• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And Aang LS isn't unknow in avatar state? And Aang can just teleport out of any grab
His LS is Class M, compared to Johnny's Class 50. A very big LS gap. But Johnny has so many ways of avoiding this. Plus, this is the only win con for Aang I've seen so far, and I read all of the arguments for Aang. This is his only viable win con.

Hurricane Hands, Power Poots, Teleportation, Telepathy, Toon Force, Regeneration, Body Control. There's probably more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Just shows the versatility Johnny has.

Johnny X scales greatly above 50.3 Kilotons, so the AP difference is close to 2x.
He uses toon force in character?? How is this fair

Nahh Ion even think the Restraining is in character for Aang, And its def not a first move in his avatar state, He just spams his huge range attacks iirc. If Johnny can lol no his attacks with teleportation and has better versatility on top of using Toon force in character this is a stomp, LS ain't even a viable wincon since its not Aang's first move, Johnny will murder him before he thinks of using it , and even if aang tries restraining with bending Johnny can dodge it, And Can't he just teleport out of the restrain anyways?

Nahh Ion even think the Restraining is in character for Aang, And its def not a first move in his avatar state, He just spams his huge range attacks iirc. If Johnny can lol no his attacks with teleportation and has better versatility on top of using Toon force in character this is a stomp, LS ain't even a viable wincon since its not Aang's first move, Johnny will murder him before he thinks of using it , and even if aang tries restraining with bending Johnny can dodge it, And Can't he just teleport out of the restrain anyways?
Imma let someone else respond to this. If I keep on making comments where I'm defending Johnny, it'll make it seem like I'm biased, and the thread might end up getting closed.

Last edited:
I kinda agree, is very unlikle that Aang can even put jhoony down, and he has other ways to scape "grabing" like his animal transformation

Hes toon force isn't as powerfull as most cartoons
His Toon Force looks good when compared to characters like Nui Harime, who doesn't even use Toon Force in character, and his Toon Force is a lot more consistent compared to other users of Toon Force. When put against other Toon characters like Bugs Bunny or Spongebob is when his Toon Force seems like child's play.

Last edited:
Oh, What does he generally use it for in character?
Body Control, Teleportation, Hammerspace, surviving things that would normally knockout or kill a human being (such as anvils).

There's probably more I'm missing, but that's all I can think of.

So yeah, not the strongest, but it's still more consistent and useful than other characters with Toon Force.

Back