• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, so looking at all of the matches Johnny has on his profile, the following matches need to be removed from his profile due to being AP stomps, or stomps in general:

Kazane Aoba
Boruto Uzumaki
Gene (God Hand)
Aang

Either Johnny AP stomps, or he's too strong/tanky for any of these guys to do any lasting damage.

061.gif

This meme gives me a surplus amount of serotonin.

There is an issue I have with the verse's LS.

For now, the verse is currently rated as Class 5 for Johnny doing said Class 5 feat in a fit of rage (I believe he uprooted a tree).

I have not seen any clips that show proof of this, though I'm pretty sure I know what episode it's referring to.

Anyways, I found a legitimate LS feat that Johnny himself performs.

Johnny casually lifts and tosses a goofy ahh cow.

If we were to go by the IRL weight of a cow, then Johnny must've lifted and tossed anywhere from 1,600 - 2,400 lbs.

This would make Johnny's LS anywhere from Class 1 to a smidge above Class 5.

There is an issue I have with the verse's LS.

For now, the verse is currently rated as Class 5 for Johnny doing said Class 5 feat in a fit of rage (I believe he uprooted a tree).

I have not seen any clips that show proof of this, though I'm pretty sure I know what episode it's referring to.

Anyways, I found a legitimate LS feat that Johnny himself performs.

Johnny casually lifts and tosses a goofy ahh cow.

If we were to go by the IRL weight of a cow, then Johnny must've lifted and tossed anywhere from 1,600 - 2,400 lbs.

This would make Johnny's LS anywhere from Class 1 to a smidge above Class 5.
Does anyone know someone knowledgeable on LS feats like this so I can contact them?

If Johnny lifted and toss a cow, then his LS should scales to its weight imo
I was just saying that Johnny tossed the cow a pretty good distance/height, and I was just wondering if that could potentially be calculated.

Either way, the feat is a pretty good justification for Class 5.

So someone calculated the feat and it got slightly, and I mean slightly above Class 5.

We might as well just use the regular weight of a cow (2,400 lbs), and use that as a justification for Class 5 LS.

Also, since the feat was done pretty casually on Johnny's side (he seemingly had no issue at all in lifting and tossing the cow), we can def say that Johnny should upscale.

More goonery from me.

In the following clip, Johnny is able to climb up these ladders and kick down barrels while completely blind.

And while you can argue that Dukey was guiding him, the stuff he was saying was extremely vague, and there was really no way of telling the placing of the barrels and ladders.

Would this be some sort of skill feat or Instinctive Actions?

Alright, so looking at all of the matches Johnny has on his profile, the following matches need to be removed from his profile due to being AP stomps, or stomps in general:

Kazane Aoba
Boruto Uzumaki
Gene (God Hand)
Aang

Either Johnny AP stomps, or he's too strong/tanky for any of these guys to do any lasting damage.
I'm going to request that someone remove them from Johnny's profile. There's also a couple of more I found that would be a stomp for Johnny (his match against Sailor Venus is another one. God damn my debating was terrible in that thread).

Me realizing that Dukey has Analytical Prediction and that I can make a nice little skill summary for Johnny scaling him to Dukey:

giphy.gif

Johnny is comparable to the likes of Dukey, who was stated to be programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu masters. Dukey is also the same person (or dog in this case) who was able to predict a laser coming its way to attack Johnny. Johnny also states that he knows karate. He was also stated to have Ninja DNA. He’s also shown to be skilled enough to pop two water balloons with a badge while blind.
It's pretty damn short, but I think the feats shown more than make up for it, especially that one where Dukey predicts a laser coming.

In the following feat, Dukey apparently knew that Johnny was about to land in that very specific spot after getting kicked by Bumper, so he conveniently had a pillow for Johnny.

Since he was able to casually tell what was going to happen before it actually did, would it be a nice supporting feat for Dukey's Analytical Prediction?

In the following feat, Dukey apparently knew that Johnny was about to land in that very specific spot after getting kicked by Bumper, so he conveniently had a pillow for Johnny.

Since he was able to casually tell what was going to happen before it actually did, would it be a nice supporting feat for Dukey's Analytical Prediction?

Anyone?

You sure? Cause Death Battle matches are always one-sided
It's more so about making thematic matches than stomp matches.

And believe it or not, both Johnny and Gon are a lot similar than you'd think...

Though if DB were to make this, I'm confident in Johnny taking the W.

It's more so about making thematic matches than stomp matches.

And believe it or not, both Johnny and Gon are a lot similar than you'd think...

Though if DB were to make this, I'm confident in Johnny taking the W.
No, like I mean Death Battle always does stomp matches

So I just found something really good for the verse in terms of its LS.

Both Johnny and Dukey in their Johnny X and Super Dukey keys are currently Class 50 for stopping trains while exhausted. If you look through the calc, you'd noticed that the feat was low-balled to just one singular box car, as that's the minimum amount of box cars a train holds.

However, there is something that I found in a Season 3 episode that might bump the current feat we have to a significantly higher rating.

In the following clip, we see Johnny and Dukey stopping a train identical in design to the ones they stopped one Season later. And as we are given a bigger perspective, it's actually shown that there's way more than one box car on the train. In fact, if we were to count, it seems to be around 4-5 box cars, which will definitely give the current calc a nice upgrade.

Back