• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(JTTW) Sun Wukong CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The art doesn't have a source
  • None of the resistances have justification
  • He still has beyond dimensional existence despite his highest tier being 1-C
  • The 1-C and High 1-C justifications go to a blog that probably needs to be edited down into something simple and direct. Or at least break down where every hierarchical layer lines up with the tiering system.
  • Infinite speed has no justification
  • Lifting strength has no justification for the last two keys
  • Not needing to eat or sleep is not a justification for Nigh-Infinite stamina
  • Infinite stamina has no justification
  • Omniscient seems kinda weird in my view, but that may just be me
Art has its source linked in the more info section.
Added
Removed
Edited it
Changed
What is holding a Low 1-C Cosmology equal to?
Changed
Added
Idk

Question; is the 1-C and high 1-C only coming from simple transcendence or something else?
Transcendence paired with viewing things as unreality and other things being infinitesimal in comparison. None of it is based on just the word transcendence if that's what you are worried about.

your saying it reaches that 1-C and high 1-C* because each level of transdence is viewing things as "unreality and other things being infinitesimal in comparison?"

if so that clears up my confusion.

So beings inhabiting the Realm of No Birth and the Realm No Mind both of which transcend the Low 1-C Multiverse, unbound by it completely and its dualities viewing it as unreality.

Above that, The Great Way is what allowed them to reach that level of transcendence and encompasses both realms. It is also infinite so those realms would be Infinitesimal in comparison to it.

The Bodhisattva's are ten stage's away from being Buddha's putting them above the Realm Of No Birth and No Mind and utilizing the Dharma (Which encompasses The Great Way) each having their own realms. Viewing things as unreality is just the default of all levels past those first two.

The Dharma-Realm encompasses every single Realm there is from those first two, to the Bodhisattvas.

The Dharma-Realm would be further encompassed by The Dharma which is also infinite and transcends every stage leading up to Buddhahood entirely existing in every space, and the Buddha's who are one with it carry that unreality viewpoint.

Then the Dharmakaya views the Dharma as empty and unreality encompassing it entirely existing in Nirvana which is beyond everything I've mentioned.

It's a rough explanation but it should get the point across.

You guys should fix the NEP rating in his profile

Last edited:
Also what's the reason of his resistance in his dharma body? I don't understand it
The Dharmakaya views all senses, thoughts, consciousness and even The Dharma itself as empty. To them the form and the formless is empty. From their view here is no annihilation or creation, life or death, cognition or attainment. Suffering and phenomena are considered nothing but emptiness. They are free from all errors and delusions with no hindrances whatsoever. All of these things would be considered unreality to them

• The art doesn't have a source
  • None of the resistances have justification
  • He still has beyond dimensional existence despite his highest tier being 1-C
  • The 1-C and High 1-C justifications go to a blog that probably needs to be edited down into something simple and direct. Or at least break down where every hierarchical layer lines up with the tiering system.
  • Infinite speed has no justification
  • Lifting strength has no justification for the last two keys
  • Not needing to eat or sleep is not a justification for Nigh-Infinite stamina
  • Infinite stamina has no justification
  • Omniscient seems kinda weird in my view, but that may just be me
Art has its source linked in the more info section.
Added
Removed
Edited it
Changed
What is holding a Low 1-C Cosmology equal to?
Changed
Added
Idk
@Qawsedf234

@Qawsedf234
Well
  • None of the calcs in the linked calc blog have been accepted
  • They've replaced Infinite with no justification to nigh-omnipresent with no justification, so if anything it just became worse because nigh-omnipresent doesn't exist as a rating
  • Lifting strength should just be "A Dharma-Bodied Buddha can hold the lower cosmology in their palm, which include recursive universes"
  • His range with the staff =/= range with everything else.
  • He still needs a key section

Okay. Thank you for helping out. All of the mentioned issues need to be corrected then.

Well
  • None of the calcs in the linked calc blog have been accepted
  • They've replaced Infinite with no justification to nigh-omnipresent with no justification, so if anything it just became worse because nigh-omnipresent doesn't exist as a rating
  • Lifting strength should just be "A Dharma-Bodied Buddha can hold the lower cosmology in their palm, which include recursive universes"
  • His range with the staff =/= range with everything else.
  • He still needs a key section
Nothing I can do about that, waiting.
Dharma-Bodied has Nigh-Omnipresence explained in its key but I'll copy-paste it. Also since when does Nigh-Omnipresence not count as valid though, I've seen tons of profiles with that not being the case. BB, Fused Zamasu, Nil, etc.
Edited
Edited
Idk what a key section is.

I mean, what feat are you trying to put there.
Well, it's the speed for a Dharma-Bodied Buddha, other than their Nigh-Omnipresence they don't have any speed feats to refer to. So I was thinking it would either be MFTL+ like for Sun Wukong's highest speed feat or it would be Unkown since I really don't know.

Which member here uses the username "Theboiwhoaiz" in the wiki? He needs to adjust the calculations according to Jasonsith's earlier instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back