• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
VESSEL TAKEOVER

Plot: Sukuna has found a new vessel to take control over, he has heard about Maruo Kaido, a human who has a reputation for being having superhuman strength and killing demons with his bare hands as a human. Similar to Yuji Itadori(his current vessel). Sukuna decides to force a fight between them to decide the stronger vessel, since they would instantly become friends if met under most circumstances. Itadori and Maruo run into each and the fight has become. If Maruo happens to beat Itadori Sukuna will take over his body then finish the fight.

20-93633.webp

Cursed Womb/2 Fingers key
Urara Family key
Itadori/Sukuna AP: 0.7 tons
Maruo AP: 1.1 tons
Random encounter
Speed Equalized
Sukuna takes over Yuji body to continue if Maruo K.O.'s Yuji.

Match 1 |

Itadori:

Maruo Kaido: 2 (@cloudyagami, @Shey)

Inconclusive:

Match 2|

Sukuna: 1 (@Shey )

Maruo Kaido: 1 (@cloudyagami )

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I think Maruo wins.

Yuji reasons
  • He has the AP advantage against Yuji and is better skilled from using power mimicry copying Goku, Kenshiro, Kennikuman and other manga characters techniques and training methods

Sukuna reasons

• He would be able to punch through Sukuna's body like he does the demons in his manga.
  • He has Regeneration Negation
  • He has resistance to Fear Manipulation so Sukuna cannot will a victory using fear
  • Even though i don't think 2 fingers Sukuna can use fire yet but Maruo has resistance to Fire if he does and can negate it with his fist from his training.
  • Sukuna utilities claws but Maruo has been impaled by larger things than claws so i don't think it will influence a comeback.
  • Both can increase power so i don't think this will matter in this fight.

What the hell, I'm looking at 3 shitty profiles, can't even find the justification for Mario's abilities in the hyperlinked scans(or maybe I'm just blind) and the formatting sucks don't really see any real win con for Maruo, he's only a little stronger with AP and lacks hax or anything super effective to have the complete edge over Itadori looks like a mere stamina and skill battle, and if Sukuna comes out he scales 2 oneshots over Itadori, he's >>> the finger Bearer who can shred apart >>> Itadori's limbs effortlessly, I'm pretty sure a random cleave attack would delimb or decapitate Maruo, and if it comes to it Domain Expansion is even far stronger and would just dice him to bits

What the hell, I'm looking at 3 shitty profiles, can't even find the justification for Mario's abilities in the hyperlinked scans(or maybe I'm just blind) and the formatting sucks don't really see any real win con for Maruo,
Not sure whats going on with you, but i promise you nothing in life is this serious 😂
he's only a little stronger with AP and lacks hax or anything super effective to have the complete edge over Itadori looks like a mere stamina and skill battle, and if Sukuna comes out he scales 2 oneshots over Itadori, he's >>> the finger Bearer who can shred apart >>> Itadori's limbs effortlessly,
Maruo scales the same over Kotton whose feat is what scales to 1.1 tons so Maruo would still have the AP advantage.
I'm pretty sure a random cleave attack would delimb or decapitate Maruo,
The same could be said for Maruo who would would easily be able to punch through his heart and kill him and you are leaving out Maruo would be his new vessel since he defeated Yuji. He has to take his body.
and if it comes to it Domain Expansion is even far stronger and would just dice him to bits
Maruo has supernatural willpower and has had his entire torso impaled before and still kept fighting.

Not sure whats going on with you, but i promise you nothing in life is this serious 😂
I
I'm just saying Yuuji, Maruo(seemingly) and Sukuna have shitty profiles
Maruo scales the same over Kotton whose feat is what scales to 1.1 tons so Maruo would still have the AP advantage.
It's not the same, it just says he's superior to him, which is just Maruo > 1.1tons

The same could be said for Maruo who would would easily be able to punch through his heart and kill him and you are leaving out Maruo would be his new vessel since he defeated Yuji. He has to take his body.
He can't punch through Itadori if he merely scales to 1.1tons, that's just a 1.57x AP advantage, a oneshot would be 7.5x, not even close he's just. Slightly stronger than Yuji
Maruo has supernatural willpower and has had his entire torso impaled before and still kept fighting.
Why can't I find this on any of the imgur scans?
Not sure how that would be effective against Decapitation, bisection, the cutting list goes and the other forms of damage that would instantly kill him but sure...

Sukuna kinda instantly kills him if he comes out,Cleave would butcher his torso and limbs all over the place, Domain Expansion wouldn't be a necessity

I'm just saying Yuuji, Maruo(seemingly) and Sukuna have shitty profiles

It's not the same, it just says he's superior to him, which is just Maruo > 1.1tons
Maruo is far stronger than Kotton. Kotton avoided close combat with maruo because he could be one shot. Maruo never punched him either because he didn't want to die, maruo defeated him with a Goku dragon throw
He can't punch through Itadori if he merely scales to 1.1tons, that's just a 1.57x AP advantage, a oneshot would be 7.5x, not even close he's just. Slightly stronger than Yuji
7.5x is for one shotting . Maruo will not one shot sukuna he would definitely impale him with punches.
Why can't I find this on any of the imgur scans?
He did it here in his fight with Doppo
Not sure how that would be effective against Decapitation, bisection, the cutting list goes and the other forms of damage that would instantly kill him but sure...
Sukuna has to have a significant AP advantage do to any of this and he doesn't.
Sukuna kinda instantly kills him if he comes out,Cleave would butcher his torso and limbs all over the place, Domain Expansion wouldn't be a necessity
This is false lol . There is no instant anything in this fight bro ngl to you

Last edited:
Back