• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(JTTW) Sun Wukong CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people do we need confirmation from exactly? So far we got it from Jasonsith, Elizhaa, and Confluctor.
I think that it is probably fine to publish the profile page very soon.

However, what intelligence levels should each key/statistics section have, and for what reasons? Was that ever properly worked out between you?

I think that it is probably fine to publish the profile page very soon.

However, what intelligence levels should each key/statistics section have, and for what reasons? Was that ever properly worked out between you?
Genius level seems to be more reasonable as Sun Wukongs talents are Cultivation and Martial arts-based for the most part.

Okay. Should he get something like "Above Average. Genius in combat." then, or just "Genius"?

Okay. If the rest of you are fine with that, the profile page can probably be created now then.

Also, as I think was mentioned here earlier, somebody should probably create a Fist of the North Star intelligence revisions thread as well, as a general Extraordinary Genius rating for Kenshiro and his rivals is likely too high.

He also outsmarts and tricks immortals and sages, genius should be fine.
Above Average, Genius in regard to Combat Ability (Outside of his pure Martial Arts and Fighting capabilities Sun Wukong has shown cased his capabilities of being a capable doctor that can treat sick people and those who are injured. He has stated himself that he is well versed in the innerworkings of Heaven and Earth, and his pure comprehensive ability allowed him to not only learn the Daoist Way of Immortality before his peers within a matter of years surpassing Immortals who are thousands if not more years old. On top of this after switching to Buddhism he ended up mastering The Great Way by the end of his journey which is considered even more complex and difficult to learn. When it comes to his Combat Ability & Magic in general, he is more proficient at flying then any of the other Gods with ability to transform into various things outdoing theirs as well. He is capable of tricking and outsmarting Immortals, Demons and Gods who have lived for millions of years both outside and in the midst of combat. He knows practically every method of Martial Arts and can utilize all sorts of weapons no matter how large or heavy. Infact he is so well versed in Martial Art's that he could fight an exact clone of himself to a draw, that clone had the ability to know about both the past and future while also knowing about any event within thousands of miles of themselves. He has also shown to be a very good leader, teaching an entire army of monkeys how to fight to the extent they could battle the forces of Heaven.

Last edited:
Yes.

Also ant if the page has been released or something like that i think the profile should be locked since it's a pretty famous character that will probably have a many vandal attempts

If you link to the page here, I can lock it afterwards.

Thank you. I will lock the page.

Should we close this thread as well?

Wait a little.

Somebody needs to add an entry to the following page first:

Wait a little.

Somebody needs to add an entry to the following page first:

Actually, I just realized I forgot to switch the stats around to match the Tier. Can you unlock it for a moment?

Were not allowed to use that for reasons, but the JTTW Universe is still infinite due to containing Pocket Dimensions which are endless in size.
Wait? How come?

We commonly use what would be the accepted size of things when they're brought up.

Like, we would assume the average size for a galaxy, we wouldn't assume it's a word without meaning.

These things are already a part of the context of the book, so I don't see why we would reject it because it's not Modern enough?

Actually, I just realized I forgot to switch the stats around to match the Tier. Can you unlock it for a moment?
Why are the Abilities in a list like that?

It's incredibly ugly and makes the page needlessly long.

Also, he still has the High 6-A key which doesn't have any proof of him being weakened.

Wait? How come?

We commonly use what would be the accepted size of things when they're brought up.

Like, we would assume the average size for a galaxy, we wouldn't assume it's a word without meaning.

These things are already a part of the context of the book, so I don't see why we would reject it because it's not Modern enough?
Why do you keep asking me? I asked the staff and they said no.
Why are the Abilities in a list like that?

It's incredibly ugly and makes the page needlessly long.
Its easier to read.

Why do you keep asking me? I asked the staff and they said no.
Can you show me?

Its easier to read.
Honestly, it's not, and it makes the page way bigger than it needs to be. If you want, I'll clean it up.

And the "weakened" key is still there, when it shouldn't be, there isn't actually any proof Wukong was weakened after Five Elements Mountains, not that I recall, and there's no proof of it on the profile either.

Can you show me?
It was something Zaratthustra kept bringing up every page near the beginning, I'll have to look for it.
Honestly, it's not, and it makes the page way bigger than it needs to be. If you want, I'll clean it up.

And the "weakened" key is still there, when it shouldn't be, there isn't actually any proof Wukong was weakened after Five Elements Mountains, not that I recall, and there's no proof of it on the profile either.
If you want to be my guess, as for the key thing it was something Jasonsith stated and more people agreed than disagreed. You can talk to him about it.

BTW, Buddha and the Monks are missing abilities.

For example, a Buddha and likely Arhats (remove 'Transcendent Monk' btw, the proper name for it is Arhat) would have access to all the powers of the Gods and Daoist immortals, as the book states that the Dharma can open the way to Daoist powers.

There's powers on here that Buddha says he has himself, such as the ability to reduce people's lifespans to 0 instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back