• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro vs Vanilla Ice

I would like to say that Vanilla should logically win on hax alone, but as we saw with Polnareff, they are fully capable of getting shots off. Jotaro is a lot smart that him too. Jotaro gets a solid punch to the brain and he wins. Since Polnareff could, and Jotaro is a lot smarter and stronger, I think he could too

Thus, I vote Jotaro

I disagree with the above reasoning, the only reason Pol even walked away from that fight was because Iggy and Avdol died protecting him. Whats to say Ice doesn't just sneak up on Jotaro and Avdol him then and there, if Ice gets the jump which he likely might I'd say he'd take the win.

Voting Vanilla Ice

I honestly can't see Jotaro winning here. Pol got lucky many times and Iggy's help was very important. Heck Pol would've died right at the beginning had he not knelt to the floor in grief which caused Ice to miss his head and upper torso and hit the pillar instead which gave Pol and Iggy a clue. Jotaro isn't prone to grief due to being stoic and would stand his ground to try and get a bead on things. Which would result in Ice murking him.

Voting Ice.

I love Jotaro but Vanilla ice cream takes this via hax, especially with this being Pre world Jotaro. ORAORAORA!!! isn't going to do much with Vanilla's Regenerationn.

Vanilla ice wins with a bit of difficulty due to Jotaro smarts

^ ╠ÂB╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âu╠Ân╠Â?╠Â

Without Time Stop, Jotaro can't do a whole lot. Vanilla Ice FRA.

IvoryAS said:
^ ╠ÂB╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âu╠Ân╠Â?╠Â
This is the same situation with Pol so if Jojo breaks the wall then Ice cream will melt in the sun, but considering Vanilla's murder happy character,i doubt Jotaro will have enough time to figure it out.

Back