• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"When Johnny Comes Marching Home" is genuinely one of the funniest/creative/best episodes of the entire show.

So apparently the JT verse never got to Town+ AP because Chompy said that the surface area needs to be figured out first before scaling it to the characters.

I have no absolutely no clue what that means.
You can always ask him. Also Merry Christmas to those that care in this empty thread

If I was to hazard a guess, he probably means that the character should not scale to the full yield and thus should find the surface area to see what much of the explosion the character actually took.

I’m no good at these kind of calcs so no help from me. Gotta ask someone to do. Why not ask Dalsean027 as they seems like the kind of person who is willing to help out calculations, along with FantaRin, at least in my opinion

EDIT: Iirc, even being 1 meter away from the epicenter of an explosion is enough to make a noticeable difference in result

So I found more skill feats for the verse, and I can now confidently say that the verse is no longer a slouch when it comes to skill, and I don't have to worry about them getting skill stomped all the time.

Johnny is comparable to the likes of Dukey, who was stated to be programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu masters. Dukey is also the same person (or dog in this case) who was able to predict a laser coming its way to attack Johnny. Johnny also states that he knows karate. He was also stated to have Ninja DNA. He’s also shown to be skilled enough to pop two water balloons with a badge while blind.

Johnny and his crew were able to defeat a bunch of rogue Penguins. However, these aren't your average Penguins. After figuring out that global warming was decreasing the Penguin population, they decided to take matters into their own hands and solo all of the military forces. The Penguins legit captured Argentina in a very short amount of time. Keep in mind that these Penguins have shown to have no military experience prior to this, and yet they were able to do all of this in a relatively short timeframe. Johnny was able to casually solo multiple robot enemies in simulation training, even receiving compliments from The General himself. At the end of the episode, Johnny and the crew were able to defeat the rogue Penguins and save the world. Johnny was able to accomplish all of this thanks to his extensive knowledge on video games.

I'm such a ******* goon bro.

Just found another feat from the show that may or may not yield good results.

Back