• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

j4rdbRS.png

I was rereading some chapters to make Takaba's profile
And out of curiosity
Was this scene ever used to argue about cursed energy increasing combat speed?
We can't be any means scale anyone from Takaba thanks to his CT, however, the increase of speed in that scene was justified by the increase of cursed energy

I was rereading some chapters to make Takaba's profile
And out of curiosity
Was this scene ever used to argue about cursed energy increasing combat speed?
We can't be any means scale anyone from Takaba thanks to his CT, however, the increase of speed in that scene was justified by the increase of cursed energy
No it was never used, but that's very useful

No it was not, the issue was proving that similar amounts of energy are used to amp physicals and use CT not whether CE amped Physicals at all. I'm gathering scans at the moment to make a proper follow-up thread when the three month period is over.

It got passed. I took too long in responding to it so I don't think my response ever got read by anyone but M3X and Tempest and they already had their minds made up.

Can you think of a new summary that isn't just copied and pasted from the JJK wiki?

Can you think of a new summary that isn't just copied and pasted from the JJK wiki?
All I can think of her is one of the Sukuna glazer who gives a big competition for Gojo and Kashimo but loses to Uraume.
On a Serious note I'm not good at creating summary so I can't think of anything new for the characters.

I dont think that Maho have become High 3-A at this moment. I guess he just learned how to null Yorozu technique via hax where no matter the form that she uses it, he will now always be capable to counter it perfectly

Yeah, we're not giving him up to High 3-A since he just nullified her sphere and didn't actually tank it or anything like that.

Yeah, we're not giving him up to High 3-A since he just nullified her sphere and didn't actually tank it or anything like that.
? What do you mean “nullified the sphere?” He didn’t really do that at all.

He just cut straight through it, like literally cut it down the middle. I don’t really understand how you “nullify” an infinite amount of pressure either?

? What do you mean “nullified the sphere?” He didn’t really do that at all.

He just cut straight through it, like literally cut it down the middle. I don’t really understand how you “nullify” an infinite amount of pressure either?
matter manip or space manip which we know maho can do

As for "nullified the sphere" he didn't nullfy its power he nullfied the effects of preasure on him to destroy the sphere and since the sphere is not 3-A level durable it can be damaged by anything of a lower caliber if what ever that is can bypass the preasure

Actually, I think I have a better idea in regards to Mahoraga.

Instead of saying he goes up to high 3-A, let’s just say he’s able to adapt and get invulnerability from his adaption.

This seems like the most appropriate ability to add because if Mahoraga adapts to something like Ki for instance, he would get invulnerability to ki so he would be able to tank say a high 3-A level Kamehameha from Goku for instance, but he wouldn’t actually be that level of power physically and still could be killed by Goku’s physical punches for example.

As for "nullified the sphere" he didn't nullfy its power he nullfied the effects of preasure on him to destroy the sphere
Yeah I think the ability to get invulnerability through adaptation makes the most sense here.

Mahoraga doesn’t really “nullify” things either, he adapts to them, so this explanation regarding the sphere doesn’t make sense. Like when he adapted to Sukuna’s slashes, they don’t get nullified he was just able to deflecting them now. Or like how Mahoraga can adapt to red so he can tank the blast, however the actual move red still goes off and still hits him, it just doesn’t have any effect on him cause of his adaptation.

Actually, I think I have a better idea in regards to Mahoraga.

Instead of saying he goes up to high 3-A, let’s just say he’s able to adapt and get invulnerability from his adaption.

This seems like the most appropriate ability to add because if Mahoraga adapts to something like Ki for instance, he would get invulnerability to ki so he would be able to tank say a high 3-A level Kamehameha from Goku for instance, but he wouldn’t actually be that level of power physically and still could be killed by Goku’s physical punches for example.
I mean, yeah, that seems fine. But for Maho to become completely invulnerablie/resistant to something it will took a lot of time. Just for him to turn invul against Gojo's Blue and Red was need a lot of minutes and hits

I mean, yeah, that seems fine. But for Maho to become completely invulnerablie/resistant to something it will took a lot of time. Just for him to turn invul against Gojo's Blue and Red was need a lot of minutes and hits
That was actually more due to complexity and Sukuna needing not die while adapting. With Yorozu it does seem like he adapated quicker probably because her technique in of itself isn't that complex

Mahoraga just gonna get concept manip resistance after Yoru gets concept manip and we call it a day. Otherwise it would indeed be adaption at the High 3-A level, that's not really arguable if not hax resistance.

I'm sorry, I haven't read the fight in a while. Where is she getting concept manipulation from?

I'm sorry, I haven't read the fight in a while. Where is she getting concept manipulation from?
It's apart of the newest upgrade thread that's been sitting in limbo for weeks (you should check it out).

For Yoru specifically, a perfect circle is literally impossible to exist physically (hence the infinite pressure when applied), Yorozu states this to Sukuna several times. So for her to construct it means she had to materialize a conceptual perfect circle with her material (which once again is not physically possible).

It's apart of the newest upgrade thread that's been sitting in limbo for weeks (you should check it out).

For Yoru specifically, a perfect circle is literally impossible to exist physically (hence the infinite pressure when applied), Yorozu states this to Sukuna several times. So for her to construct it means she had to materialize a conceptual perfect circle with her material (which once again is not physically possible).
I thought it was done hence why I didn't comment. I'll give it a look

thank you, guys, ill get onto doing those things rn. also i was trying to figure out how to replace the precognition with analytical prediction like other people have done but i can't figure out how to do it at all.

Back