• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo vs Medaka Box - which series has stranger powers?

But yeah, I like Giorno and Diavolo a lot (he who only wants the results Vs he who won't let you reach the results) event through diavolo doesn't appear that much (which makes sense, he only cares about the results, so he only appears near the end of the part), it's actually my second favorite, behind Josuke and Kira (the hero who looks like a delinquent Vs the killer who looks like a normal person). It's pretty neat.

Medaka Box has very creative powers, and some of them are definitely strange. Funny enough, it's the truly strange ones that never get talked about. Like, I have the ability to stick a note card in your forehead to control your mind, or I can catch every bullet fired at me in my mouth. Lol

Jojo is definitely weirder tho. I think highway star alone is much more bizarre than anything in Medaka Box. The stand can create rooms and turn into feet, and if you drop. Bellow 60 mph speed then it will suck out your life force.

if we count ajimu's skills then medaka verse have a chance( she probably have all the past , present and future jojo stand power in her arsenal)

otherwise , nah , jojo take it in weirdness , that's why i love it .

TriforcePower1 said:
Boob related powers don't count. Those are pervert, not strange.
Did you just not count Rias Gremory's weaponized Diplomacy? Im not joking btw, she's so good at persuading some dude agreed to her proposal then was like "your persuasion is scary" xD. If we ever do get an ability for Skillfull Persuasion she would have some 1-A version of it.

TriforcePower1 said:
Yes Medaka and Jojo are connected quite a bit. Most likely Medaka took shonen parts from Jojo to parodize.

And in case you guys don't know. Jojo Made In Heaven novels were written by the creator of Medaka box.

I don't think that top one's from JoJo

I haven't seen/read past part 5 but still

Really? What a horrible artstyle, I'm glad it improved later on.

@Fire "And in case you guys don't know. Jojo Made In Heaven novels were written by the creator of Medaka box." This is kinda wrong and misleading. "Made In Heaven" is a stand from Part 6 and was written by Araki. The famous novel featuring Novel Kars is "Jorge Joestar", and was written by Ōtarō Maijō. Heaven Ascension Dio comes from the game, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, with a narrative overseen by Araki.

Nisio Isin did write JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Over Heaven, but as far as I can tell this has no notable feats.

Even though I haven't read it, it's kinda shame that Over Heaven isn't OP. It would have been nice to have another OP alternate JoJo canon.

It's just the detail in that one seems really sparse compared to what I've seen from what I read of part 5.

Underworld is also a pretty strange Stand. Actually, most stands from Part 6 are among the strangest in the series. The memory stand, the tax stand, FF, Dragon's Way, Yo-Ma etc are all quite strange stands.

Part 8 has a Stand where it marks certain parts of your body if that body part has an injury and the user is directly above the target.

Also anyone who is confused about how King Crimson works, explain what is going on when D4C is first introduced because it makes no sense what so ever no matter how you look at it.

Back