• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All of those abilities shown are cool, but if Johnny is Invisible, then I doubt Luffy can sense him, unless proven otherwise.
His enhanced senses would probably still be able to track him. Sense of smell would still work, his "instinct" allowed him to simply know who the real Mr 3. was despite them all being identical and he could still dodge and evade attacks from someone while his eyesight was impaired.

Sense of smell would still work, his "instinct" allowed him to simply know who the real Mr 3. was despite them all being identical and he could still dodge and evade attacks from someone while his eyesight was impaired.
Determining who the real person is based on instinct is not the same as tracking someone who's literally invisible to the naked eye. The real one is clearly in Luffy's sight, he just had to figure out which one was real. Johnny is completely out of his sight.

I highly doubt that Luffy is dodging city-sized tornadoes from a person he can't see.

Also, grabbing Johnny is one thing, but trying to beat him to death is a completely different story.

That's a very, very tough task to do.

Toon Force, Regen (albeit inconsistent), Immense Pain Tolerance, and Elasticity make him a bitch to kill. Catching him is already going to be tough to begin with (Invisibility and Teleportation).

Determining who the real person is based on instinct is not the same as tracking someone who's literally invisible to the naked eye. The real one is clearly in Luffy's sight, he just had to figure out which one was real. Johnny is completely out of his sight.
That's not what happened though, Luffy turned his back on Mr 3. and relied purely on his instincts to hit the real one. He didn't figure out anything.
I highly doubt that Luffy is dodging city-sized tornadoes from a person he can't see.
He doesn't necessarily need to, he can counter them with his city level E.D diapering the tornados easily.
Also, grabbing Johnny is one thing, but trying to beat him to death is a completely different story.

That's a very, very tough task to do.

Toon Force, Regen (albeit inconsistent), Immense Pain Tolerance, and Elasticity make him a bitch to kill.
He's still beating him down regardless, he's got the skill and stamina to do it.

That's not what happened though, Luffy turned his back on Mr 3. and relied purely on his instincts to hit the real one. He didn't figure out anything.
That was an entirely different scenario than the one Luffy will be in right now. Luffy had to turn around and rely on instincts to guess which Mr 3 was the real one. Imagine what he'll have to do when someone is completely invisible to the naked eye. Plus, this leaves Luffy wide open for an attack by Johnny.

He doesn't necessarily need to, he can counter them with his city level E.D diapering the tornados easily.
Refer to what I said above.

He's still beating him down regardless, he's got the skill and stamina to do it.
Luffy is going to need to catch Johnny, which is already a difficult task to do. Killing him by beating him up is significantly harder (vice versa for Johnny tbf).

Smell him, rely on his instinct and skill to hit him. He's skilled enough to tag someone who moves FTE to him (Invisible)
Why didn't you say this before? 💀

That's a fair point, but Luffy is still going to wide open for a attack, which I'm sure Luffy can't dodge, since it's city-sized tornadoes coming at you (unless you can prove otherwise).

Same way he dealt with it in the last match, only this time the stat difference between the two is smaller.

Please don't be arguing the 360° hurricane hands, that happened like once and never again and definitely isn't consistent

As said on previous threads ive been on though, Test takes time to teleport in this key, so there's the issue of that

Please don't be arguing the 360° hurricane hands, that happened like once and never again and definitely isn't consistent
??? Johnny has many ways of doing his Hurricane Hands regardless, so arguing it isn't consistent is pointless.

As said on previous threads ive been on though, Test takes time to teleport in this key, so there's the issue of that
And which I've said takes literally less than a second to activate. "Taking time" to activate an ability is like a few seconds out of context. Less than a second is basically no time.

??? Johnny has many ways of doing his Hurricane Hands regardless, so arguing it isn't consistent is pointless.

And which I've said takes literally less than a second to activate. "Taking time" to activate an ability is like a few seconds out of context. Less than a second is basically no time.
Just cause he can don't mean he will

Luffy can cross the distance in 0.02 seconds, that ain't a good look for Test

He has used all those different types of Hurricane Hands in many different scenarios. He's going to use his strongest variant here in this fight.

What distance specifically?
Why would he? He has no prior knowledge, and no reason to assume Luffy is more of a threat than literally anybody else he's faced.

4 Kilometers.

Why would he? He has no prior knowledge, and no reason to assume Luffy is more of a threat than literally anybody else he's faced.
He literally used his strongest variant to break out of cage. Why wouldn't he use it against an opponent he's facing? If anything, why would Luffy be threatened by an 11-year-old dressed up in a shitty costume? Why would Luffy take him seriously? Johnny is far less intimidating than Luffy, so you're point makes no sense.

4 Kilometers.
Teleportation still works, even when up close.

He literally used his strongest variant to break out of cage. Why wouldn't he use it against an opponent he's facing? If anything, why would Luffy be threatened by an 11-year-old dressed up in a shitty costume? Why would Luffy take him seriously? Johnny is far less intimidating than Luffy, so you're point makes no sense.

Teleportation still works, even when up close.
Counter question: when has he used it against an opponent he's facing? And Luffy literally fought someone who he thought looked apsolutely ridiculous(Buggy) seriously so he'd fight Johnny seriously

That looked like longer than 0.02 seconds which means Luffy batters Johnny.

Counter question: when has he used it against an opponent he's facing?
Link 1 and Link 2. There ya go.

And Luffy literally fought someone who he thought looked apsolutely ridiculous(Buggy) seriously so he'd fight Johnny seriously
Johnny has went up against a lizard, a mole, and a Darth Vader ripoff. So same logic applies to Johnny here.

