• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(JTTW) Sun Wukong CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it should be most lkely, I only have it at possibly because of how vague the statement is. We don't know how he's moving them, how far he can move them, etc.
Well, I mean, regardless, the spirit who shook the World would have to produce infinite energy to shake the plane.

At minimum he's shaking Sumeru and even larger mountains (Such as the Sacred Mountains of China) which are relative to stars.

There's also again, the Ganges river, since they speak about it and use it for reference, it clearly exists.

There's also the Milky Way or Silver Way, which is infinite.

And then we have the dozens of statements that say Wukong has infinite power.

Well, I mean, regardless, the spirit who shook the World would have to produce infinite energy to shake the plane.

At minimum he's shaking Sumeru and even larger mountains (Such as the Sacred Mountains of China) which are relative to stars.

There's also again, the Ganges river, since they speak about it and use it for reference, it clearly exists.

There's also the Milky Way or Silver Way, which is infinite.

And then we have the dozens of statements that say Wukong has infinite power.
I am aware of the implications and meanings, but I'm also not the person you gotta convince.

I am aware of the implications and meanings, but I'm also not the person you gotta convince.
I throw down the gauntlet to anyone who dares challenge my knowledge, and be aware of the last verse I stan'ed for got to Tier 0.

iu

Question who is stronger tho? Jade Emperor or Wukong?
Jade Emperor, Buddha pretty much flat out tells Wukong that he'd be stupid to try and fight the Jade Emperor:

"You wretch! You are only a monkey spirit and you have the effrontery to want to grab the throne of the Jade Emperor. He has trained himself since childhood, and suffered hardship for one thousand, seven hundred and fifty kalpas. Each kalpa is 129,600 years, so you can work out for yourself how long it has taken him to be able to enjoy this great and infinite Way. But you are a beast who has only just become a man for the first time. How dare you talk so big? You're not human, not even human! I'll shorten your life−span. Accept my teaching at once and stop talking such nonsense! Otherwise you'll be in for trouble and your life will very shortly be over; and that will be so much the worse for your original form too."
It's pretty impressive when even the Buddha states that his cultivation is Infinite.

Sun wukong's feats are above geniuses

Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over many fields of science and who vastly surpass the intellects of the smartest humans on Earth. At this level, many are capable of creating futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, and potentially even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations, or outperforming supercomputers. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.

this easily fits Sun Wukong but 🤷‍♂️

is it by the end of the journey? or close end?
No, no, that is right near the beginning.

IIRC, by the end of the book entire, Wukong kowtows to the Jade Emperor
I only have it at possibly because of how vague the statement is.
The Chinese names for many of the Gods are planets or stars since they represent them and embody them.

For example, the Star of Venus, the White Iron Planet, etc.

The Chinese names for many of the Gods are planets or stars since they represent them and embody them.

For example, the Star of Venus, the White Iron Planet, etc.
I know, I have CRT to scale them to what they embody made already but that's for later.

Sun wukong's feats are above geniuses

Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over many fields of science and who vastly surpass the intellects of the smartest humans on Earth. At this level, many are capable of creating futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, and potentially even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations, or outperforming supercomputers. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.

this easily fits Sun Wukong but 🤷‍♂️
I mean Sun Wukong could fight a clone of himself evenly, who had the ability to see into the past and future and instantly know anything that was going to happen within thousands of miles of himself. That's some pretty op Martial Arts.

I mean Sun Wukong could fight a clone of himself evenly, who had the ability to see into the past and future and instantly know anything that was going to happen within thousands of miles of himself. That's some pretty op Martial Arts.
I mean, that's impressive, but is that intelligence? I'm not sure if tricking people makes you intelligent, after all, if so, then Sanzang would be even more intelligent as he tricked monkey.

And Sanzang literally falls into the most obvious traps all the time.

People don't know what intelligence is... 😴 Sun wukong became omniscient.. Shouldn't be hard to understand, just use instincts and intention of everything 🐵

People don't know what intelligence is... 😴 Sun wukong became omniscient.. Shouldn't be hard to understand, just use instincts and intention of everything 🐵
I mean, yeah. But that's in his Buddha of Victorious Fighting key, we're talking about his previous keys.

