• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Who was also only 9-B, maybe 9-A till like, idk, Secco?
Who was only MHS at best till like, idk, the Chariot lore dropped? And only hit mhs around like ch20.
Who's ability required direct contact at that.
Who's ability needed an outside source to utilize.
Who almost had his legs broken by weight LESS than one puddle of NR.

Bro, if ya put early GE against NR, Ge would legitimately lose bad. Especially given NR has extreme precision of its droplets so it ain't gonna hurt anything but Gio himself.

Which is to say stop acting like Jodio not being a conceptual reality warper that's MFTL+, Class G and is at least on par with Plat physically by chapter 5 is some shocking news, hell he already has a funny pebble with law manip, that's better than any other JoJo this soon.
wait, law manip?

wouldn't it just mean that diavolo getting killed would get skipped over, but the dinosaur would be unharmed since it was fated to be unharmed?
Falling over ain't killing it bro
wait, law manip?
Mechanisms are definitely just WoU bullshit for other things instead of calamity. The way it's been described including literally using words like "a natural law", the funny rock has law manip and can manipulate the flow, but only for wealth.
So yeah, Jodio probably has law manip, just exclusive to making fat stacks.

Falling over ain't killing it bro

Mechanisms are definitely just WoU bullshit for other things instead of calamity. The way it's been described including literally using words like "a natural law", the funny rock has law manip and can manipulate the flow, but only for wealth.
So yeah, Jodio probably has law manip, just exclusive to making fat stacks.
Based, money magnet rock

NR kinda big, looks to be over 20ft tall based on ch6 (easy to calc, Jodio gives us two distances that can be directly compared to it).
And more money manip for funny rock.

And what looks to be an eventual stamina/pain feat for Dragona and Paco assuming they walk it off like they probably will.

NR kinda big, looks to be over 20ft tall based on ch6 (easy to calc, Jodio gives us two distances that can be directly compared to it).
And more money manip for funny rock.

And what looks to be an eventual stamina/pain feat for Dragona and Paco assuming they walk it off like they probably will.
Jojo characters when they have their entire body's supply of blood squeezed out, crushed, and lacerated:

it reminds me of when mista got a near identical wound, and fugo just ******* stapled it shut, and that was it, he's fine now.
If Dragona ain't at least packing Mista levels of stamina, I fear they won't last long as a Jobro.
Btw, assuming NR's AOE is about as wide as it can extend its legs, we'd be looking at about 12m AOE when he's sprawled.

it reminds me of when mista got a near identical wound, and fugo just ******* stapled it shut, and that was it, he's fine now.
If Dragona ain't at least packing Mista levels of stamina, I fear they won't last long as a Jobro.
Btw, assuming NR's AOE is about as wide as it can extend its legs, we'd be looking at about 12m AOE when he's sprawled.
I wish stand stats still existed

Who was also only 9-B, maybe 9-A till like, idk, Secco?
Who was only MHS at best till like, idk, the Chariot lore dropped? And only hit mhs around like ch20.
Who's ability required direct contact at that.
Who's ability needed an outside source to utilize.
Who almost had his legs broken by weight LESS than one puddle of NR.

Bro, if ya put early GE against NR, Ge would legitimately lose bad. Especially given NR has extreme precision of its droplets so it ain't gonna hurt anything but Gio himself.

Which is to say stop acting like Jodio not being a conceptual reality warper that's MFTL+, Class G and is at least on par with Plat physically by chapter 5 is some shocking news, hell he already has a funny pebble with law manip, that's better than any other JoJo this soon.
I want him to have more hax abilities rather then just heavy raindrops also The lava rock has law manipulation?

I want him to have more hax abilities rather then just heavy raindrops also The lava rock has law manipulation?
Bro, literally Ch.6. He's probably gonna be like this for at least awhile, he's obviously gonna get some power ups or an upgrade to how he can use his ability (Think like GE learning to heal, or S&W learning explosions), but it's so early the fact bro ain't Unknown across the board is a miracle, Jolyne didn't even have a humanoid Stand till nearly ten chapters in.

And Stands in general only have 1 ability, the fact is that "mundane" ain't a bad thing, it means there's a lot less hard limits applied to it. He could very well cook with it and use it in wild ways.
And besides, Jolyne's ability is a string, Johnny's ability was literally finger guns till like 1/3rd through, Jotaro's power was punch till like ch140, etc. All things considered, Jodio is in the upper half of JoJo's for "early on", only being beaten out by Josuke really (in both hax and power, but the latter only because he mooched off Plat, if not for Plat, he'd have capped at like 9-A and MHS/Sub-Rel till Ch 40), and Gio because his ability actually is kinda wacky.

And yes, the rock is stated to contain a natural law of the world (uses the same kanji and terminology as WoU's bullshit all throughout, which is a natural law too).
The law in question is just "you'll have wealth inexplicably flow to you through various means", much like Calamity might bad shit happen to you. Though Jodio does mention "if he has enemies, he'd have already won" in Ch.1, that's way to vague and might not even be talking about the rock atm, need to wait to see if that can be used.

Bro, literally Ch.6. He's probably gonna be like this for at least awhile, he's obviously gonna get some power ups or an upgrade to how he can use his ability (Think like GE learning to heal, or S&W learning explosions), but it's so early the fact bro ain't Unknown across the board is a miracle, Jolyne didn't even have a humanoid Stand till nearly ten chapters in.
To be fair, that's only a little over 2 months since JoJo was weekly back then. But yeah, to expect so much from Jodio in 6 chapters is a bit much. Johnny only got a stand in what, chapter 26? And then it rarely manifested physically until ACT 2 in chapter 43.

To be fair, that's only a little over 2 months since JoJo was weekly back then. But yeah, to expect so much from Jodio in 6 chapters is a bit much. Johnny only got a stand in what, chapter 26? And then it rarely manifested physically until ACT 2 in chapter 43.
Exactly, it took Jolyne two months to even get a real Stand, I was honestly shocked that Jodio used his within the first chapter given the last like 4 mc's didn't even get theirs shown till a handful in.

Exactly, it took Jolyne two months to even get a real Stand, I was honestly shocked that Jodio used his within the first chapter given the last like 4 mc's didn't even get theirs shown till a handful in.
Araki was cooking for that year and a half, can't wait to see the first fully fledged arc villain

Chariot on his way to the jojo discussion thread to give people the daily reminder that the new stand isn’t gonna be requiem level yet.

Chariot on his way to the jojo discussion thread to give people the daily reminder that the new stand isn’t gonna be requiem level yet.
Yeah because you people won't stop complaining about it. Get off that battle-boarding brainrot.

Y'all when half the new guys are faster than the MC of Part 4 and have superhuman Stands: "hmmm, but why wasn't Jodio GER level in Chaper 3?"

You sure? The building is almost 100 meters in length with three floors. Incinerating a standard two-story house already yields Low 7-C, so I'm fairly certain doing the same to DIO's mansion would yield a significantly higher result

We don't even know how Avdol will even torch the place.
He can somehow do it with one crossfire hurricane or he can just set one part of the mansion on fire and let the fire spread like usual flames.

Yeah, no shit. That's why I said it likely wouldn't be usable. I'm just curious as to what assuming the incineration of the entire structure would yield

Back