• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So that's 4 votes for Joseph? And MonkeyOfLife votes for who?
Isn't this a stomp tho? Zoro barely has any abilities while Joseph has more then 3x Zoro's abilities.... Plus this Zoro can't do anything against a dura neg that can predict..

It's definitely not a stomp, in fact I'd wager it's an uphill battle for Joseph, but with the benefit of him snowballing once he gets going.

Overwhelming and rushing Joseph with that AP advantage would be beneficial. Zoro doesn't want to stay far away, because that let's Joseph lay traps, he also doesn't want get into CQC because Hamon ohko (Plus blades conducts Hamon), but there's a solid middle chunk there where he could rush Joseph without entering CQC or Hamon range (which is a few tens of meters), but not so far away he doesn't give Joseph a chance to layer traps. That AP advantage is indeed a issue, Joseph can work around it and survive attacks for awhile, but for how long? That's the real question, Zoro needs to play his cards smartly, if he does that he can win, but at the same time, Joseph is probably stacking the deck too.

I could go over every benefit Joseph has and a detriment to it if need be, but I'll wait to do that unless needed.

Overwhelming and rushing Joseph with that AP advantage would be beneficial. Zoro doesn't want to stay far away, because that let's Joseph lay traps, he also doesn't want get into CQC because Hamon ohko (Plus blades conducts Hamon), but there's a solid middle chunk there where he could rush Joseph without entering CQC or Hamon range (which is a few tens of meters), but not so far away he doesn't give Joseph a chance to layer traps. That AP advantage is indeed a issue, Joseph can work around it and survive attacks for awhile, but for how long? That's the real question, Zoro needs to play his cards smartly, if he does that he can win, but at the same time, Joseph is probably stacking the deck too.

I could go over every benefit Joseph has and a detriment to it if need be, but I'll wait to do that unless needed.
But Joseph will literally know what Zoro is going to do and then just dura neg...

Back