• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed is equal and both are High 8-C

Joseph Joestar: 10
Roronoa Zoro: 1
Inconclusive:

Gzzk1km.png

54Cm143.png

Last edited:
Zoro sola

But anyway, Zoro has the advantage via a lot more stamina, so I vote for him.

Last edited:
Oh, I hadn't seen that Zoro has a "+" in his profile. But I still think Joseph has the advantage with his intelligence.

Last edited:
For now voting Zoro via Stamina: Immense, Reactive Power Level, Much more skilled, Information Analysis, Supernatural Willpower (endurance), Range: hundreds of meters with ranged slashes and Much Stronger Durability...

Last edited:
This zoro isnt that skilled and far far far far less skilled joseph could beat a guy who haved thousands of year of experience and decifered a lenguaje in 5 minutes perfectly just with deduction and he beated guys who literally treath the anterior guy like garbage

This zoro isnt that skilled
Yes he is... The strongest swordsman literally complimented Zoro's swordsmanship.
joseph could beat a guy who haved thousands of year of experience and decifered a lenguaje in 5 minutes perfectly just with deduction and he beated guys who literally treath the anterior guy like garbage
More info? And does that guy with thousands of years of experience have a profile?

1. pretty sure than that is later in the series and considering than current zoro is still far less skilled than him
2. Yes it does
That guy probably has much more experienced than east blue Zoro but Zoro has something that guy doesn't have...
Immense Stamina, Reactive Power Level, Information Analysis, Supernatural Willpower (endurance), Range with hundreds of meters with ranged slashes and Much Stronger Durability...
Joseph still won't be able deal with these 👆

1. he has big stamina (not as big as zoro stamina but stamina is not a factor because if zoro keeps putting preasure to joseph he is gona take big damage and if joseph sligthy touchs zoro he is dead)

2.He has analytical prediction

3. yeah he doesnt have range

and also he has
Durability negation (can melt zoro organs in touch) Regeneration ( Mid-Low) Mind Control and Healing

You forget that Joseph only won the battle against Santana and AC/DC via the sun, right?

What the **** are you talking about? He literally reduced Esidisi to a ******* brain and vaporized him down to his bones, before the sun even came up.

1. he has big stamina (not as big as zoro stamina but stamina is not a factor because if zoro keeps putting preasure to joseph he is gona take big damage and if joseph sligthy touchs zoro he is dead)

2.He has analytical prediction

3. yeah he doesnt have range

and also he has
Well this seems like a stomp.... There is nothing Zoro can do

Esidisi was literally a brain and Joseph did push Wamuu into using a suicide move. Even then he scales to Caesar who himself nearly killed Wamuu anyways. I dunno in this matchup I personally feel it's a bit disingenuous to write it off as "Joseph GG's via 400IQ". I feel it's a factor but not an all deciding one. Then again I don't know crap about one piece so now's the time if any to prove the incoming FRAs for Joseph wrong.

I'm not saying it's a counter to Zoro's range just moreso just bringing up what Joseph has access to.

Back