• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Another Johnny Test matchup! It never gets more creative than this!

Johnny Test vs Aang.

7-C keys will be used (Johnny X vs Avatar State (Kid) Aang)

Speed will be equalized.

Johnny will have none of his equipment (For very obvious reasons)

Fight takes place in Ba Sing Se.

Johnny: 6 (Nierre, JustANormalLemon, TyranoDoom30, GruntsMan889, MidnightDawn1, sanicspood)

Aang: 7 (Theendzero13, GokuSparkle, EnderLord8, KingTempest, TauanVictor, Psychomaster35, Sonicflare9)

maxresdefault.jpg

avVcXD.jpg

Last edited:
Aang has a massive intelligence and experience edge at least. Possibly skill too.
100% agreed on experience and intelligence, though Johnny isn't an idiot when it comes to combat, and can think of creative and clever plans to defeat his opponents.

Skill I'm pretty iffy on.

I mean, the skill of hundreds of fully realized Avatars is a lot.
Johnny is much better at CQC, but Aang is the better ranged fighter, though Johnny doesn't do CQC with Johnny X, so I'll give Aang the slight skill edge here.

What about everything else? AP, LS, Dura, and P&A?

Last edited:
Johnny is much better at CQC, but Aang is the better ranged fighter, though Johnny doesn't use range with Johnny X, so I'll give Aang the slight skill edge here.

What about everything else? AP, LS, Dura, and P&A?
To be fair, Aang can use the elements to augment his cqc massively.

Well obviously Johnny has the AP and durability advantage, Aang has more LS, and PA is debatable, although the elements are very versatile. I'd have to hear input from others before giving a judgement there.

To be fair, Aang can use the elements to augment his cqc massively.

Well obviously Johnny has the AP and durability advantage, Aang has more LS, and PA is debatable, although the elements are very versatile. I'd have to hear input from others before giving a judgement there.
Johnny has his own elements he uses (I.E. Air Manip and Fire Manip). He also resists Aang's Waterbending due to the show stating that the Johnny X and Super Dukey outfits are water proof. Johnny also resists Aang's Fire Manip as well.

I just wish Johnny Test had better fan art. It's pretty hard to find unironically good JT fan art, and when you try, you just find a bunch of hate art and memes.

Just saying, Johnny has Stealth Mastery, Acrobatics, Body Control, and Teleportation, so Johnny will be a tough opponent to catch.

He quickly puts his arms down and he teleports. He can also teleport other people.

I also forgot to mention he has Telepathy, so he'll know where Aang is at at all times.
That'll make it harder, but I still think Aang should eventually be able to pin him down. Johnny will also have a hard time tagging him since Aang has his seismic sensing.

That'll make it harder, but I still think Aang should eventually be able to pin him down. Johnny will also have a hard time tagging him since Aang has his seismic sensing.
"Seismic Sense: After being taught this by Toph, Aang is able to sense all movement on the ground allowing for a radar of sorts."

I might be nitpicking, but it states all movement on the ground. Johnny X stays in the air most of the time.

"Seismic Sense: After being taught this by Toph, Aang is able to sense all movement on the ground allowing for a radar of sorts."

I might be nitpicking, but it states all movement on the ground. Johnny X stays in the air most of the time.
Fair enough, Aang does constantly have an air shield to defend from surprise attacks.

Fair enough, Aang does constantly have an air shield to defend from surprise attacks.
Aang: Air Manipulation
Johnny: Air Manipulation + Elasticity

Aang: Fire Manipulation
Johnny: Fire Manipulation + Explosion Manipulation. Also resists Fire Manipulation.

Aang: Water Manipulation
Johnny: Resists Water Manipulation.

Aang: Earth Manipulation
Johnny: No counter.

Johnny either resists or hard counters Aang's elemental abilities, with the exception of Earth Manipulation.

Johnny: Fire Manipulation + Explosion Manipulation. Also resists Fire Manipulation.

Johnny either resists or hard counters Aang's elemental abilities, with the exception of Earth Manipulation.
Hard counter is a huge word
First off air manip, Johnny has his own air manip but that doesn't mean he's winning in an air bending fight, To say Johnny's Air manip is as potent as Aang's or that he is as skilled at it than Aang is ridiculous.

Johnny's fire manip resist is neat but Aang barely uses Fire bending anyways, And how potent is Johnny's Fire manip res, Ozai Scales Massively massively above Azula who's blue flames were stated to be much much much more intense than any yellow, red or orange flames which can reach up to 2500 degrees celsius. And Aang's fire bending scales to ozai in their final battle since they clashed in fire bending, And also if johnny's flames aren't as hot or hotter than 2.5k celsius then Aang can block it with his air bending because he could do the same to Ozai's flames.

Being waterproof won't make him immune to the damage the water does to him, like his suit won't get wet but it'll still get damaged, A waterproof item wouldn't be unscathed in a tsunami. Correct me if I'm wrong here though, Maybe waterproof means something else but as far as I remember it just make things not wet.

Would it be unfair to assume that Aang's Fire bending is much more less potent than Ozai's Though? They were shown clashing with their fire bending techniques

Being waterproof won't make him immune to the damage the water does to him, like his suit won't get wet but it'll still get damaged, A waterproof item wouldn't be unscathed in a tsunami. Correct me if I'm wrong here though, Maybe waterproof means something else but as far as I remember it just make things not wet.
Meh. Having waterproof as resistance to water manipulation is kinda weird. I don't even know what resistance to water even means.

Regardless, Johnny should have more than 2x the AP/Dura advantage. In terms of skill, I'd probably give it to Aang, but it won't really matter much. Aang in avatar state spams alot more often than he does cqc. Since Johnny doesn't really have any means to get close, he'll probably just stall out Avatar State.

With his dura, pain tolerance, teleporting, and regen, I see Aang doing little to no damage. Aang's only wincon I can see is LS, which will be hard for him to do since Johnny usually fights in the air.

I vote Johnny mid diff.

Would it be unfair to assume that Aang's Fire bending is much more less potent than Ozai's Though? They were shown clashing with their fire bending techniques
Well I'm not sure. All I know is that heat doesn't scale like that

Also I was wrong not a 2x gap more like 1.6x but it should be really close to 2x cause he greatly scales above the calc

Last edited:
Alr, So Johnny is 50 kilotons and Aang is 32 Kilotons, Its an advantage but not a big one, Aang will def still do damage. What does Johnny do in character?

Alr, So Johnny is 50 kilotons and Aang is 32 Kilotons, Its an advantage but not a big one, Aang will def still do damage. What does Johnny do in character?
Hurricane Hands, Power Poots, Teleportation, Telepathy, Toon Force, Regeneration, Body Control. There's probably more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Just shows the versatility Johnny has.

Johnny X scales greatly above 50.3 Kilotons, so the AP difference is close to 2x.

Earth is pretty damn strong.

I will vote Aang beacuse Jhonny X principal combat techniques are tornado hands and fire farts and Aang can counter that by just air and fire bending, Jhoony x has other great powers to use but he should be overwelmed by the 4 elements bending during the avatar state even with hier AP

Back