted timeframe for now, but yeah, I agree with it being faster than just mach 3, but then theres the debate about Maki and Itadori fightning Sukuna, and then theres the debate about CE amp combat speed and such, what creates a big ass mess since JJK supporters are too ass to debate propely
Alright, It just seems the JJK speed scaling is a mess and is contradicted by statements and feats if im correct
And since when that Maki is a low-mid tier?
My bad on that part

The thing about Piercing Blood is that it’s only fast during its initial release, it gets slower after it’s fired. And Yuji didn’t properly reacted to it, he was mostly blitzed by Piercing Blood and only reacted when the attack was near him. Calcing it like that would make Yuji a few times faster than Piercing Blood, and he isn’t. Rather, we take into account the fact that he was blitzed by it.

The thing about Piercing Blood is that it’s only fast during its initial release, it gets slower after it’s fired. And Yuji didn’t properly reacted to it, he was mostly blitzed by Piercing Blood and only reacted when the attack was near him. Calcing it like that would make Yuji a few times faster than Piercing Blood, and he isn’t. Rather, we take into account the fact that he was blitzed by it.
Thanks this makes alot more sense now
Yeah, you are

The pages are either wrong or incompleted
I put my hopes in M3X or White to fix everything
Speaking about this, There we previously Mountain level calcs for Jogo. What happened to them? I see alot of people saying High-God tiers of the verse would be Island level because of Dagon creating an island in his domain.

Ive even seen people state them to be as high as "Star level" since Dagon created a Star in his domain?

As well as the inventory curse 4D scale

What happened to all of these? (Im assuming they have all been refuted already)

Speaking about this, There we previously Mountain level calcs for Jogo. What happened to them? I see alot of people saying High-God tiers of the verse would be Island level because of Dagon creating an island in his domain.

Ive even seen people state them to be as high as "Star level" since Dagon created a Star in his domain?

Domains doesnt scale to base stats
Dagon domain is calced as 7-A, while Jogo's High 7-A

The island level feat is still under revion. Its basically Gojo creating a earthquake after the sealing
However, the island level calc as well has a High 7-C end, and people prefer that result for the time being

We pretty much stopped counting domains for having AP values; something about pocket reality manipulation, it kinda goes over my head

Domains don't amp like that, if they did then Malevolent Shrine would've one-shotted Gojo

Domains doesnt scale to base stats
Dagon domain is calced as 7-A, while Jogo's High 7-A

The island level feat is still under revion. Its basically Gojo creating a earthquake after the sealing
However, the island level calc as well has a High 7-C end, and people prefer that result for the time being
Alright then, so overall this means God tiers could possibly be Island level?
We pretty much stopped counting domains for having AP values; something about pocket reality manipulation, it kinda goes over my head
I understand this, it actually seems like the best way to go about domains. I also dont see why Cursed Energy would scale to physical stats. Cursed Energy output is the thing that increases that sort (I think)

Geto its not skinny. He is pretty much athletic even at his teen
full-body-illustration-of-gojo-and-geto-in-beach-outfits-v0-uu4crms7yw6b1.jpg

Sorcerers train they body as well

And I mean, just look at the painel right after the black hole. The mf is toned
0208-017.png
0208-018.png

He should weight at least 85Kg if not 90 or higher

I've asked yall before how you'd rank the cast interms of power but what are your ranking when it comes to their writing/how much you like them?

NMKJI05.png
1. Itadori (people might say Gege hates him, but there's some real care that's gone into making him into the character he is today. And that character is why I've stuck with the series as long as I have and still believe it can end strongly)
2. Sukuna (getting his speech on love a few chapters back really gave him a wholeness as a character that makes me get him even more now)
3. Gojo (while some say he got butchered in his end, I do think that airport scene really ties together the contradiction and flaw at the heart of his character)
4. Maki (The Culling Games really delivered on the solid basis given in Zero and further contextualized in the Goodwill Event. Also has one of the few examples I can think of a female rage scene in shonen manga, and while I'm sure Gege didn't mean it, it's actually wild that someone who is assumedly a man wrote something that powerful)
5. Nobara (I think she is one of the most understated supporting characters the series ever gave us, and the tragedy with her existence in the world of JJK makes me like her more and more as we go further into the story. Though in this instance she really does get this far due to bias)

It gets slower whenever its trajectory is changed. Not after its fired. That's why Yuji only comments on it slowing when Choso makes follow up attacks. That's also why Kenjaku only comments on the loss in speed with Choso's follow up attacks

It gets slower whenever its trajectory is changed. Not after its fired. That's why Yuji only comments on it slowing when Choso makes follow up attacks. That's also why Kenjaku only comments on the loss in speed with Choso's follow up attacks
Yeah you beat me to it. I was about to tell him that. Idk where they are getting the idea of it slows down after release.

Last edited:
Back