• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(JTTW) Sun Wukong CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at it. I can see something similar to something infinite contained within another infinite. Wouldn't it technically mean that there is some kind of higher levels of infinity here?
On its own, no. Especially with what's been shown in the blog.

I mean generally infinity can't be bigger than itself unless it was of a higher set.
Said set doesn't need to be superior to the point of pointing out a qualitative superiority. A crude example would be the set of even numbers against that or whole numbers.

Though I doubt that applies the same way to physical spaces. I guess you ask Ultima or DT, they could elaborate better than I can.

Said set doesn't need to be superior to the point of pointing out a qualitative superiority. A crude example would be the set of even numbers against that or whole numbers.

Though I doubt that applies the same way to physical spaces. I guess you ask Ultima or DT, they could elaborate better than I can.
If I recalled the discussion needs to be very important for them to be interested enough to come here.

If you could prove that they are universal space-times then it would be 2-B at least.

So, based on what Udlmaster said, should we close this thread, after possibly write a discussion rule about Journey to the West being impossible to separate from the concepts of the religions and philosophies that spawned it?

Last edited:
Honestly, true. It can very much be separated, it just can't get to higher ends without said "religious and cultural nuance".

Went through the novel and, there is no real proof that a world is Universally sized. Heaven contains every celestial body but that wouldn't be universal in size I think. And the underworld's infinitely deep river could just be flowery language.

So Sun Wukong will just be 2-C not that bad.

Went through the novel and, there is no real proof that a world is Universally sized. Heaven contains every celestial body but that wouldn't be universal in size I think. And the underworld's infinitely deep river could just be flowery language.

Then remove the seven quintillion worlds in his 2C AP.

In all mythology, folklore. They was never refered the universe as the real, modern universe we used today. Sun or stars are not a superheated ball of plasma, no galaxies, no solar systems, etc....everything is just heaven which is the sky, earth which is the ground, and hell which is underground. It is just us scale them to the real, modern universe nowaday

But well...........0.0

.......Where did 2-C come frome then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back