• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joseph Joestar vs Asuna (0-0-0)

Yes but she herself aint, ergo Joseph can do plenty, she's not exactly 6-C in durability.

Given that I'm like 99% certain the 6-C ap is enviromental destruction, given the description and the ability used in question, idk probably a good amount of things? Could be wrong though but almost positive it's enviromental, not unlike the corpse parts doing a country sized earthquake.

Then shouldnt the justification for it be the fact it harmed a 6-C? Not that it caused an earthquake via geographical manipulation?

It isn't, it's literally a technique she has that has harmed other 6-Cs.

When was this? She's 6C for making a crevice and BFRing a dude

According to the profile that's why it's 6-C, nothing to do with harming a 6-C (which is way better justification) and to me that doesnt seem exactly applicable in a match to directly harm.

If she harmed a 6-C with it I'd like to see it, I'm not gonna ask for a CRT because tbh that's scummy and bullshit but a link to the character shouldnt be much to ask for yeah?

Yeah none of the characters have 6C Durability and her geography manipulation is used to carve the land not as a direct attack

So no, she's not one shotting

Alright any arguments regarding who would win ?

It's kinda tough, I'll have to think about it a bit more. Asuna is extremely talented and skilled, but Joseph is a clever fighter, so there might be an angle to work, but what angle can be played on when it comes to facing such an impressive swordswoman?

Dont forget Joseph himself is stupidly skilled, it aint something that is focused on but he's more skilled than Loggins and Messina, who've been training fr decades. And is the inheritor of hundreds of years of hamon mastery and martial arts mastery.

Also he can channel hamon through swords, see Jonathan vs Bruford.

Honestly I'm not too sure myself. Joseph has never faced a swordsmen before and Asuna from what I've seen is quite skilled. Despite this id say Joseph could probably use his Hamon and Clackers to do some tricks.

How skilled exactly is Asuna? Could her attacks be predicted by someone like Joseph?

Given Joseph could predict a 112,000 inhuman demi-god's actions who's skilled to the point taking out masters of hamon that have been training for their entire lives, dozens at a time. He could probably do the same and predict asuna to an extent.

And while he hasnt fought someone who uses a sword, dont forget he's fought Kars, and has managed to deflect the Bone blades, pumping it full of hamon.

How exactly does Hamon work on non-vampires again?

The exact same way, the only difference is that hamon on those weak to sunlight get vaporized when hit and it negates Regenerationn.

Every other power can be applied on those that arent weak.

To see what Hamon can do check Joseph's, Caesar's, Will's, Jonathan's and Lisa Lisa's profile.

if its that much of a problem im sure i could just restrict it

but given that it is Geological Manipulation I doubt its useful

I honestly don't know if it'll be an issue, as Joseph's trickery is kinda BS levels of impressive. Asuna is skilled for sure, but a oneshot advantage wouldn't make this a stomp, I don't think

Kirito powered by the world and those comparable don't exist now?

When he was powered by the world for exactly one minute? No.

If she was comparable she would be possibly 4B in this form.

Joseph is way smarter than Asuna and should be able to hit her with hamon before her 6-C tecnique does, specially since it is not the first thing she goes for.

Joseph could end the battle at any point with the crackers.

Back