• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test Possible 5-B upgrade?

Remember when Johnny ripped a black hole in half with his bare hands and no one said anything about it?

1st of all, it isn't 5-B by preperation, he didn't make it, his sisters did.

2nd, you can't say that's 5-B, what you should do is calculate the KE needed to pull the earth into the black hole. If it gets even higher, that's what we use, if it's lower, that's what we use.

I propose this:

7-C, To be calculated with his most powerful equipment

Btw, destroying a Black Hole physically would be High 3-A, which would be a MASSIVE outlier

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
1st of all, it isn't 5-B by preperation, he didn't make it, his sisters did.
2nd, you can't say that's 5-B, what you should do is calculate the KE needed to pull the earth into the black hole. If it gets even higher, that's what we use
Well, should someone close this, becuase then I probably going to request this to be calculated, along with some other feats.

Btw, Whatever this is should only scale to the black hole, Johnny physically as well as all his other equipment should still only be 7-C. I think you should get more input from staff, so this should stay open

To specify it a bit more, this was a portable Black Hole, that if ripped in half, can collapse, sucking the Earth in with it. I'm not sure if ripping the Black Hole should be considered High 3-A in this case.

NormalPerson87 said:
To specify it a bit more, this was a portable Black Hole, that if ripped in half, can collapse, sucking the Earth in with it. I'm not sure if ripping the Black Hole should be considered High 3-A in this case.
Physically destroying a normal Black Hole is High 3-A

NormalPerson87 said:
And about the 7-C stuff, Johnny has shown and scale to feats that can be considered 7-A.
And where????? You need proof
Well, here ya go:

Scales to, if not should be Superior to Bling-Bling Boy who survived an explosion that cut his island in half.

Creates a huge explosion with his Power Poots. Stated to be 200 Megatons of force.

Creates an even bigger explosion with 2 other people. Assuming each person had 200 Megatons of force (which can make sense) this would be a total of 600 Megatons (Mountain+). Also, he survived each explosion with no harm done whatsoever.

NormalPerson87 said:
Physically destroying a normal Black Hole is High 3-A
I might need to wait for other staff to reply then.

NormalPerson87 said:
NormalPerson87 said:
And about the 7-C stuff, Johnny has shown and scale to feats that can be considered 7-A.
Well, here ya go:
Scales to, if not should be Superior to Bling-Bling Boy who survived an explosion that cut his island in half.

Creates a huge explosion with his Power Poots. Stated to be 200 Megatons of force.

Creates an even bigger explosion with 2 other people. Assuming each person had 200 Megatons of force (which can make sense) this would be a total of 600 Megatons (Mountain+). Also, he survived each explosion with no harm done whatsoever.
1. That isn't 7-A without a proper calc

2. Vague Statements don't count for tier changes, MCU Thor was said to "take the power of a star", he isn't 4-C. Base Hulk was stated to be "30 megaton nukes", he is only High 7-C. That needs to be calced

3. Same as above. Also, if 3 people did it that means the power he did was even lower, not higher

NormalPerson87 said:
NormalPerson87 said:
Well, here ya go:

2. Vague Statements don't count for tier changes, MCU Thor was said to "take the power of a star", he isn't 4-C

3. Same as above. Also, if 3 people did it that means the power he did was even lower
1. What would that be considered then?

2. Well, the statement for him saying it was 200 Megatons was right here, and it did the destroy the whole city.

3. Huh, I thought all 3 of them had 200 Megatons in them. The explosion was much bigger.

What tiers would you consider these feats?

NormalPerson87 said:
NormalPerson87 said:
NormalPerson87 said:
Well, here ya go:

2. Vague Statements don't count for tier changes, MCU Thor was said to "take the power of a star", he isn't 4-C

3. Same as above. Also, if 3 people did it that means the power he did was even lower
1. What would that be considered then?
2. Well, the statement for him saying it was 200 Megatons was right here, and it did the destroy the whole city.

3. Huh, I thought all 3 of them had 200 Megatons in them. The explosion was much bigger.

What tiers would you consider these feats?
1. Don't know, that needs to be calced, what I do know is that is fragmentation of a mountain, which isn't normally 7-A 2. Destroying a city can also be 8-A or 7-C 3. I am not good at calcing so I don't know, but they don't look 7-A

I was actually trying to get these feats calced many, many times. Do you know anyone in particular that can probably calculate these feats?

NormalPerson87 said:
I was actually trying to get these feats calced many, many times. Do you know anyone in particular that can probably calculate these feats?
It's ultimately their choice, but Physcomaster 35 and Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan would likely be willing to calc the feats

NormalPerson87 said:
It's ultimately their choice, but Physcomaster 35 and Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan would likely be willing to calc the feats
Okay. I will request the feats to them.

I will also request the 7-C feat that was shown in the Johnny Test page.

Back