• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Well, a while ago, the Johnny Test verse got upgrades, and with that came new abilities for Johnny X.

I've also been seeing quite a bit of Luffy spam recently, and he's been everyone's ass recently, so let's see how he does against a 11-year old kid, in a rematch!

Johnny Test vs Monkey D. Luffy

Johnny X and Alabasta Saga Luffy will be used here.

Johnny will not have any access to his equipment.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

"Oh, I love gum! Gum gum gum gum!": 1 (Random)

"Yo-ho-ho he took a bite of gum-gum!": 1 (Iron)

I totally did not copy paste those quotes from the previous Johnny vs Luffy thread (Incon):

uwp1631266.jpeg

Monkey-D-Luffy-Wallpaper-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Anyways:

Johnny: >>50.3 Kilotons
Luffy: >46 Kilotons

Johnny holds a ~1.1x AP advantage.

Last edited:
Don't care + Johnny's a 11-year-old kid, so it's still embarrassing asf.
I didn't ask if you cared or not nor did I ask if it was embarrassing.

Regardless, what stops Luffy from doing what he did last time but now it's even worse cause his blunt force resistance has gotten to the point it's nigh-invulnerability.

I didn't ask if you cared or not nor did I ask if it was embarrassing.

Regardless, what stops Luffy from doing what he did last time but now it's even worse cause his blunt force resistance has gotten to the point it's nigh-invulnerability.
This is Pre-Timeskip Luffy.

Unless proven otherwise, I don't think his blunt force resistance is all that broken.

His blunt force resistance allows him to take attacks from a 6-A while he was still a 9-B until they used an ability that specifically negated blunt force resistance.
Damn.

Alright. So what type of attacks is Luffy is weak to?

Fire... is not blunt.

The explosion produces the force, but, as an explosion, it would also produce heat. The AP of the explosion would be nullified, while the heat energy it produces would be doing damage, as, heat/fire is not blunt.
Oh, then Johnny almost has the perfect move set to counter Luffy's rubber bullshit.

Alright, so Johnny's usual shtick is Hurricane Hands + Power Poots + Teleportation spam. He has other abilities he'd be willing to use if needed, such as his Heat Manip, Ice Manip, Electricity Manip, Invisibility, Telepathy, etc.

How does Luffy counter this?

Beats him to death.
🤓

Jokes aside, Johnny in this key, is a ranged fighter. H2H/CQC is something he wouldn't do, so Luffy will have to catch, and that's going to be hard to do.

Also, beating Johnny to death is going to be just as, if not, harder to do.

🤓

Jokes aside, Johnny in this key, is a ranged fighter. H2H/CQC is something he wouldn't do, so Luffy will have to catch, and that's going to be hard to do.

Also, beating Johnny to death is going to be just as, if not, harder to do.
Luffy stretches to grab him, then beats him to death.
Anyways:

Johnny: >>50.3 Kilotons
Luffy: >23.5 Kilotons

Johnny holds a ~2.1x AP advantage.
Also you got this wrong, Luffy scales above 46 Kilotons.

Johnny teleports out the way.
Luffy's enhanced senses, analytical prediction & information analysis would help him track him down when he does and counter it.

If he keeps trying to run away with teleportation it isn't really going to help, dragging on the fight is just giving more time for Luffy to grow stronger and faster with accelerated development.

Luffy's enhanced senses, analytical prediction & information analysis would help him track him down when he does and counter it.

If he keeps trying to run away with teleportation it isn't really going to help, dragging on the fight is just giving more time for Luffy to grow stronger and faster with accelerated development.
Trying my best to not make a "Garou Adapts" joke in this thread.

All of those abilities shown are cool, but if Johnny is Invisible, then I doubt Luffy can sense him, unless proven otherwise.

Also, Johnny isn't just going to drag on the fight with TP.

Back