I mean, yeah. But that's in his Buddha of Victorious Fighting key, we're talking about his previous keys.
His previous key made him be able to become that. I'm not going to argue about this because I don't have scans and I haven't read it but via the information that's brought, easily over geniuses... For real life geniuses they aren't as impressive as you think, it's the higher geniuses that are for us humans... The geniuses that are in real life has good feats but not even close to Sun wukongs feats.

real life geniuses are like doing something that no one has been able to do for years, for example someone right now invents something new every week that's beneficial for humans even that is even too much for genius but yee, just act like my comments doesn't exist... Because explaining this isn't easy especially to humas that aren't geniuses like an actual genius would say wukong is smarter than them.... Just nothing bye...

Last edited:
His previous key made him be able to become that. I'm not going to argue about this because I don't have scans and I haven't read it but via the information that's brought, easily over geniuses... For real life geniuses they aren't as impressive as you think, it's the higher geniuses that are for us humans... They geniuses that are in real life has good feats but not even close to Sun wukong
No. He didn't.

Wukong was granted Buddha-hood by Gautama. In the closing chapters of the Book, Gautama is rewarding all of them for their services and the sheer merit their actions garnered.

Tang Sanzang was awarded the status as Candana−punya Buddha.

Sun Wukong was awarded the status as Victorious Fighting Buddha.

Pigsy was awarded the Alter Cleaner, as his heart was still impure and lustful.

Sandy was awarded Golden Arhat status

And Horse was awarded Heavenly Dragon status.

@ActuallySpaceMan maybe Sun Wukong’s pinyin/hanzi names can be included too
Here, I'll give you the name and classification section which has it set out properly:

'''Name:''' <ruby>Sun Wukong<rt>孫悟空</rt></ruby>, <ruby>Son Goku<rt>そん ごくう</rt></ruby>

'''Classification:''' <ruby>Stone Monkey<rt>石猴</rt></ruby> (Pinyin: Shí Hóu), <ruby>The Handsome Monkey King<rt>美猴王</rt></ruby> (Pinyin: Měi Hóuwáng), <ruby>Bìmǎwēn<rt>弼馬溫</rt></ruby>, <ruby>The Great Sage Equal to Heaven<rt>齊天大聖</rt></ruby> (Pinyin: Qítiān Dàshèng) | <ruby>The Buddha of Victorious Fighting<rt>鬥戰勝佛</rt></ruby> (Pinyin: Dòu-zhànshèng-fó)

Shouldn't this be posted in a blog first and then evaluated afterwards?
SpaceMan posted those and I evaluated bothbe okay.

I am thinking though: if we use method 1 straight away, how big will the JTTW moon look from JTTW earth.

To make a JTTW moon looking from JTTW earth like a real moon size from real Earth, what will be the proper formulae. We do not actually address that in both methods.

Welp other than changing a few words around not a lot of changes had to be made. The only real discrepancy is the Post-Sealing Key but even thin it's negligible either way.
Great Sage Equaling Heaven | Key: Post-Buddha Sealing | The Buddha Victorious in Strife | The Buddha (The Dharmakaya)

Need Fixing

I wonder now if we can upgrade his GReat Sage Equal to Heaven key to High 3-A? His literal first feat after all was "Destroy Them With Lazers" through the Silver Way

What's the difference between The Buddha Victorious in Strife and The Buddha (The Dharmakaya)?
The Dharmakaya is the Absolute Body and can be considered the unity of everything there is. Whether it be Form or Formless, Existent or Non-existent, even Information & Knowledge itself. All Buddhas are one with the Dharmakaya and Buddhas like the ones present in JTTW are simply manifestations or avatars of it.

Despite being the unity of everything however it is Nonexistent beyond even the Conceptualization of Nonexistence and Truly Formless beyond everything else that is Formless. All Buddhas originate and will return to it at some point.

It's a paradoxical and confusing thing that makes no sense and even the explanation I gave is off.

Last edited:
Still wondering if we’re going use Wukong’s “Destroy them with lazers” feat or not. That is a rather blatant High 3-A feat after all
As the Cosmology is currently laid out that feat wouldn't count as High 3-A. There are plenty of other potential High 3-A feats, but it'll take a bit to put a proper CRT together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back