• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Heh.

Stella (Black★Rock Shooter) vs Johnny Test

7-C keys will be used here.

Johnny will have none of his equipment (though he will get some if needed).

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place at Honnōji Academy.

Black Rock Shooter:

Whip Crack Shooter:

Inconclusive:

yqZOLw4.png

I’m going to vote for BRS.

She has the AP advantage, although slightly (60 kilotons vs 50 kilo), superior range, and is overall more intelligent. She can also absorb Johnny with the Neblade.

Giving his equipment wouldn't do much i think? Stella from what i remember has fought some of the enemies that has so many armaments before in the game, unless you give Johnny an haxes weapons

Shadow can correct me on this one

Giving his equipment wouldn't do much i think? Stella from what i remember has fought some of the enemies that has so many armaments before in the game, unless you give Johnny an haxes weapons
You're going to have to specify what these "armaments" are.

While I never watched Johnny Test (Am aware of it's existence, just never watch it) but judging form his profile, even if we lean with Stella's AP advantage, Johnny appears to have a wide variety of abilities that I'm not even sure if Stella can bypass here and there

Though I think her Information Manipulation could work here

While I never watched Johnny Test (Am aware of it's existence, just never watch it) but judging form his profile, even if we lean with Stella's AP advantage, Johnny appears to have a wide variety of abilities that I'm not even sure if Stella can bypass here and there
What specific abilities are you talking about here? Because admittedly, Johnny doesn't use a couple of his base abilities in character (one of the detriments of being a Looney Tune ahh character).

Back