• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Journey to the Bazinga (CYOA) (Character Creation Thread) (BAZINGA)

This Choose Your Own Adventure style game where you'll be shown the errors of democracy as your vote will always be outnumbered and you won't ever be able to do what you want where you are projected in a story and choose, alongside the other players, the actions of the main character.

To join you simply have to say that you want to join.

Number of Players currently in: 13

Now, the first and arguebly most important choises

How the character will look like

Pick one option for each of the following categories.

1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Yes
Hair Color

1. Brown
  2. Blonde
  3. Black
  4. Red
  5. Yes
Eye Color

1. Blue
  2. Green
  3. Black
  4. Gray
  5. Yes
Skin Color

1. White
  2. Black
  3. Brown
  4. Yellow
  5. Yes

i guess i will join its worth a shot tho it's kinda late

Male

Hair Color

Brown

Eye Color

Green

Skin Color

White

I want to join- not sure if it is too late.

Yes to everything as per the status quo of this thread

Back