• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Josuke Higashikata vs Tracer

Voting for Tracer. Because speed is equalized, Tracer should dodge bullets and projectiles from Josuke like Widowmaker is sniping at her. Plus with Crazy Diamond going only for 2-3 Meters, Tracer can go to a max of 11 meters before her bullets stars to fall off. Plus she can Teleport via blink and Recall if damaged enough.

To shorten, Tracer via longer, yet short range and teleportation.

I guess I'll give a better argument while we wait for more votes.

Tracer is at least hypersonic, meaning if we equalize speed, Josuke still won't have to worry about long range guns, seeing as he should be fast enough to react.

Next, there is an argument to be made as to what effect Crazy Diamond's abilities would have on Tracer. It could revert Traver to her injured state before her Recall, and that's if he doesn't revert her to before her molecules were desyncronized and eliminate Blink and Recall all together.

I don't recall Crazy Diamond doing years worth of undoing, otherwise, Okuyasu's dad would be fine and dandy.

Pretty Josuke explicitly said he can't do shit about diseases.

But physical restoration is technically correct, he can restore things to a previous state, like spaghetti or break it down into it's previous components like he did with the concrete.

Not saying he can do what has been said here but his restoration is a bit larger in utility than simple fixing.

Nah, I don't think so. Cellular? Yeah, that seems fine. Molecular? Can't say I trust that. You can easily fix something back together or restore it to a previous state without getting molecular, and I don't believe anything shows that CD has done any restoration beyond cellular stuff with wounds and whatnot.

CD already beats Tracer by brute force, if not just ripping the damn thing off her since she doesn't have anything that stop it from doing it. Doing that is much more practical and easier than "undoing her molecules", because then the accelerator will BFR herself out. You guys are getting too complicated.

I was joking man, the ovo indicates not being serious but if we wanna get serious he did undo Hayato getting disintegrated mid atomization.

Of course I'm not saying CD can undo Tracer's stuff, not once did I ckaim that.

CD would probably just deflect her attacks like he did Bad Company untill he got in range and just punch her, that or set up some sneak attack like he did against Grey Fly and have it hit her from behind or something.

dont do that shit to me im always full grind serious dude

Essentially. Voting Josuke if it isn't obvious.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I was joking man, the ovo indicates not being serious but if we wanna get serious he did undo Hayato getting disintegrated mid atomization.
Of course I'm not saying CD can undo Tracer's stuff, not once did I ckaim that.

CD would probably just deflect her attacks like he did Bad Company untill he got in range and just punch her, that or set up some sneak attack like he did against Grey Fly and have it hit her from behind or something.
So ya going with Josuke?

Maybe?

Her best bet at putting Josuke is down at close range due to how her weapons spread, unfortunately it's the worst possible place to be as it's in CD's range.

He's dealt with gunfire before, in fact he's dealt with it coming from all directions before and he deflected every bullet.

Probably Josuke mid-high diff, her pseudo teleportation could be troublesome but he can likely blindside her with something like he did with Kira using the glass shard, Grey Fly using bolts or Keicho using his own missiles.

I honestly don't see Crazy Diamond working on blink. But recall. Yes. It would render recall basically useless. I'd give it to Josuke with high difficulty due to this fact. If he couldn't keep up with tracer's blink. I'd give it to tracer with high difficulty

Back