That looked like longer than 0.02 seconds which means Luffy batters Johnny.
And it would hardly hurt Johnny thanks to Johnny's dura hax. Plus, I'm showing a scenario where they would be up close with each other, not being 4 kilometers apart. If Johnny is able to run circles around someone up close with equal speed with TP, why wouldn't he do the same with Luffy here, where speed is equalized?

Link 1 and Link 2. There ya go.

Johnny has went up against a lizard, a mole, and a Darth Vader ripoff. So same logic applies to Johnny here.

And it would hardly hurt Johnny thanks to Johnny's dura hax. Plus, I'm showing a scenario where they would be up close with each other, not being 4 kilometers apart. If Johnny is able to run circles around someone up close with equal speed with TP, why wouldn't he do the same with Luffy here, where speed is equalized?
Neither of those look like a 360° angle spoon

Okay, and?

Stretch someone far enough and they break, with how fast Luffy can attack someone with similar speed to himself... yeah....

Neither of those look like a 360° angle spoon
That was never the point. You told me this:
Counter question: when has he used it against an opponent he's facing?
And I responded with showing the links for when Johnny used his Hurricane Hands on his opponents. You completely missed the point of me showing the links.

Okay, and?
Johnny and Luffy have both fought absurd opponents, so they would both take this fight seriously. End of discussion.

Stretch someone far enough and they break,
You're telling me Luffy is going to stretch Johnny? Or are you just making a general statement? Throughout all of the Luffy debates I've seen and/or participated in, I have never seen someone argue that Luffy would stretch someone with Elasticity to the point they break.

with how fast Luffy can attack someone with similar speed to himself... yeah....
Speed is equalized. I'm pretty sure Johnny can attack at the same speed Luffy can.

That was never the point. You told me this:

And I responded with showing the links for when Johnny used his Hurricane Hands on his opponents. You completely missed the point of me showing the links.

Johnny and Luffy have both fought absurd opponents, so they would both take this fight seriously. End of discussion.

You're telling me Luffy is going to stretch Johnny? Or are you just making a general statement? Throughout all of the Luffy debates I've seen and/or participated in, I have never seen someone argue that Luffy would stretch someone with Elasticity to the point they break.

Speed is equalized. I'm pretty sure Johnny can attack at the same speed Luffy can.
I was asking about the 360 degree hurricane hands which I believe you were arguing Johnny would start with.

Okay and?

General statement, luffy probably could and would do it though-

Can he stretch his limbs at will and basically MUDAMUDAMUDA someone before it was cool with 9th symphony playing in the background(or whatever the music was called)?

I was asking about the 360 degree hurricane hands which I believe you were arguing Johnny would start with.
Never said that. I just said that he has many variants of it, and he'll start with using his strongest variant. I responded to the comment I highlighted with 2 links of Johnny using his Hurricane Hands on his opponents, which you questioned. Sorry if you got confused there. My wording might've been a bit confusing.

General statement, luffy probably could and would do it though-
Unless someone shows scans, then I highly doubt it. He's never shown to do that in any thread involving Luffy and a versus thread I was in.

Can he stretch his limbs at will and basically MUDAMUDAMUDA someone before it was cool with 9th symphony playing in the background(or whatever the music was called)?
How am I supposed to know lmao

Never said that. I just said that he has many variants of it, and he'll start with using his strongest variant. I responded to the comment I highlighted with 2 links of Johnny using his Hurricane Hands on his opponents, which you questioned. Sorry if you got confused there. My wording might've been a bit confusing.

Unless someone shows scans, then I highly doubt it. He's never shown to do that in any thread involving Luffy and a versus thread.

How am I supposed to know lmao
When has he started a fight with the 360°degree hurricane hands? If he hasn't done it, then he's not gonna start with that variant.

Luffy is 100% willing to grapple, he's just never fought someone basically like him before. Except Johnny is worse in that regard.

I was referring to this lol

When has he started a fight with the 360°degree hurricane hands? If he hasn't done it, then he's not gonna start with that variant.
He literally used his strongest variant (not referring to it as 360° hurricane hands) when he was trying to bust out of a cage, and he he used it against Repto Slicer, both of which I've shown in my previous comments.

Luffy is 100% willing to grapple, he's just never fought someone basically like him before. Except Johnny is worse in that regard.
Johnny doesn't grapple, so good luck on that. Plus grappling =/= stretching until you break, if that's what you're trying to say here.

He literally used his strongest variant (not referring to it as 360° hurricane hands) when he was trying to bust out of a cage, and he he used it against Repto Slicer, both of which I've shown in my previous comments.

Johnny doesn't grapple, so good luck on that. Plus grappling =/= stretching until you break, if that's what you're trying to say here.
When did he use it against Repto Slicer, cause you did a kinda bad job at timestamping if so

Luffy is more skilled and has superior LS soooooo

Why does Johnny being a ranged fighter matter when Luffy can stretch himself up to 25 kilometers.

Why does Johnny being a ranged fighter matter when Luffy can stretch himself up to 25 kilometers.
1. Because Reaper was referring to LS, and how Luffy would be willing to grapple, so I mentioned the fact that Johnny is a ranged fighter.
2. Johnny can teleport distances far greater than 25 kilometers if he needs to.

He can stretch 25 Kilometers, obviously he's gonna be able able grapple at that range too. Becuase I personally haven't read the OP manga
But I need proof that he's shown to grapple at such ranges. Plus, like I said already, Johnny can teleport far greater distances.

Back