• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A muscular gentleman fights a... rubber bratty pirate? Zoom Punch vs Gomu Gomu no Pistol? Sunlight Yellow Overdrive vs Gomu Gomu no Gattling? Let's go!

Jonathan jojoeohLuffy Post Time Skip

(click the image to go to their profile)

Post-Tarkus Jonathan vs East Blue Saga Luffy.

Jonathan has Luck and Pluck

No knowledge on both sides. They are both in character. Fight in Dio's castle with the starting distance of 15m. Speed unequalized.

Jonathan: 0

Luffy: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Open the game!

Since I don't see anything in particular i guess I would go for John as strategie wise he should have the upper hand.

Jonathan could still use hamon after getting shot through the neck and no longer capable of breathing. It's gonna take a bit more than a punch to stop it.

TheNeolancer said:
Luffy due to range, creativty, higher stamina, and the fact one heavy punch to Johnothan's gut will stop the hamon.
^ Also from what I can remember Hamon doesn't have effect on living organisms

Hamon does effect living organisms, ignoring Kars who can literally vape ya with it.

Caesar can mind control with it, Joseph can stop someone's heart, etc.

I don't remember Caesar mind controlling anyone. Joseph stopped his own hearth IIRC and Kars hamon was way way way more powerful than anyone in the series. Jonathan hasn't displayed anything on that level.

Caesar mind controlled the woman in his and Joseph's first encounter, Joseph never stopped his own heart, that's Jotaro and Star Platinum.

And i was referring to how his hamon would of killed Suzy by stopping her heart if he used it on her.

And I explicitly said ignoring Kars for that reason, but even then, hamon still effects people.

I thought he stopped his heart for a moment when he was playing dead against Wamuu nvm. Still, Jonathan hasn't shown anything on that level.

That's irrelevant, you said hamon doesn't effect living people when it clearly does, the original statenent had nothing to do with wether Jonathan can or can't do so.

And besides, Jonathan is more skilled than both considering Will taught him for several weeks in the mountains so he should be above them untill their descendants start training so he can very well do either, problem is he only fought vampires (but even then, he did display body control (controlled ones body to stop the ship's pistons) and hax on them outside of melting them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back