• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will vote Aang beacuse Jhonny X principal combat techniques are tornado hands and fire farts and Aang can counter that by just air and fire bending, Jhoony x has other great powers to use but he should be overwelmed by the 4 elements bending during the avatar state even with hier AP
Johnny is far more versatile than Aang. Johnny's Air Manip and Fire Manip pack more of a punch due to him being stronger. Plus Johnny has many ways to avoid Aang's attacks. Teleportation, Body Control, Stealth Mastery, and Acrobatics should be more than enough to avoid Aang's attacks. Even if Johnny gets hit, his superior dura, regen, immense pain tolerance, and stamina should be more than enough to survive, and even outlast Aang.

I'll count your vote, but keep this in mind.

Johnny is far more versatile than Aang. Johnny's Air Manip and Fire Manip pack more of a punch due to him being stronger. Plus Johnny has many ways to avoid Aang's attacks. Teleportation, Body Control, Stealth Mastery, and Acrobatics should be more than enough to avoid Aang's attacks. Even if Johnny gets hit, his superior dura, regen, immense pain tolerance, and stamina should be more than enough to survive, and even outlast Aang.
Fair, but don't metter if he heas strongher fire and air manipulation, Jhoony can just bendy this atacks away or even back to Jhonny and can atack with all 4 elements at once, so he should be able to counter this powers with AOE that a good part of his atacks has, and let me not start talking about his restrening option

not to mention Jhonny don't normaly uses teleportation or body control, I'm not saying he can't, just saying that he wouldn't use most of the time

Fair, but don't metter if he heas strongher fire and air manipulation, Jhoony can just bendy this atacks away or even back to Jhonny and can atack with all 4 elements at once, so he should be able to counter this powers with AOE that a good part of his atacks has, and let me not start talking about his restrening option

not to mention Jhonny don't normaly uses teleportation or body control, I'm not saying he can't, just saying that he wouldn't use most of the time
Johnny X uses Teleportation and Body Control in character. Here are some examples of Johnny X using Teleportation. He uses it a lot more than what I just showed you. Here's Johnny using Body Control.

Johnny's surviving every attack Aang's throws at him. Aang's only win con is restraining Johnny with LS, while Johnny can overpower or just outlast Aang in the battle. Aang has to catch Johnny in order to restrain him, and that's going to be very hard to do because of Johnny's mobility.

Last edited:
Johnny X uses Teleportation and Body Control in character. Here are some examples of Johnny X using Teleportation. He uses it a lot more than what I just showed you. Here's Johnny using Body Control.
region block
Johnny's surviving every attack Aang's throws at him. Aang's only win con is restraining Johnny with LS, while Johnny can overpower or just outlast Aang in the battle. Aang has to catch Johnny in order to restrain him, and that's going to be very hard to do because of
ok, fair, cahnging to jhonny

Lots of ways, he can smash rock pillars into him or trap him or shield himself.
Johnny can easily avoid those rock pillars with the many abilities I listed before.

Plus, Johnny's Telepathy will be very useful for this matchup, as he'll know where Aang is at at all times.

Johnny can literally just.. teleport and dodge every single attack Aang dishes out... he does it in character too..

he also has pain tolerance, and the dura advantage, AND regen. How exactly is Aang going to beat Johnny?? The only way he can beat Johnny is with his LS advantage.

Johnny can literally just.. teleport and dodge every single attack Aang dishes out... he does it in character too..

he also has pain tolerance, and the dura advantage, AND regen. How exactly is Aang going to beat Johnny?? The only way he can beat Johnny is with his LS advantage.
That LS advantage is pretty important

That LS advantage is pretty important
Yeah but most of the reasons I'm seeing that Aang will win is because of versatility and elemental bendings, which won't even effect him at all due to Johnny's advantages. Aangs only valid wincon I can see is LS, but Aang in the avatar state more times than not, flies in the air when fighting, and surrounded by all four elements, in turn, Johnny will fly as well. Johnny won't be restrained because they'll be fighting in the air.

Yeah but most of the reasons I'm seeing that Aang will win is because of versatility and elemental bendings, which won't even effect him at all due to Johnny's advantages. Aangs only valid wincon I can see is LS, but Aang in the avatar state more times than not, flies in the air when fighting, and surrounded by all four elements, in turn, Johnny will fly as well. Johnny won't be restrained because they'll be fighting in the air.
Plus, I really don't think that Aang has the versatility advantage, like at all.

A bit off topic, but when this match has been concluded, I'm probably going to make the Gumball vs Johnny rematch, as that match seriously needs to be looked over.

Not always, he was mostly in the air in the final battle.

Not always, he was mostly in the air in the final battle.
He was in the air against the earth tribe. As well as in the desert. He used water to float him in the air in the water tribe. Also against Azula. In every fight he's in in the avatar state he's ALWAYS in the air.

He was in the air against the earth tribe. As well as in the desert. He used water to float him in the air in the water tribe. Also against Azula. In every fight he's in in the avatar state he's ALWAYS in the air.
When he knocked away the firebenders in ep 2 he used water while standing.

He went down to the ground to smash the earth benders away in s2 ep1.

He was in his avatar bubble thing in water in the s1 finale.

Reading some of these arguments makes me wish someone else made this thread. I would be coming with counter arguments left and right lol.

Back