• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro tries to solo his own verse. Round 2: White Album

Peak Jotaro
Time stop is restricted if needed
In character
SBA
Speed equalized if needed

Jotaro:
Ghiaccio:

e5cd4fedb46ced3e811766e88ad39646.jpg
ad39827a8aa97cdb7b60d8b8a80eea45.png

Jotaro wins, though he probably lose a few fingers in the process due to contact with WA flash freezing to an extent, Jotaro's punch is gonna rip a hole through him, but his hand might get ****** up, though I'm sure he could live without it if it does happen, while I don't think Ghiaccio could live without a torso.

Jotaro wins, though he probably lose a few fingers in the process due to contact with WA flash freezing to an extent, Jotaro's punch is gonna rip a hole through him, but his hand might get ****** up, though I'm sure he could live without it if it does happen, while I don't think Ghiaccio could live without a torso.
Wouldn't Jotaro holding back kinda hurt him here? If he doesn't put enough force to shatter white album he might lose an entire arm

Wouldn't Jotaro holding back kinda hurt him here? If he doesn't put enough force to shatter white album he might lose an entire arm
Why would SP not put his fist through his chest or hit him in the face to knock him out, he's got a blitz-worthy speed advantage as well.

I mean if we're assuming he's holding back, he punches him hard enough to break the armor, but stops right before he puts a hole through him, merely caving his chest in and putting him in a retired state for the next 4 months. Like he did with N'Doul, except without the suicide.

Why would SP not put his fist through his chest or hit him in the face to knock him out, he's got a blitz-worthy speed advantage as well.
Jotaro doesn't kill in character unless he's forced to, and I'm thinking he may not put enough force to shatter white album since he usually holds back in character which may get him seriously injured, Ghiaccio also has the means to just dip and leave Jotaro to bleed out

I mean if we're assuming he's holding back, he punches him hard enough to break the armor, but stops right before he puts a hole through him, merely caving his chest in and putting him in a retired state for the next 4 months. Like he did with N'Doul, except without the suicide.
The thing is if he goes for a prolonged barrage like he does in character, he may just get his arms frozen off because of the contact freezing.

Lad, he can hold back and still break the armor, it's Star Platinum we're talking about, the dude who can limit his strength to super precise degrees. And yes, Plat has enough precision to accurately apply just enough force to do shit like this, given he did it for basically a whole part, from Kak to N'Doul and many more, and can limit his strength to such an extent he can aptly break the limbs of a microscopic entity for back talking him without killing it, to literally dusting dudes just as strong as him.

He don't got machine-like precision for nothing.

The thing is if he goes for a prolonged barrage like he does in character, he may just get his arms frozen off because of the contact freezing.
My dude, I'm pretty sure Plat would know the amount of force needed to do what must be done after like, the first blow actually, and Jotaro isn't stupid either, he's gonna know the ice armor dude has ice manip.

I think whats likely here tbh is Jotaro hits Ghiaccio in the face, doesn't shatter it and damages his hand from contact freezing then Ghiaccio starts talking shit, and Jotaro simply hits him harder again with his other arm and knocks him out lol. I'm just thinking about Ghiaccio's win cons

Jotaro knocks Ghiaccio's ass down, the force behind Star Platinum's punch is enough to knock Ghiaccio out.

Back