• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure buff

Josuke and Crazy Diamond actually takes several hits from RHCP after it absorbs Morioh's electricity. While I'm too lazy to find manga scans the Anime is generally pretty accurate to the Manga and here's the Anime fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deVu7e415PU&t

If you get hit by somebody 42x stonger then you, you shouldn't be alive. And Josuke takes the full force, too, being hit directly in the face.

If it was given to his or CD's dura then it would scale to CD's AP since he's compareable to people who can damage him. But yeah it might be an outlier.

It's not really and outlier persay, it's moreso that RHCP seems to be holding back to a degree so he can shit-talk his opponent. You can see that one punch clearly breaks through Crazy Diamond's guard and sends Josuke flying into a shipping container. That's definitely not comparable.

It would also bring up issues that @Weekly has pointed in the past, mainly that RHCP before he absorbed the grid would be just as strong as after (since he was comparable to Crazy Diamond before he used all grids energy, doesn't make sense that he's still comparable with a x42 boost).

Because absorbing Morioh's electricity isn't a multiplier. It adds to RHCP's power. Also, Akira wanted to get the fight overwith as soon as possible so he could quickly kill Joseph, so him holding back dosn't entirely make sence. We did have JoJo at 8-B for one iffy feat before. But I think it'd be safer to make it something like

At least 8-C, possibly 8-B

I agree with Hierophant, the amped RHCP was seemengly holding back when was overpowering Josuke, so i don't think the at least and possibly will go through.

Akira was wrapped up in the heat of the moment. Sure in general he wanted to get through Josuke as fast as possible but it quickly became personal on account of Josuke beating the shit out of him near the start of DiU.

Josuke gloated that he and Jotaro were stronger and faster than RHCP - this was Akira's moment of "not stronger than me now huh" and he was quite clearly playing into the whole toying with your opponent to demoralize them thng, his expression and crazed speech does not seem indicitive of a serious fighter. I highly highly doubt he was using his full strength on Josuke immediately. When he one-shot him and sent him through the shipping container? Absolutely.

So no, Josuke is not possibly 8-B for momentarily exchanging punches and then proceeding to get OHKO'd. The "possibly" is reserved for it being suggested/suggestive, nothing about their fight leads me to believe that Crazy Diamond is on par with RHCP.

"When he one shot him and sent him through the shipping container? Absolutely."

Akira is, theoretically, 42 times stronger the Joskuke. Josuke almost casually got up after that.

Yeah probably. But at the very least this is worhy of note in case JJBA gets High 8-C or 8-B calcs in the future for parts 1-6.

Oh.

I mean, I suppose it's unlikely that this wiki would miss something like this.

Anyway, unless another feat above 8-C comes up this is an outlier. Hakai away.

Back