• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

IMG_2425.jpg
Where is this from? It looks so good! Interesting Gojo and Yuji along Sukuna and Kenny. This also made me think of something. What if Yuji incorporates Sukuna's Cleave into his own tech so then he can use it to cut the Soul? Wouldn't that be OP?

Calc the speed of the creature from the anime, use the distance in the manga, then use Yuji's speed to intercept it

Watched ep 14 end it was fine. It definately felt much lower quality than the last episode but i assume they are saving up for the insanity that are going to be the Toji and Sukuna fights.

cat-not-a-care-in-the-world.gif

Btw So Beginning arc Yuji speed scales to Superhuman I guess. Beside isn't that's calculation is useless if it's below what Yuji already displayed
original calc assumed the curse moved at superhuman speed instead of just using the anime's timefame which is why 99% of the verse scales to Subsonic+ and we had people complaining about the Supersonic cap because it's less than a x2 gap when looking at the scaling chains so now I wanna downgrade the verse to get more consistency.

Don't think anyone will care since it's not really a relevant calc, but I calc'd how many cuts per second Sukuna's domain makes. Albeit it's a lowball. But that's better than nothing.
Huh. This was the most interesting calc I've ever read, if you convert those cuts/second to m/s, you might get ourselves some... high combat speed? Unless domains don't scale to statistics, which iirc is the reason why Gojo/Sukuna lost their Large Mountain+ rating and by extension, initial city level scaling from Jogo's maximum meteor.

Huh. This was the most interesting calc I've ever read, if you convert those cuts/second to m/s, you might get ourselves some... high combat speed? Unless domains don't scale to statistics, which iirc is the reason why Gojo/Sukuna lost their Large Mountain+ rating and by extension, initial city level scaling from Jogo's maximum meteor.
They don't scale to Domains, no. Nor would you be able to get m/s. Because attacks inside of a Domain manifest already on a target. They don't travel. It's basically how many attacks spawn on the target per second.

What speed would that be?
It wouldn't really translate into speed. It's how many cuts are summoned on a person in one second. Since attacks don't travel in domains, you couldn't apply a speed to this ability. At most you could get a timeframe by dividing 1 second by the number of cuts per second to find the bare minimum timeframe the domain operates in. But it wouldn't grant speed. Since again, the cleaves and dismantle don't travel in Malevolent Shrine.

Back