• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

They would be forced to do what they did in the previous world/life, they wouldn't be able to act differently. They'd be fated to do the same actions again, even if they dont want to.

Basically.
Though he can change your fate if he isn't careful.

Is pucci’s MIH universe level thing combat applicable or no?

sorry if I’m being dumb
Well, kinda? All non living things move much faster as the universe gets closer to resetting, so things like rocks or knives would move much faster, and would eventually become practically undodgable. However, I don’t believe they would do more damage then usual, since it’s based on time manip. And things like cars would move faster as well, so pucci could pray they try to cross a road.

Okay, I just had a dream that someone made a Cosmic Garou VS Ultimate Kars.
Checked the Kars profile and noticed it might be missing a few abilities

What does it take to kill novel kars (serious answer no jokes or anything)
Stop D4CU from activating, preferably destroying it before Whitesnake copies it (pre-MiH)

Stop D4CU and KQ from activating (post-MiH)

Both are difficult without prior knowledge or the ability to see stands.

You need a good enough resistance from power mimicry and the ability to bypass his regeneration.

The easiest way is to simply passive him.

Back