• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Btw why don't a lot of calcs using a timeframe from an anime use the original 24 FPS framerate?

I mean like when people divide the frame count by 25, 30 or 60 to convert to seconds
If they use youtube, the youtube frame rate system goes by 25 fps

Anything else, probably cause the FrameByFrame sight goes by 20, 25, 30, and 60

If they use youtube, the youtube frame rate system goes by 25 fps

Anything else, probably cause the FrameByFrame sight goes by 20, 25, 30, and 60
Ngl I just upload the anime clip to youtube rendered at 24 FPS and count the frames using the period key 💀

There are a few weird frames here where the curse's hand doesn't really move forward despite its motion, do I count those frames too?

IMG_2425.jpg

Should we scale them to this?

This feat could work, I might have to redo the calc tho, ig we could scale Flowing Red Scale Noritoshi above the speed of the arrows (Mach 0.2) since Megumi had no trouble with intercepting them at close range but struggled against Noritoshi charging him from further away

There is also this for Maki and Toji, but I'm unsure if it consistent with the scaling

Maki is capped under Supersonic speed unfortunately

Last edited:
From how the anime depicted it, it looks like Nanami couldn't damage Dagon, ig Dagon has better durability than Hanami especially since Shibuya Yuji is either equal to 80% Nanami or 120% Nanami and he could harm Hanami noticeably prior to that while Nanami despite using his Ratio Technique and a bladed weapon couldn't even move or scratch Dagon

Back