• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JOJO PART V: GOLDEN WIND ANIME CONFIRMED

First episode will air in Japan on July 5th I believe.

It airs in the U.S in July 6th.

15 days away... OH MY GOD!

546 days. Finally. And where'd you get that info? Seems unlikely considering the website says October and the US is still on part 3.

Torlikoff said:
546 days. Finally.
And where'd you get that info? Seems unlikely considering the website says October and the US is still on part 3.
Watch the video, 99% sure it came from Araki who said it would be at an anime expo or some shit.

It'll be aired in private to Japan first, than to the U.S and the public a day later. I don't mean they'll have a dub ready.

October is when the rest of the episodes will be aired, think of episode 1 as a teaser for the rest.

We can finally put the "Part 5 never" meme to rest.

... Until we'll have to wait for Part 6...

Back