• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joining the Wiki Again

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
Henlo friends. Hop is coming back to the Wiki for a short time. Since Winter Break is here and Hop has lots more money and free time, Hop is able to afford to come back to this hobby for a brief time.

Hop acknowledges allot of what he said, and not much of that has changed when it comes to Hop's opinion. The Wiki is in a different state from when Hop joined, and when Hop left. So it is only appropriate to mention it. If anyone has concerns or questions, Hop is glad to answer.

Hop is joining as a staff member, and will try to do his best when present. Hop will update his page with availibility as well. Hop's primary concern is which position Hop will be offered and can apply for.

See you all around again, and as for the new people I haven't met, pleasure to see you!

Welcome back to the wiki Hop.

I can reinstate you as a discussion moderator if you wish, but do not know if it is necessary if you are only going to visit for a few weeks and then leave again.

It will be a period of a month or few. Depending on how much my workload permits. I can assure you I will be present for 4 weeks and on the wiki and chat often.

@Ant

Hop is giving notice, on the week of January 14th onward Hop will be much more inactive and possible depart sometime after that, unless time permits. Now that Hop has a new laptop, it is very likely Hop's capacity to work and still keep up IRL is feasible after looking at the schedule.

Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner. As you certainly know I am extremely happy to see you back. Thank you for offering your help and remember to take things at a relaxed pace which you're comfortable with. Welcome back :)

Thank you. I've been away the past week due to work. I should be back to my normal schedule until next week, when classes begin again, but I'll still be present on the wiki.

Back