• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But I need proof that he's shown to grapple at such ranges. Plus, like I said already, Johnny can teleport far greater distances.
Just because he can teleport in no way means he can attack that far, unless self-BFR is now in-character for Johnny.

Just because he can teleport in no way means he can attack that far, unless self-BFR is now in-character for Johnny.
Oh, I'm not saying Johnny can attack from those distances. That's a terrible argument lol. I was just saying that Johnny can teleport as far as he wants to avoid Luffy's attacks. Of course, he has to teleport back if he wants to win, but you get my point.

Oh, I'm not saying Johnny can attack from those distances. That's a terrible argument lol. I was just saying that Johnny can teleport as far as he wants to avoid Luffy's attacks. Of course, he has to teleport back if he wants to win, but you get my point.
Which is still not a good argument on your end, if Johnny has to teleport away what stops Luffy from predicting his ass and putting his fist into his skull?

Which is still not a good argument on your end, if Johnny has to teleport away what stops Luffy from predicting his ass and putting his fist into his skull?
Luffy can't stretch that far.

If Luffy is going for a 25-kilometer attack, Johnny teleports away to avoid the attack.

Luffy can't stretch any further, so he'll have to track Johnny (which tbf, won't be too hard), or Johnny teleports back and attacks Luffy.

Luffy can't stretch that far.

If Luffy is going for a 25-kilometer attack, Johnny teleports away to avoid the attack.

Luffy can't stretch any further, so he'll have to track Johnny (which tbf, won't be too hard), or Johnny teleports back and attacks Luffy.
Johnny teleports back

Johnny has Luffy's arm in his head from the teleport

Johnny dies instantly.

Johnny teleports back

Johnny has Luffy's arm in his head from the teleport

Johnny dies instantly.
That's a laughably bad scenario lol. Johnny is not going to teleport right into Luffy's arm. And how tf is Johnny dying instantly from that lmao

That's a laughably bad scenario lol. Johnny is not going to teleport right into Luffy's arm. And how tf is Johnny dying instantly from that lmao
How does Johnny know exactly where luffy is besides clairvoyance that hasn't been used often enough to be a real argument? If Luffy predicts Johnny's teleporting it's over, becuase the damage done to Johnny's brain being literally unavoidable will kill him. Or his heart. Or literally any other organ.

Anyways, I want to talk about Johnny's other abilities than just Teleportation and Hurricane Hands.

Johnny needs to get in-range to fight, if he's got Luffy's arm in his chest or some shit becuase he literally teleported into it thats a problem lol
He's not going to teleport into it because he can teleport wherever he wants. He's not going to teleport to a spot where he is very clearly going to lose lmao

And like I said, this is all assuming Luffy doesn't decide to track Johnny down instead of Johnny teleporting back.

Anyways, I want to talk about Johnny's other abilities than just Teleportation and Hurricane Hands.

He's not going to teleport into it because he can teleport wherever he wants. He's not going to teleport to a spot where he is very clearly going to lose lmao

And like I said, this is all assuming Luffy doesn't decide to track Johnny down instead of Johnny teleporting back.
If Johnny's in orbit Luffy's not gonna bother-

If Johnny's in orbit Luffy's not gonna bother-
He won't be in orbit soooo

Plus, Johnny uses his Telepathy (which should really be Clairvoyance) to track where Luffy is, then hits him with a surprise attack, assuming that Johnny is in orbit.

He won't be in orbit.

Plus, Johnny uses his Telepathy (which should really be Clairvoyance) to track where Luffy is, then hits him with a surprise attack, assuming that Johnny is in orbit.
And how many times across all of his fights has Johnny done this? Explicitly with telepathy/clairvoyance.

Scan 1

Scan 2

This is assuming that Johnny would be in orbit after he teleports away from Luffy's attack btw (which is highly unlikely). Plus, what's the point of even teleporting if you already know where your opponent is at?

This is going to be my last comment for a bit, as I'm going outside to work out, soooooo

@Nierre can you please back me up here? You're the only Johnny Test supporter other than me.

Scan 1

Scan 2

This is assuming that Johnny would be in orbit after he teleports away from Luffy's attack btw (which is highly unlikely). Plus, what's the point of even teleporting if you already know where your opponent is at?

This is going to be my last comment for a bit, as I'm going outside to work out, soooooo

@Nierre can you please back me up here? You're the only Johnny Test supporter other than me.
This basically means Johnny has the issue of not being able to see how far Luffy has stretched or anything like that

Scan 1

Scan 2

Why would he specifically teleport into orbit? Wasn't that just how far he could or his range of teleportation? He'd probably just teleport far enough away from Luffy, not his maximum range he could do it.

