• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(JTTW) Sun Wukong CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I just checked and the Pre and Post Sealing tab's really are unnecessary. I feel like they should just be merged considering
1. It's never stated Sun Wukong learned new abilities while sealed so obviously, he had them before.
2. Two there's nothing proving he is stronger after being sealed than before.
3. Any new abilities are just addons to one's he's already showcased.

I think it should just be Great Sage, Dharma Body, and Dharmakaya.
The point that we have such phase is that The Buddha intentionally made sealed Wukong weaker than before and that the team had to face (9 times 9 equalling to) eighty one trials such that Wukong could not just jump to India and fetch the Buddha's real friggin' scripture. You could say it is like Buddha wanted to test the crew but since a handicapped version crosses over like from chapters 23–86, consist of 24 "episodes" of varying length, each characterised by a different magical monster or evil magicians, some of which are not quite as strong as the pre-sealing crews but the post sealing crew still sometimes needs help from other unbound deities... I think that the post sealing phase is needed.

Of course the enlightened phase (at Chapter 100) is needed.

The point that we have such phase is that The Buddha intentionally made sealed Wukong weaker than before and that the team had to face (9 times 9 equalling to) eighty one trials such that Wukong could not just jump to India and fetch the Buddha's real friggin' scripture. You could say it is like Buddha wanted to test the crew but since a handicapped version crosses over like from chapters 23–86, consist of 24 "episodes" of varying length, each characterised by a different magical monster or evil magicians, some of which are not quite as strong as the pre-sealing crews but the post sealing crew still sometimes needs help from other unbound deities... I think that the post sealing phase is needed.
Reason why he couldn't jump to India, is because the Buddha prevented him from doing so.

As for the many demons and supernatural beings that could go toe to toe with post sealing wukong. One way or another, is due to certain circumstances/abilities that gave wukong a hard time.

• The AP section still needs separation. There's no "|" until you hit 1-C
  • Striking Strength also needs separation for the ratings
  • Both striking and durability are missing a 8-B and 7-C key
  • Striking strength is missing a Island key
  • High 1-C at the top needs to be bolded still
  • Lifting strength is missing a divider between Class 10 and T
Before I attract some hate I should mention that the sole reason I'm being far more strict here than with other profiles is that Wukong is one of the most popular characters ever and will likely be one of our top profiles.

It has to look mostly good from the start basically.
Do you mind taking one last look so we can wrap this up?

Alright, thank you so much.
I think JasonSith's logic on the Pre-Buddha Sealing and Post-Buddha Sealing keys is right, though idk how much we still wanna do this with how tiring it is
I would say it's fine as it is at least for now. After the profile actually exists I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to contribute to it and revise it over time in the future. We don't have to try to do it all ourselves in this CRT.

Can somebody write a listof the staff members who have helped out here previously, along with providing a link to the relevant blog post, so I can call for them to verify that this is acceptable, please?

Can somebody write a listof the staff members who have helped out here previously, along with providing a link to the relevant blog post, so I can call for them to verify that this is acceptable, please?
Qawsedf234 said it's fine but iirc planck zarathussa quasi jasonstith m3x these guys is all i remember and here's the blog

Well, I am fine with the key phases of Great Sage Equaling Heaven, the Dharma-Body and the Dharmakaya True-Form.

I am only a bit unconvinced why a confined form key phase is missing.

Also, we have yet to examine the "trial" characters since not all of them were automatically 4-A or even 1-C. Some of them were just really strong monsters But can still be kept at bay by ordinary humans. Some trial holders are just regular humans.

Also, we have yet to examine the "trial" characters since not all of them were automatically 4-A or even 1-C. Some of them were just really strong monsters But can still be kept at bay by ordinary humans. Some trial holders are just regular humans.
None of the trial characters can reach 1C, most of them were at least comparable to 4A wukong aside from the fodder demons.

Well, I am fine with the key phases of Great Sage Equaling Heaven, the Dharma-Body and the Dharmakaya True-Form.

I am only a bit unconvinced why a confined form key phase is missing.

If we make another key it would be Post-Sealing and have all the abilities of The Great Sage Key just lower AP, Dura, etc. Would that work?

If we make another key it would be Post-Sealing and have all the abilities of The Great Sage Key just lower AP, Dura, etc. Would that work?
Yep.

And then... We need the feats specific from chapters 23–99 (the main cast obtained the "real scripture" by chapter 100 and were granted ascension into buddhahood)

Those will be for the nonstop tier demons actually so the post sealing part will be like "at least a lower tier, possibly great sage equalling heaven tier".

Yep.

And then... We need the feats specific from chapters 23–99 (the main cast obtained the "real scripture" by chapter 100 and were granted ascension into buddhahood)

Those will be for the nonstop tier demons actually so the post sealing part will be like "at least a lower tier, possibly great sage equalling heaven tier".
@ActuallySpaceMan already called the feats that ranged from 8B up to 4B.

Yep.

So Post-Sealing would be At least Moon Level (From fighting and killing an Evil Spirit whose presence did this You're still checking the calcs for it), possibly Large Star Level (From this statement from Buddha) both taken after Chapter 14 which was when Sun Wukong broke free from his seal.

Last edited:
Yep.

Ok, I changed it tell me if that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back