• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goofy Ahh Hands vs Wannabe Rockstar (J. Geil/Hanged Man vs Akira Otoishi/RHCP; GRACE)

Da3ggman

He/Him
A battle between the SoL, long range bitches of Jojo!

Battle takes place in a Drammen, Norway (Pop. 64,000; a bit bigger than Morioh) 300m away from each other in random buildings.

Both know a vague description of what the other looks (Skin color, Hair color, outfit, etc.), but not an exact image.

RHCP starts at Relativistic+ and Building, but can absorb electricity from the town to get stronger and faster.

SBA otherwise.

Unit_J._Geil_%28You%27re_really_mad%29.png
Unit_Akira_Otoishi_%28I_grew_up%21%29.png

Akira joins the 27 club:

J. Geil gets Centerfolded: @CrackerVolley, @Sir_Marvulous, @Wavingthroughawindow999, @SlendVeny, @JustANormalLemon, @AnAverageUsername, @Da3ggman

37 Kars descend upon the town (Incon):

Last edited:
Both have to move to kill each other. HM has to travel from reflection to reflection and RHCP has to travel from wire to wire.
Hanged Man just needs to be in the reflection of someone, and it can kill them by cutting the reflection.

Hanged Man just needs to be in the reflection of someone, and it can kill them by cutting the reflection.
There's absolutely no guarantee that Akira is going to be in a refection visible to J. Geil when they are in random buildings hundreds of meters away from each other. Not to mention, he has never attacked some in a reflection who was that far away in-said reflection anyway.

Hm. I'm currently going out on a limb and vote Akira for the moment, mainly on the fact that there's probably more power lines and electronics than reflective surfaces in Drammen, giving RHCP better mobility. Sure, the massive fjord could be reflective, but from I recall, Hanged Man usually travels through more solid surfaces than flowing water.

J. Giel might have the advantage in the fact that he's probably less distinguishable from others than Otoshi. Sure, he's ugly as his heart is, but the latter is kinda has an outfit that screams loudly "I am a musician".

It's a reasonably large urban area in a pretty developed European country. I'm pretty confident there will be electronics around.

Ok, but Hanged Man can do the same thing, even faster. And you're presuming there are electronics next to him.
Not even a single power outlet or a cable inside of a building in a city? The chances of there being an electronic in J. Geil's location is higher than the chances of there being a reflective surface in Akira's location. Hanged Man can ignore durability yes but unlike RHCP, who can oneshot with its AP, it can't just automatically oneshot people as demonstrated by Avdol surviving being stabbed. J.Geil has unknown stamina while Akira has High so him surviving a stab wound is much more likely than J.Geil surviving a donut. RHCP can just absorb electricity to go faster and eventually outspeed HM.

Last edited:
Also, Hanged Man has to travel from surface to surface in order to travel while RHCP can go around curves and pop out at any point of wiring.

Back