😭 😭
im lowkey busy so i cant really debate rn which is why i havent said anything up till now but ill try to come up with an argument..

but just know i dont really think Johnny has this in the bag but we'll see once i come up with some type of analysis

😭 😭
im lowkey busy so i cant really debate rn which is why i havent said anything up till now but ill try to come up with an argument..

but just know i dont really think Johnny has this in the bag but we'll see once i come up with some type of analysis
I'm examining some things too. This match depends on a lot of factors and which version of Luffy we are talking about.

Why would he specifically teleport into orbit? Wasn't that just how far he could or his range of teleportation? He'd probably just teleport far enough away from Luffy, not his maximum range he could do it.
I assumed if he were to teleport that far, which is highly unlikely.

I was just saying that's how far Johnny can teleport.

Also, we are only talking about Johnny's teleportation right now.

Johnny has a few other abilities he'd use if needed that hasn't even been mentioned yet.

I'll just mention all the other abilities Johnny can utilize here:
If anyone wants more elaboration on how some of the abilities work, I'll be glad to help.
Yeah please do, it's been some years since I've seen Johnny Test, and I haven't seen all the episodes as well. I'm more familiar with One Piece too.

Johnny can shapeshift into basically any kind of animal, and even other people. While it might seem basic, this will actually pay dividends for Johnny here, specifically if Luffy were to grab Johnny (which is already difficult). Johnny can shapeshift into a smaller animal, or an animal that's very elusive to escape Luffy's grasp, so LS isn't as big of a factor as people would think.

An ability that was mentioned briefly, but was then ignored. Luffy is weak to heat/fire attacks, so Johnny can perfectly utilize this to do damage to Luffy (though the explosion part of the attack won't do damage thanks to Luffy's Blunt Force Resistance, the heat of the explosion will certainly do damage).

Fairly simple. It won't do much, but it would give Johnny more mobility, though I will mention Flight again soon.

Johnny has used this before. He can use this to freeze Luffy solid, and I haven't heard anyone mention Luffy resisting Ice attacks, so this should be fair game.

As shown in the links, Johnny can transform into what is called "Heat Mode." He transforms into a coat of flames (something Luffy is weak to), and Johnny becomes hot enough to melt all the ice from Porkbelly. Also, remember what I said that I would mention Flight again soon? Well, it also seems to increase his flight speed, so Johnny'll become even harder to catch, and he can do some solid damage to Luffy as well.

Already explained before. Johnny can basically track wherever Luffy is.

Johnny using these will be useful since lasers produce heat, which is something Luffy is weak to.

Don't know if Electricity Manip is blunt, but if it's not, then Johnny can utilize this (just looked it up, and rubber is resistant to electricity, so Johnny can't use this).

And lastly, Invisibility. This was argued before, and Luffy can counter this, but this will startle Luffy initially, which gives Johnny an opening to attack.

That's all (I can sense Reaper getting ready to debunk every single argument here).

Johnny can shapeshift into basically any kind of animal, and even other people. While it might seem basic, this will actually pay dividends for Johnny here, specifically if Luffy were to grab Johnny (which is already difficult). Johnny can shapeshift into a smaller animal, or an animal that's very elusive to escape Luffy's grasp, so LS isn't as big of a factor as people would think.

An ability that was mentioned briefly, but was then ignored. Luffy is weak to heat/fire attacks, so Johnny can perfectly utilize this to do damage to Luffy (though the explosion part of the attack won't do damage thanks to Luffy's Blunt Force Resistance, the heat of the explosion will certainly do damage).

Fairly simple. It won't do much, but it would give Johnny more mobility, though I will mention Flight again soon.

Johnny has used this before. He can use this to freeze Luffy solid, and I haven't heard anyone mention Luffy resisting Ice attacks, so this should be fair game.

As shown in the links, Johnny can transform into what is called "Heat Mode." He transforms into a coat of flames (something Luffy is weak to), and Johnny becomes hot enough to melt all the ice from Porkbelly. Also, remember what I said that I would mention Flight again soon? Well, it also seems to increase his flight speed, so Johnny'll become even harder to catch, and he can do some solid damage to Luffy as well.

Already explained before. Johnny can basically track wherever Luffy is.

Johnny using these will be useful since lasers produce heat, which is something Luffy is weak to.

Don't know if Electricity Manip is blunt, but if it's not, then Johnny can utilize this (just looked it up, and rubber is resistant to electricity, so Johnny can't use this).

And lastly, Invisibility. This was argued before, and Luffy can counter this, but this will startle Luffy initially, which gives Johnny an opening to attack.

That's all (I can sense Reaper getting ready to debunk every single argument here).
Johnny Test does have a lot of tricks up his sleeve. This could be a war of attrition. Can Luffy outlast it long enough?

Back