• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joseph Joestar vs Newkirk (7-0-1)

I'm actually laughing at this match-up as I write this. This could be an utter stomp and I wouldn't mind.

Ok, so here is they story. After the events of Battle Tendency, Joseph gets sent to Germany to save people from prison camps. Hogan's gang get wind of it, however they are misfed information and are told Joseph is a supernazi who has the potential to be a one man army against the allies and that normal guns won't be enough against him. They do know however that Joseph is British, so Hogan's gang prepare the whole camp waiting for Jojo's arrival. Hogan then tells Newkirk that while the explosives are in place, that he could perhaps act as bait and talk him into walking into traps since he is also British. Joseph sees the camp and starts making his way down. Hogan has already tricked the Germans into evacuating the camp and are waiting outside the camp waiting for Newkirk to emerge the winner. Joseph walks in, Newkirk steps out to meet him. Joseph tries to explain that he's trying to help them, Newkirk isn't having any of it, annnnnnddddd go.

Ok so end of Part 2 Joseph Joestar against Newkirk with prep and explosives. Can Joseph make his way to Newkirk ? Or will the English POW stop Joseph in his tracks?

They start at opposite ends of the camp. Joseph knows that they're traps nearby. Speed is =

Jojo: 7

English POW: 0

Arsenal you're such an idiot: 1

I mean really all Joseph has to do is walk into a crap ton of explosives and odds are...he's not surviving it.

Like really this is a weird match.

Jackythejack said:
I mean really all Joseph has to do is walk into a crap ton of explosives and odds are...he's not surviving it.

Like really this is a weird match.
I did give Joseph prior knowledge about the explosives. So really it comes down to if he can navigate his way around them. It's a different type of battle

I mean...I really don't think he'd be able to. Especially if he takes advice from Newkirk originally and, you know, gets exploded from an explosion.

Which means Newkirk probably takes this.

But because the Jojo character is losing this thread will likely get ignored

I mean, Joseph can win because he simply breathes and wins. It's just more likely Newkirk baits him into blowing up

You got me there hahaha

They're at opposite ends of the camp but in full view of each other so I kinda was getting at that they were yelling at each other. Banter sorta thing

This is WW2. I checked and there doesn't seem to be any remote detonated explosives during the time, at least for personnel use. So while different fuse systems existed, none were instantaneous enough that Newkirk would press the button and Joseph would explode. Its also going to be little slow since he's so far away. Nothing's stopping Joseph from chucking some clackers and retreating to return once the explosives have exploded, or simply bumrush Newkirk who wouldn't have explosives near him.

TacticalNuke002 said:
This is WW2. I checked and there doesn't seem to be any remote detonated explosives during the time, at least for personnel use. So while different fuse systems existed, none were instantaneous enough that Newkirk would press the button and Joseph would explode. Its also going to be little slow since he's so far away. Nothing's stopping Joseph from chucking some clackers and retreating to return once the explosives have exploded, or simply bumrush Newkirk who wouldn't have explosives near him.

Actually, HH have explosives capable of being detonated by pushing down on a lever which makes the explosives detonate instantaneously

Could ya explain the inverse square law to me hahaha

Proof for instantaneous explosions (Very non-lore friendly)?

Inverse square law is the law which is applicable on a variety of things. In this case, a target will never take the full force of the explosion, since a lot of the force gets dissipated in all directions. Even if one were to explode a bomb right next to and touching the target's torso, the target would take only around half or less of the explosion's energy.

Since the bombs appear baseline High 8-C, the amount of energy Joseph will be hit with will go down to 8-C+ or even lower levels depending on how far Joseph is

Ahhhhhhh that's cool. Never thought of it that way. Then yeah I suppose Joseph tanks it. Thanks for that, learn something knew everyday

HH blow something up with prep almost every episode which is why I gave them prep and essentially bloodlusted them. Still, they have a wincon which means this match can go ahead. In a battle of trickery this would also be a good match since Newkirk in many ways is similar to Joseph

Back