• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen 6C upgrade.

Maitreya12

Bronze Supporter
Alright this seems to be a fairly quick CRT

Basically I noticed that Jogo’s calc is actually 1.68x away from baseline 6C

And during the fight with Sukuna, despite Jogo being aware of being only around the strength of Sukuna with 8 fingers:

He noted that the difference between 15 finger Sukuna was much greater than he realized.

Thus I’m proposing a 2x increase from Jogo for at least 15 finger Sukuna and probably for Gojo as well. Making them slightly above baseline 6C

Where is the 2x increase coming from..?
it comes from the fact that even jogo says that the difference between sukuna's fingers in power is much bigger than he thought
because he is equivalent to 8 fingers and sukuna had 15 fingers at that time.
but the difference was bigger than just 2 times as jogo said.
meaning that each finger has a bigger difference

I thought some of the ratings were based on overcoming people’s domains? Like in Gojo’s profile him overcoming Jogo’s domain is what puts him at large mountain+ level.

For now, Gojo is High 7-A because we assume that his body has more curse energy than Jogo's domain. However, this is only an exception, and extremely questionable. We cannot scale domains to the user's normal power, that would be catastrophic to the logic established in the manga
Can you explain how?

To be fair, the Fan Book has a statement about the Jogo's meteor to be a power equivalent to the Domain
I could be wrong though, since I haven't worked with verse in a while

I see yeah that’s fair. So he could have a possibly for the Meteor. I’d like to wait for Sukuna and Gojo to show some more feats before we give them ratings before we get another JJk speed scenario.

Scaling to the meteor is fine as jogo himself knew that it would only damage sukuna, but wouldn't really incapacitate him

But high 7A is bullshit

I mean yeah if we scaled domains wouldn't guys like dogan and beyond be 6-C to high 6-C? since ya know a whole ass island and all

For now, Gojo is High 7-A because we assume that his body has more curse energy than Jogo's domain. However, this is only an exception, and extremely questionable. We cannot scale domains to the user's normal power, that would be catastrophic to the logic established in the manga
I mean Gojo overpowered it with his own Domain so he shouldn't scale regardless

Back