• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I want to apply some additions to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and i need you guys to say to me if it's okay or not

Limited Flight for Giorno: Giorno never touches the ground after he obtains Requiem and Diavolo jumped to attack him meaning he was floating in the air

Removal of Energy Projection from Giorno That was just a rock that GER had thrown and transformed into a scorpion

(only)Jotaro and DIO obtaining a higher Attack Potency (Before continuing,let's get something out of the way first This doesn't scale Kira to a higher durability on the account that his body was broken,bones,veins and everything)

Jotaro and DIO can accumulate damage on the account that everything can move slighty before stopping and moving again.What i suggest is that someone makes a calculation with this idea in mind and if accepted,apply to them

Er, how was that a rock? You see him draw his hand up and create energy. That blast wasn't the rocks which appeared to become scorpions, what became a scorpion was what the blast hit.

Giorno Blast Transmutation

Life Giver

"Despite its transformation, Gold Experience Requiem appears to have not only retained its life-giving abilities after evolving, but said abilities are noted to be more potent compared to the original Gold Experience. This is demonstrated briefly when Requiem fires a small stone with enough power to pierce through Diavolo's hand, before it transforms into a scorpion and attacks him, all within a matter of a few seconds.[4]"

Okay, let's go by parts.

Limited Flight for Giorno: Can't vouch for that because I'm not really there yet, though I pretty much spoiled myself on forums like this, but I would like to point out that both Jotaro and Dio used flight with their stands, and Polnareff did that too.

Removal of Energy Projection from Giorno (Well, scan above says otherwise)

(only)Jotaro and DIO obtaining a higher Attack Potency On the context you give me.

"Jotaro and DIO can accumulate damage on the account that everything can move slighty before stopping and moving again"... wasn't this debunked as they were not 6-B or something like that anymore via accumulating damage?

I am aware of what the page says, but I really doubt that was a small stone considering you don't see the stone in the blast itself. He shot a blast along with stones, as you can see those alongside Diavolo's hand. Him firing a stone wouldn't have done that to the building behind him.

CursedGentleman said:
Okay, let's go by parts.
Limited Flight for Giorno: Can't vouch for that because I'm not really there yet, though I pretty much spoiled myself on forums like this, but I would like to point out that both Jotaro and Dio used flight with their stands, and Polnareff did that too.

Removal of Energy Projection from Giorno (Well, scan above says otherwise)

(only)Jotaro and DIO obtaining a higher Attack Potency On the context you give me.

"Jotaro and DIO can accumulate damage on the account that everything can move slighty before stopping and moving again"... wasn't this debunked as they were not 6-B or something like that anymore via accumulating damage?
1-They were punching certain parts of the battlefield to move in the air

2-Okay,you're right but let's maintain there for discussion

3-What i am suggesting is that someone make a calculation with the idea that things can move a little before stopping to then receive the energy of the punches after the timestop

I think it could still be flight in a way, considering Jotaro can fly around the city by doing that. Not true flight in anyway, but it's still a way for him to traverse the air.

Sixo Bullets said:
Er, how was that a rock? You see him draw his hand up and create energy. That blast wasn't the rocks which appeared to become scorpions, what became a scorpion was what the blast hit.
Giorno Blast Transmutation
That does actually seem like a rock:

If you look closely, you can see little rock pieces on Diavolo's hand when it gets pierced, as well as the rock fragmentes themselves that start turining into a scorpion.

To me it's just Araki wanting to make it seem like the rock is getting thown with usch force that it looks like an energy blast.

HoRaOra9087 said:
1-They were punching certain parts of the battlefield to move in the air

2-Okay,you're right but let's maintain there for discussion

3-What i am suggesting is that someone make a calculation with the idea that things can move a little before stopping to then receive the energy of the punches after the timestop
Jotaro, Polnareff, Dio can fly, should be noted on OP Flying is an consistent ability in Jojo.

Original 6-B calculation here, though by my brains, it might go to 7-A or 6-C, I think, idk much about calculations, I'm kinda stupid

If you look closely, you can see little rock pieces on Diavolo's hand when it gets pierced, as well as the rock fragmentes themselves that start turining into a scorpion.

To me it's just Araki wanting to make it seem like the rock is getting thown with usch force that it looks like an energy blast.

Should we wait for the anime to show the fight so that we can take our conclusions then?

It's not.

That seems more like a description from Jojo wiki if anything, which is not correct interpretation. You can clearly see GER draw his hand up and create the energy, he'd be projecting energy regardless of what he fired alongside it or not. Also, I heavily doubt a rock would've turned that wall into scorpions and heavily destroyed it, Giorno can't give things the ability of transmutation nor use his power through a rock like that.

What about the rock pieces on Diavolo's hand?

And Giorno has never is shown to transform actual energy into living beings.

And I'm saying that the rock that he threw turned into a scorpion after landing on the pillar.

CursedGentleman said:

Should we wait for the anime to show the fight so that we can take our conclusions then?

Yeah,it's better

Those rock pieces are the same size as the ones floating around him and they're floating around the beam, they obviously aren't broken pieces of a rock shot. I heavily doubt it'd break into pieces by going through his hand as well.

Never said he could. I said his energy blast hit the wall, causing it to transform into the scorpions.

You can literally see the broken pillar pieces turning into the blast, not a rock.

Back