• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Stand User Bracket Round 2 Match 2 (Kakyoin vs Polnareff) (6-6-0)

It’s fun to think about it tbh
Jotaro with time stop likely would **** them both up, but maybe the kakyoin will try a 30 meter emerald splash or something idk
I mean, technically, rage Pol with armor off would possibly be a big enough threat to Jotaro that kak has a chance to start spamming from range

If Polnareff landed the same hit he did on Dio then that’d be a good way to win actually, just with his stealth attack alone

It’s fun to think about it tbh
Jotaro with time stop likely would **** them both up, but maybe the kakyoin will try a 30 meter emerald splash or something idk
The Jotaro in the bracket is pre Dio's world so he wouldn't even have timestop

TS Jotaro vs Pol and Kak who are both bloodlusted sounds fun though

if that’s true then won’t Jotaro get ****** by hax later in the bracket?
Wait a minute I’m about to use some precognition to predict who’s gonna win this tournament

Yeah most likely weather report
Anyways as for this match
It’s 4 to 4 votes which means we’ve stalemated completely
I haven’t seen anything good enough to make me change my mind yet personally. What’s the next arguments?

Honestly I can see the argument for polnareff, and also kakyoin
Which is why I was saying I might be neutral, but **** it I might as well speed things up and change my vote to him
I just think this is really close so I’m fine voting either way

Honestly I can see the argument for polnareff, and also kakyoin
Which is why I was saying I might be neutral, but **** it I might as well speed things up and change my vote to him
I just think this is really close so I’m fine voting either way
Stay, incon is probable the mostly likle cenario, if a diference of votes for bigger than 3 when hit 7 It's a incon

another note
kakyoin's body control can easily pull a sneaky, considering he hid the webs from dio, managed to set up a trap for gray fly while battling and snatched up the lovers without dan knowing
it wouldn't be very hard to say that as polnareff is being showered with a ton of projectiles to set up more and maybe surround him with hierophant green
also just gonna be honest, there's no reason in this fight he would be as angry as he was against vanilla ice, since he has only done that once, when 2 people literally died

write up huge breakdown
Wiki eats it
jjba-jojo.gif

and if both were bloodlusted then there's probably nothing kakyoin could do about the sword being shot at him except for if he blocked it with hierophant tentacles or something like that
but kakyoin is relativistic for whatever reason he is, so that's not very likely

I stand by what I said
I'd go inconclusive if I could but kakyoin is better from range than chariot having one chance at a sword shot

Back