• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(JTTW) Sun Wukong CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no definite number of time between each bump. But normally people bump after 5 - 6 hours, 12 hours bump is a common action which is half a day

I think that bumps should be done less frequently than twice a day.

Last edited:
Can somebody update your draft page based on the accepted calculations, and then link to it here please?

Also, can somebody list all of the staff members who have helped out previously in this thread?

Can somebody update your draft page based on the accepted calculations, and then link to it here please?

Also, can somebody list all of the staff members who have helped out previously in this thread?
I've been keeping the draft page up to date so everything should be fine.

This is every Staff Member who has given their two cents: Confluctor, ElixirBlue, MonkeyOfLife, Qawsedf234, Zaratthustra, Planck69, JustSomeWeirdo, Jasonsith, KLOL506, Matthew_Schroeder, Elizhaa, QuasiYuri

• The AP section still needs separation. There's no "|" until you hit 1-C
  • Striking Strength also needs separation for the ratings
  • Both striking and durability are missing a 8-B and 7-C key
  • Striking strength is missing a Island key
  • High 1-C at the top needs to be bolded still
  • Lifting strength is missing a divider between Class 10 and T
Before I attract some hate I should mention that the sole reason I'm being far more strict here than with other profiles is that Wukong is one of the most popular characters ever and will likely be one of our top profiles.

It has to look mostly good from the start basically.

I've been keeping the draft page up to date so everything should be fine.

This is every Staff Member who has given their two cents: Confluctor, ElixirBlue, MonkeyOfLife, Qawsedf234, Zaratthustra, Planck69, JustSomeWeirdo, Jasonsith, KLOL506, Matthew_Schroeder, Elizhaa, QuasiYuri
If you link to the draft page first, I can call for them.

• The AP section still needs separation. There's no "|" until you hit 1-C
  • Striking Strength also needs separation for the ratings
  • Both striking and durability are missing a 8-B and 7-C key
  • Striking strength is missing a Island key
  • High 1-C at the top needs to be bolded still
  • Lifting strength is missing a divider between Class 10 and T
Before I attract some hate I should mention that the sole reason I'm being far more strict here than with other profiles is that Wukong is one of the most popular characters ever and will likely be one of our top profiles.

It has to look mostly good from the start basically.
Got everything you listed.

Got everything you listed.
Oh I see where the ratings are now.

Basically there's two ends to use, but like, you can only use one end. You would need to ask M3X and Jason which ends of the calc are accepted.

It has to be High 6-C or Low 6-B and High 6-A or 5-C. It can't be both.

Basically there's two ends to use, but like, you can only use one end. You would need to ask M3X and Jason which ends of the calc are accepted.

Ok, I'll ask him.

@M3X @Jasonsith

Just change them to "At least X, likely Y" then or pick which end to use.

I meant that whatever you guys choose is completely fine by me. I don't have any preference, it's not like there's a huge assumption being used there. Whatever fits the context better. Didn't mean to be rude though, sorry for that.

Ok so I just checked and the Pre and Post Sealing tab's really are unnecessary. I feel like they should just be merged considering
1. It's never stated Sun Wukong learned new abilities while sealed so obviously, he had them before.
2. Two there's nothing proving he is stronger after being sealed than before.
3. Any new abilities are just addons to one's he's already showcased.

I think it should just be Great Sage, Dharma Body, and Dharmakaya.

I think it should just be Great Sage, Dharma Body, and Dharmakaya.
If that's the case, then why are there 7 ratings but only 3 - 4 keys? I get that Dharma Body and the Dharmakaya but the other 4 - 5 ratings would need keys too. So (possible names, not final) 4-A would be Havoc in Heaven, 8-B would be Beginning of Journey, etc.

If that seems too messy, then choose just one end, maybe "4-A at strongest" and delete everything else, making the 4-A key Great Sage. In that case, everything else would be supporting feats

If that's the case, then why are there 7 ratings but only 3 - 4 keys? I get that Dharma Body and the Dharmakaya but the other 4 - 5 ratings would need keys too. So (possible names, not final) 4-A would be Havoc in Heaven, 8-B would be Beginning of Journey, etc.

If that seems too messy, then choose just one end, maybe "4-A at strongest" and delete everything else, making the 4-A key Great Sage. In that case, everything else would be supporting feats
So I'll get rid of everything except for the top ratings and move the second key stuff to the first. Cause the 8-B Rating came from after he wrecked heaven so it would make no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back