• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I honestly dislike the fact my boi Jon doesn't have a tier either (I have some matches I would like to make with him), but giving how things stand right now, his feats vary between 9-A (in which case TKO stomps) and 4-B (in which case he stomps).

Ok, now that Jon got a tier, I think you should change the match up to regular K.O., as Jon won't be able to fight a 8-B.

Ionliosite said:
Ok, now that Jon got a tier, I think you should change the match up to regular K.O., as Jon won't be able to fight a 8-B.
Well... I checked, even so I think Jon can beat him (Taking into account that this can reach a 4-B)

Well... I checked, even so I think Jon can beat him (Taking into account that this can reach a 4-B)

TKO is at least 4-C,maybe 4-B

Luciano esporas said:
Ionliosite said:
Doesn't matter, as long you say "Jon is 8-C", the match would be fair.

Not on his profile, thus irrelevant to the match. And anyway, I'm saying TKO should be replaced with regular KO.

Ionliosite said:
Not on his profile, thus irrelevant to the match. And anyway, I'm saying TKO should be replaced with regular KO.
Is not his profile bcs it just happened and nobody is updating OK KO So stop being a lil bih

Nobody is updating it because the calc hasn't been accepted... calm down dude, this site isn't able to change itself so fast, things need to follow an order.

Back