• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joseph Joestar vs Newkirk (7-0-1)

Jackythejack said:
No one cared about the thread until the Jojo was to win.
>When the two people that voted for Jojo were on the thread before Nuke made an argument for Jojo

edit: Didn't notice that two more people voted for Jojo but this thread is like two days old so new people coming in is natural

Jackythejack said:
But in all seriousness if the explosion can't kill this is actually a stomp yeah?
It can kill and there are multiple explosions so even if the first doesn't kill, Joseph is still in trouble. It's just more likely he throws a cracker volley before the others kill him

If it was one explosion then yeah definitely, but Joseph has to survive many High 8C explosions which would eventually kill him. It's just way too likely he kills Newkirk then hightails out of there in time

I think HH with prep vs Junkrat without prep would be interesting.

If Joseph is more likely to use cracker volley, then I vote for Joseph FRA. If Newkirk was more likely to set off multiple high 8-C explosions right off the bat, I can see Joseph losing

Well, it always is multiple explosions and never just one. Now thinking it over, could Joseph actually survive so many of them ?

I doubt he could survive all of the high 8-C explosions hitting him at once, especially with those being above his dura.

Actually, I vote incon. I see Joseph going for cracker volley to take Newkirk out but not being able to escape fast enough to outlive the explosions

But I don't know if that's enough to survive several high 8-C explosions when the most they've shown was broken bones and necks. And Joseph can definitely tire out with enough damage to not be able to regenerate

Um, he's far faster than explosions in general. Jonathan has outsped those in the past and he was he weakened. It's not hard for him to escape from them my guy.

I'd just like to point out that the difference between a 8-C+ and baseline High 8-C is incredibly miniscule. 8-C+ begins at 1.125 tons whereas High 8-C is 2. That isn't even a 2x difference in Attack Potency. I know there's multiple, but the profile states 8-C to High 8-C, the AP varies in bombs. It's not gonna insta-kill Joseph especially when his entire damn thing is running away. Even Jonathan can outpace large-ish explosions while at death, and Joseph is comparable to if not superior to him. Getting hit by some won't stop him from getting away from the rest, regardless of the amount. He can also just easily regen after a few if needed. Also why would they throw every single goddamn explosio at him at once in a camp? They aren't suicidal are they? There is no reason for them to do that other than "oh nothing else works" and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't know that even with prep. Joseph cracker volleys at a distance, wins, and runs. GG.

@Sixo they aren't thrown explosives, they are explosives hidden like C4s which get remotely detonated. Plus yeah they would blow up a prison camp if it was needed to stop Germany, they are a sabotage unit. Obviously Newkirk would have a way to escape said camp once he detonated it because they have tunnels and escape holes all over it, so it wouldn't be a suicide mission at all.

But yeah Joseph takes it

I'm aware they aren't thrown. I was using that more or less as a "would they detonate every one at once", not a literal throwing, but I get the point.

Sixo Bullets said:
I'm aware they aren't thrown. I was using that more or less as a "would they detonate every one at once", not a literal throwing, but I get the point.

Gotcha. But yeah they almost always go big and never one at a time. Usually because the situation requires it

Back